Author Topic: Tibet support thread  (Read 512 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Tibet support thread
« on: March 18, 2008, 01:38:37 AM »
I strongly support Tibet as a country!!
And UN must for Taiwan too !!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Re: Tibet support thread
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 01:58:21 AM »
Tibet is ever being increasingly drowned out by China's industrial boom and the coming Olympics. 

The majority of the "citizens" of Tibet are Chinese immigrants living in massive concrete-block apartments.  Much of Tibet's rivers are filled with log jams and Tibet's natural resources are being consumed for Chinese industrial purposes. 

This is cultural genocide.  Tibet is being rapidly transformed into yet another Chinese province, filled with pollution, poverty, oppression, and factories churning out useless trinkets that fatass Americans overpay and consume.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Tibet support thread
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 02:27:58 AM »
Tibet is ever being increasingly drowned out by China's industrial boom and the coming Olympics. 

The majority of the "citizens" of Tibet are Chinese immigrants living in massive concrete-block apartments.  Much of Tibet's rivers are filled with log jams and Tibet's natural resources are being consumed for Chinese industrial purposes. 

This is cultural genocide.  Tibet is being rapidly transformed into yet another Chinese province, filled with pollution, poverty, oppression, and factories churning out useless trinkets that fatass Americans overpay and consume.
Damn right !
I totally agree !!

(But I feel regret that even some of people here in Taiwan still think they are fucking chinese !!)