Author Topic: HEY MR. SPITZER (Hey Delilah Parody)  (Read 4368 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: HEY MR. SPITZER (Hey Delilah Parody)
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 10:07:06 AM »
Guys,

Please enjoy my Eliot Spitzer Tribute Song and Video! All Lyrics and Vocals by Special Ed.

Ed

hilarious ;D

it takes serious talent to write something like this

E
E

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 11:32:09 AM »
Self Bump to Resurrect Hijacked Thread!

Dont you want to talk about penis ???

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »
VERY FUNNY!

Good job Ed
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »
VERY FUNNY!

Good job Ed

Yeah it is funny I agree. But look. I am sick and tired of political sex scandels. Why not just accept the fact that people like sex and get on with life. Unless the guy is with underage girls, who cares who he screws, smae with woman. I shake my head when I see guys like Sen David Vitter from La, make big deal about the sacred vows of marriage and then go to brothels LOL . Same with Sen Craig form Idaho who signed on to all kinds of anti gay legislation and then seeks out a hummer in mens room LOL.
Now we have ol GOV Elliot going to a pro as ATTORNY GENERAL of Ny where he busts others for doing the same thing.
Why don't we all get together and agree to make any sex between consenting adults legal and no big deal.
Just admit we all like to get a lil freaky and keep it to ourselves and act on it PRIVATE.
Same with drugs. I am sick of this moral high ground so many take when sex and drugs are a person's own business. I don't even drink booze or smoke cigs and have had sex with 3 woman in the last 22 yrs and was married to 2 of them. Just becuase I don't want to blow some dude or smoke a joint doesn't make it wrong for other adults that want to.Why can't society just accept that basic fact of life ???!!!
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »
Yeah it is funny I agree. But look. I am sick and tired of political sex scandels. Why not just accept the fact that people like sex and get on with life. Unless the guy is with underage girls, who cares who he screws, smae with woman. I shake my head when I see guys like Sen David Vitter from La, make big deal about the sacred vows of marriage and then go to brothels LOL . Same with Sen Craig form Idaho who signed on to all kinds of anti gay legislation and then seeks out a hummer in mens room LOL.
Now we have ol GOV Elliot going to a pro as ATTORNEY GENERAL of NY where he busts others for doing the same thing.
Why don't we all get together and agree to make any sex between consenting adults legal and no big deal.
Just admit we all like to get a lil freaky and keep it to ourselves and act on it PRIVATE.
Same with drugs. I am sick of this moral high ground so many take when sex and drugs are a person's own business. I don't even drink booze or smoke cigs and have had sex with 3 woman in the last 22 yrs and was married to 2 of them. Just becuase I don't want to blow some dude or smoke a joint doesn't make it wrong for other adults that want to.Why can't society just accept that basic fact of life ???!!!
Just in case you missed the memo Howie, Spitzer was "The Governator" of New York.  Could you imagine the ruckus on Getbig if the same thing happened to the Guv of California?
BigNationRadio.com

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 06:42:49 AM »
hey ed can sing!

i didnt know prostituition was illegal in the US. does it carry a jail term? is spitzer going to jail?

over here and in some parts of the world it is legal  ;) between consenting adults, free of duress, it is legal here

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 06:49:13 AM »
Classic!  ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 07:00:41 AM »
Just in case you missed the memo Howie, Spitzer was "The Governator" of New York.  Could you imagine the ruckus on Getbig if the same thing happened to the Guv of California?
I am a politcal junkie so yes I knew he was the Gov of NY state, doah!
I also know he was involved in this when he was the state ATT gen however.
I am sure ol' Arnold did enough wildman stuff in the 60's and 70's to write a book.

omg- Even if prostition was legal in all areas here in the US ( it is legal in most of Nevada) the politicians would still be shunned for being involved with it by most of the voters. I could care less about some adult persons personal sex habbits. For whatever reasons a lot of folks do??
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2008, 07:18:57 AM »
Quality video  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2008, 07:22:46 AM »
spitzer did it on taxpayer dollar.  he shipped $ across state lines for a crime.

if you excuse that, then you can't complain when the next guy in charge ships 100 x that much $ across state lines to fund his own drug cartel.  Excusing it means the next guy will do something 10 times worse.

besides, we have high standards for our bodies, our work, our education, our homes, our cars... why would we just lay back and happily accept hypocracy, theft, and abuse from our leaders?  There are many qualified people who can do spitzer's job - let him retire with his money and live the good life, and get a person who *follows the law* in there.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2008, 07:32:06 AM »
great work

how did you do it thou, hired a singer?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2008, 07:47:11 AM »
Superb Video, I suspect you may may some good money out of this in one way or another.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2008, 07:47:39 AM »
Nah, that's me doing my best Simon n Garfunkel harmonizing. Nothing but an Imac built in microphone, google images, garageband and imovie.

Thanks!
BigNationRadio.com