Author Topic: Harsh Gym Owning...care of the Croatch  (Read 12798 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Harsh Gym Owning...care of the Croatch
« on: March 18, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »
I walk into a new gym in Vegas and see this steroid BEAST right next to me.  This guy had it all, ILS, brutal zit shoulders, bloat face, and yes, "fierce" genetics.  Aside from having a better overall shape, I outweighed him by 20lbs and more lean.  He gives me a nod...like we're in this together, doing the same thing and all...sadly mistaken.  I'm expressionless as usual and proceed to start my chest routine.  A few sets in, Mr. Steroid Badass asks me for a spot.  It's not enough this clown needs a few shots of test, just to look mediocre at best, but he interrupts my workout to better his own brutal chest development.  I spotted him on his "hardcore" set of 90lbs dumbells on incline for 5 or so.
I couldn't help but think, I sure am glad I didn't wear my Natural Bodybuilding shirt.  This guy would have probably ran to the men's room and ended his sorry existence, seeing how beneath the Croatch he was...yet taking a ton of shit.
You can't replace work ethic or genetics with a shot.  Accept what God has given you and make it the best you can on your own.  At the end of the day, at least you'll get some respect and probably have a greater sense of accomplishment.
Good luck all. ;)
N

JohnnyVegas

Re: Harsh Gym Owning...care of the Croatch
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 07:56:21 PM »
I walk into a new gym in Vegas and see this steroid BEAST right next to me.  This guy had it all, ILS, brutal zit shoulders, bloat face, and yes, "fierce" genetics.  Aside from having a better overall shape, I outweighed him by 20lbs and more lean.  He gives me a nod...like we're in this together, doing the same thing and all...sadly mistaken.  I'm expressionless as usual and proceed to start my chest routine.  A few sets in, Mr. Steroid Badass asks me for a spot.  It's not enough this clown needs a few shots of test, just to look mediocre at best, but he interrupts my workout to better his own brutal chest development.  I spotted him on his "hardcore" set of 90lbs dumbells on incline for 5 or so.
I couldn't help but think, I sure am glad I didn't wear my Natural Bodybuilding shirt.  This guy would have probably ran to the men's room and ended his sorry existence, seeing how beneath the Croatch he was...yet taking a ton of shit.
You can't replace work ethic or genetics with a shot.  Accept what God has given you and make it the best you can on your own.  At the end of the day, at least you'll get some respect and probably have a greater sense of accomplishment.
Good luck all. ;)

I was only using the 90's because it was my "light" day.......and for the record, I did not need your spot, just trying to be "cool".  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 07:59:58 PM »
does anyone want to take bets on whether or not these people actually exist or if croatch is just periodically writing these stories up in order to metaphorically jump up and down yelling "i'm natural! honest! for reals!!" in the hopes that eventually people will believe him?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »
I was only using the 90's because it was my "light" day.......and for the record, I did not need your spot, just trying to be "cool".  ::)
I'll be honest, nothing personal, but I really get tired of juicers...especially in Vegas.  Almost nobody in this town can do much without their magic drug cycle, it's fucking pathetic.  At least back East, many people had more heart and didn't rely on drugs.  Sorry for keeping it real, but that's how it goes.  I've been training natural for over 14 years and these clowns are a disgrace to what I do, which is bodybuilding.
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 08:06:50 PM »
does anyone want to take bets on whether or not these people actually exist or if croatch is just periodically writing these stories up in order to metaphorically jump up and down yelling "i'm natural! honest! for reals!!" in the hopes that eventually people will believe him?
you have to admire him for not moving off subject for the last 3-4 yrs...  ;)
follow the arrows

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 08:27:43 PM »
Good luck all. ;)

::) ::)

Brutal attempt at copying squadfathers gym owning stories.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 08:28:50 PM »

They exist in his head and thats all that counts right now.  I am sure he will seek help soon.  Maybe Candy Cane Jedi can help him.  I think he wants to be a doctor next.  And you can tell from his posts he used to use roids and they did absolutely nothing for him.  He thought he could just take them without lifting and he would be the monster he wanted to be.  It didn't work so now he hates anyone who has made gains or accomplishments using them.  It s so obvious.  But he is one funny fucker I give him that.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »
where's the part when u owned him?

atleast that part was in your head  ;D
follow the arrows

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »
Does anyone think it's possible that someone who juices might also train as hard as they possibly can?
Team Yates

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »
Good luck all. ;)

Jeezus....how fucking pathetic....to juice just so one can move the 90's for a handful of reps....

You should see the ones at my gym....can't even squat their own bodyweight....
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 08:37:56 PM »
you have to admire him for not moving off subject for the last 3-4 yrs...  ;)

At least he's consistent.....
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »
Does anyone think it's possible that someone who juices might also train as hard as they possibly can?
I completely agree.  This has nothing to do with intensity, yet most people on/off or natural, don't train very hard....let alone diet.  It's about do something yourself.  If you take some glutamine/creatine and it gives you 3% of your overall mass, great, icing on the cake...you built.  If you have 20-30lbs of bloat from drugs, well...that's just drugs, nothing more.  I should wear a shirt that says, "Please, if you don't have the genetics for drugs, stop taking them."  Then an "All Natural btw" on the back..haha
where's the part when u owned him?

atleast that part was in your head  
My physique did the owning, which surpasses and amount of tough guy words. ;)
you have to admire him for not moving off subject for the last 3-4 yrs...  
haha, I will not lie, it's a revolving door.  I'm fine when I'm away from idiot juicers, which isn't for long, considering every gym has their share...especially any Gold's in Vegas.
Sorry, no.  I actually own far more juicers, than the one mentioned.  I think I'm up to 31,324 now.  Man, the sheer mass of slaves I will have in the afterlife is staggering!
*If the Croatch dominates your physique and you juice, you will be his slave for 1000 years after you die. ;)
N

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 08:45:25 PM »
I completely agree.  This has nothing to do with intensity, yet most people on/off or natural, don't train very hard....let alone diet.  It's about do something yourself.  If you take some glutamine/creatine and it gives you 3% of your overall mass, great, icing on the cake...you built.  If you have 20-30lbs of bloat from drugs, well...that's just drugs, nothing more.  I should wear a shirt that says, "Please, if you don't have the genetics for drugs, stop taking them."  Then an "All Natural btw" on the back..hahaMy physique did the owning, which surpasses and amount of tough guy words. ;)haha, I will not lie, it's a revolving door.  I'm fine when I'm away from idiot juicers, which isn't for long, considering every gym has their share...especially any Gold's in Vegas. Sorry, no.  I actually own far more juicers, than the one mentioned.  I think I'm up to 31,324 now.  Man, the sheer mass of slaves I will have in the afterlife is staggering!
*If the Croatch dominates your physique and you juice, you will be his slave for 1000 years after you die. ;)

Personally I have never used steroids, but I always train as hard as I can. If I did happen to use steroids I wouldn't change a single thing, I would still train just as hard. Yet I get the impression you would hold it against me just because I'm "juicing." You really need to clarify; are you hating on people who are lazy in the gym or are you hating on lazy juicers or are you hating on all juicers in general?
Team Yates

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 08:47:54 PM »
Good luck all. ;)
Great story and I know all too well that story LOL.
I bet he thinks that anyone as big or bigger than him is on a lot juice.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 08:58:15 PM »
Croach where is your reply, and also you juiced many years ago, that makes me superior to you  ;D
Team Yates

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »
Croach where is your reply, and also you juiced many years ago, that makes me superior to you  ;D
That would have to be voted on, but technically...you win. ;D
However, I did go from 150lbs to 210lbs lean ;)

I don't hate juicers by any means or lazy people.  I simply despise them.  They usually achieve a mere fraction of what I have in a gym and with using drugs, hahah, sad.  The ones who are humble aren't so bad, usually not the case though.  Still in the end, these guys usually accomplish very little on their own, realizing they don't have what it takes to make great gains drug free.  So, when one of these "hardcore" guys walks around with his fake lats flared...yes, I shake my head at the douchebaggery before me.
N

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 09:11:27 PM »
Guys with bad genetics usually look like crap off the sauce Croatch.......tragic  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 09:30:03 PM »
Guys with bad genetics usually look like crap off the sauce Croatch.......tragic  ;D

Correction:
Guys with bad genetics usually look like crap offon or off the sauce Croatch.......tragic  ;D
N

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »
where is the owning?  ???
A

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »
Croatch, you talk about humility, but where's yours?

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 09:41:12 PM »
That would have to be voted on, but technically...you win. ;D
However, I did go from 150lbs to 210lbs lean ;)

I don't hate juicers by any means or lazy people.  I simply despise them.  They usually achieve a mere fraction of what I have in a gym and with using drugs, hahah, sad.  The ones who are humble aren't so bad, usually not the case though.  Still in the end, these guys usually accomplish very little on their own, realizing they don't have what it takes to make great gains drug free.  So, when one of these "hardcore" guys walks around with his fake lats flared...yes, I shake my head at the douchebaggery before me.
Don't hate. Your scared of needles its o.k. I'm sure you are the strongest natural bodybuilder alive, good work.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »
i'd also like to know where croatch lifts. see, where -i- lift, a great deal of the juiced guys are absolute monsters. there's the guy who's about 210 at 5'9" (ALL upper body) that i've seen bench 405 for a good set of 8. there's the guy who rows 4 plates only because he tore his bicep rowing 455. or the guy who knocks 315 around on seated militaries. oh hey, or the guy i saw deadlift six plates for a set of 7.

but no, croatch just lifts in that magical gym where he is bigger and stronger than literally everyone else, and the juicers are all people weaker than him. fuck, if he lifts somewhere where the juicers are inclining 90's for five i'd be an absolute god there. and here i am wasting my time at a place where i'm just at the upper end of the middle third. how stupid of me. ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 09:59:55 PM »
i'd also like to know where croatch lifts. see, where -i- lift, a great deal of the juiced guys are absolute monsters. there's the guy who's about 210 at 5'9" (ALL upper body) that i've seen bench 405 for a good set of 8. there's the guy who rows 4 plates only because he tore his bicep rowing 455. or the guy who knocks 315 around on seated militaries. oh hey, or the guy i saw deadlift six plates for a set of 7.

but no, croatch just lifts in that magical gym where he is bigger and stronger than literally everyone else, and the juicers are all people weaker than him. fuck, if he lifts somewhere where the juicers are inclining 90's for five i'd be an absolute god there. and here i am wasting my time at a place where i'm just at the upper end of the middle third. how stupid of me. ::)

Damn, Magoo, at least leave "croatch" with some dignity. ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »
Damn, Magoo, at least leave "croatch" with some dignity. ;D

if i really felt like making him feel stupid i'd point out that this has been his avatar for a while now.  :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 10:02:56 PM »
if i really felt like making him feel stupid i'd point out that this has been his avatar for a while now.  :D

;D