Author Topic: Jackass at the gym yesterday. His trainer is the bigger jackass.  (Read 707 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
There was this clown getting trained at my gym yesterday.  The trainer had the monkey pickup a 30 lb dumbell straight overhead and walk to one corner of the gym then throw the dumbell down grab it with the other hand and extend that arm overhead and walk to the other corner of the gym.  The entire time the guy looks like the freaking statue of liberty.  The moron is trying to walk around people that are actually working out.  I was doing cable flyes and he gets to my corner, throws the weight down, grunts and yells and grabs it again and starts marching.  I litteraly had to stop my set because I've never laughed so hard in my life.  The laughter must have been contagious because everyone else started laughing.

I mean wtf is this dumbass trainer got this guy doing?  These trainers have these people doing every weird excersice but the basics.  I wish I had a video cam on my cell.  This was truly one of the funniest things I ever witnessed at the gym.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Jackass at the gym yesterday. His trainer is the bigger jackass.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »
"I was doing cable flyes"

hahaha
Z

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 12:59:09 PM »

hahaha

Sorry we all can't do 50 straight sets of flat bench with 500 lbs like you big boy.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 12:59:48 PM »
That must have been very funny to watch.I have come across a few times at my when I have notice trainers with there clients doing very strange training.I am thinking WHAT THE but I just stick with basics.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 01:31:32 PM »

hahaha

Haha yeah that's some pretty gay shit.