Author Topic: few questions on my 1st strength cycle  (Read 2213 times)

skyline

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
few questions on my 1st strength cycle
« on: March 18, 2008, 07:37:01 AM »

i know they are are both 17aa and very toxic to liver but would it be ok to stack them together at a lower dosage i was thinking of doing the following...

week 1 dbol 50mg a day
week 2 dbol 40mg a day + winnie at 10mg
week 3 dbol 30mg a day + winnine at 20mg
week 4 dbol 25mg a day + winnie at 25 mg
week 5 same
week 6 50mg winnie

i'm also doing
test E at 750mg  10weeks
deca at 400mg    9weeks
tren 75mg eod  1-4weeks    (would it be better for me to run it longer?)
viramone eod   1-3weeks     (i had these left over fom last cycle)

my aim is to get strong in 7 weeks as i have my firststrongman comp.

i have also been that i should stop taking dbol 2 weeks out so dont get pumped and tire out on the events, but winstrol would be fine.

thanks

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
Re: few questions on my 1st strength cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 08:40:06 AM »
I could be wrong but if you ran anavar in place of winny it would be less toxic plus I've read anavar is better for stenght gains.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »

i know they are are both 17aa and very toxic to liver but would it be ok to stack them together at a lower dosage i was thinking of doing the following...

week 1 dbol 50mg a day
week 2 dbol 40mg a day + winnie at 10mg
week 3 dbol 30mg a day + winnine at 20mg
week 4 dbol 25mg a day + winnie at 25 mg
week 5 same
week 6 50mg winnie

i'm also doing
test E at 750mg  10weeks
deca at 400mg    9weeks
tren 75mg eod  1-4weeks    (would it be better for me to run it longer?)
viramone eod   1-3weeks     (i had these left over fom last cycle)

my aim is to get strong in 7 weeks as i have my firststrongman comp.

i have also been that i should stop taking dbol 2 weeks out so dont get pumped and tire out on the events, but winstrol would be fine.

thanks

Ive heard people I know claim great gains off of the dbol/anavar mix, but Im not sure of the toxicity. Why are you ramping down the dbol instead of just running it straight through 4-6 weeks. IMO i would run either the deca, or the tren, not both. If its strength your looking for I would run the tren and I would bump up the dosage.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 10:16:30 AM »
Why are you ramping down the dbol instead of just running it straight through 4-6 weeks. IMO i would run either the deca, or the tren, not both. If its strength your looking for I would run the tren and I would bump up the dosage.

I concur,  Cycle is a bit "all over the place."  I realize you have put yourself on a 10-week time restraint, and obviously it may have been better to start it further out from the competition, but it is what it is.  Deca and tren compete for like receptors, so probably don't need both, unless you are using deca for it's anti-inflammatory effect on joints. If that is the case, 200mg will give you the same effect. Also I see no need here for dbol and winny.  Dbol is great for strength by itself (A-bombs even better IMO).  Also, I would run the tren all the way through.

Week 1-6 dbol 50-75mg per day
Week 1-10 Test e 750mg per week
Week 1-8 Deca 200mg per week
Week 1-10 Tren a 100mg eod

Good luck.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »
I concur,  Cycle is a bit "all over the place."  I realize you have put yourself on a 10-week time restraint, and obviously it may have been better to start it further out from the competition, but it is what it is.  Deca and tren compete for like receptors, so probably don't need both, unless you are using deca for it's anti-inflammatory effect on joints. If that is the case, 200mg will give you the same effect. Also I see no need here for dbol and winny.  Dbol is great for strength by itself (A-bombs even better IMO).  Also, I would run the tren all the way through.

Week 1-6 dbol 50-75mg per day
Week 1-10 Test e 750mg per week
Week 1-8 Deca 200mg per week
Week 1-10 Tren a 100mg eod

Good luck.

I concur...

I would also suggest Anadrol instead of Dbol if he has access to it and isn't worried about water retention.

8)