Author Topic: That C unt Mills - McCartney got 31Mill Euros... read official Judgment paper  (Read 1541 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Fucking c unt is a money greedy bitch, I hope somebody breaks a bottle inside of her.

Sexist meltdown over

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/docs/judgments_guidance/judgment_180308.pdf

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Feel sorry for that bitch, only 31 millions... :P

This guy is a BILLIONAIRE! She could have gotten 100s of millions....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think a safe rule should be this...

If you're worth $1B or more, never marry.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

I was wondering why certain celebrities and politicians see prostitutes, but I guess it's a trade off: risk of being exposed for seeing a prostitute versus risk of being sued for rape by a money hungry bitch.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Dumb ass didn't get a pre-nup ::)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Fucking c unt is a money greedy bitch, I hope somebody breaks a bottle inside of her.Sexist meltdown over

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/docs/judgments_guidance/judgment_180308.pdf

Nice.  ::)

Dumb ass didn't get a pre-nup ::)

Not recognised in English law.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Nice.  ::)

Not recognised in English law.

Whoa :o,dumb ass shouldn't of got married in England.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV

JasonH

• Getbig V
She asked for £125 million, McCartney offered £15 million - she ended up getting £24.3 million.

The judge said there was no evidence that McCartney was worth £800 million and was actually only worth £400 million. Which wouldn't make him a billionaire by American standards.

Either way, I fail to see how she can be given so much - most of McCartney's money was made before she was even born so how she can turn round and say she contributed to his wealth is bollocks. I would say that in fairness she should have been given about £4 million or the equivalent in the form of property - that is £1 million for every year they were married and enough to take care of the child until she is an adult.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Your point being? English courts are not bound by them.

Should have found a way to protect himself :-\

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV

Should have found a way to protect himself :-\

Sorry, mate, that was for kmhphoto.

Posted as you posted and forgot to quote him.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Sorry, mate, that was for kmhphoto.

Posted as you posted and forgot to quote him.

No problem :)

tom joad

• Getbig V

I think a safe rule is: if you're worth $1B or more, you can probably pull a chick with two legs.

JasonH

• Getbig V
I think a safe rule is: if you're worth $1B or more, you can probably pull a chick with two legs.

LOL!  ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
McCartney Divorce Judge Says Mills Was `Her Own Worst Enemy'

By James Lumley and Caroline Byrne

March 18 (Bloomberg) -- Heather Mills, the estranged wife of former Beatle Paul McCartney, can blame herself for getting less than the 125 million pounds ($252 million) she had sought in the divorce case, a judge said.

``To some extent she is her own worst enemy,'' Judge Hugh Bennett said in a 58-page ruling that lays out the legal wrangling between 65-year-old McCartney and his 40-year-old wife. ``If the wife feels aggrieved about what I propose she only has herself to blame.''

Bennett awarded Mills 24.3 million pounds ($49 million) yesterday after her four-year marriage fell apart in 2006. The award includes a 16.5 million lump sum payment from McCartney and 7.8 million pounds of her own assets.

Mills has an ``explosive and volatile'' character, and her testimony was inaccurate and inconsistent, the judge said. At times, the former Beatle was driven to ``justifiable irritation, if not anger,'' Bennett said. The decision was released after Mills lost a bid at a London Court of Appeal to stop publication.

James Swede, senior partner at Darlingtons, the firm that represented Mills at the Court of Appeal today, said he couldn't immediately comment. Anthony Julius, Mills's former lawyer at Mishcon de Reya, declined to comment.

Mills said she was looking forward to moving on and relieved the divorce was settled in a statement on her Web site yesterday.

``I have enormous respect for a judicial system that allows an individual to represent themselves,'' Mills said. ``No matter how significant the opposition.''

`Wholly Unrealistic'

Bennett said it was ``wholly unrealistic'' of Mills to expect to continue enjoying the same lifestyle she had when married to McCartney, whose assets were valued by the court at 400 million pounds.

Mills was ``swept off her feet'' by marrying such a famous man, the judge said. ``I think this may well have warped her perception leading her to indulge in make-belief,'' he said.

Mills denied in court that ``her case boils down to the syndrome of `me, too' or 'if he has it, I want it too,'' the judge wrote.

While the judge said he had no doubt McCartney found Mills, attractive, the musician's emotional ties during the early years of their relationship were to his former wife, Linda. McCartney was still grieving years after Linda died from breast cancer in 1998, Bennett added.

Fiona Shackleton, McCartney's lawyer, didn't immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

To contact the reporter on this story: James Lumley in London at jlumley1@bloomberg.net. To contact the reporter on this story: Caroline Byrne in London at cbyrne12@bloomberg.net.

R

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
No woman should expect to enjoy the same lifestyle they had while married, especially one this short.  They need to change divorce proceedings to see that rich men don't get fucked over.  McCartney has money to spare but I have heard of stories where men have been married for one or two years and women walk away with millions.  How is that fair?  Look at Hogan's wife, what the hell did she contribute to his career?
Squishy face retard

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Rumor has it she wanted a divorce because she caught him serveral times drinking large amount of beer out of one of her fake legs...He even converted one into a large bong and would have his buddies do bong hits out of the fake big toe