Author Topic: THIS is why I think the Death Penalty is wrong...  (Read 8368 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: THIS is why I think the Death Penalty is wrong...
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
That's what I'm sayin'.  We're way too soft on criminals in this country.  Human rights bla bla bla ::)  Mentally ill wackos like pedos and 1st deg murder multiple offenders can't be rehabilitated.  Why waste good tax payer money letting them eat three meals a day?  Kill 'em.  And make it bloody.

i agree. but the appeals process against death row in the court system costs more then keeping them alive.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 08:01:05 PM »
I'm all for public executions, PPV revenues could go to victims families. And maybe some youngsters would think twice before commiting a crime.  And just maybe sick fucks like pumphard and JediKnight would get exactly what they deserve. >:(

I like that PPV idea, esp with proceeds going to the victims.  You should run for office and then we can finally get things done in this country 8)

I tell ya, the Old West and its vigilante justice gets a lot of flack these days, but I think they had it more spot on than we do today.

I don't see why they just do it slaughter house style without telling the public... that's what murderers and rapists should have done to them. I mean I think being beat for hours would make them realize what they've done.

And fuck their rights, did they give their victim rights? No.

Totally agree.  TBH I think violent criminals like rapists, pedos, etc. are more like animals than humans.  Same for the Guantanamo detainees.  Those sick POS's don't have a sense of the value of human life, so they should be treated the same way they treat their victims.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 08:02:13 PM »
i agree. but the appeals process against death row in the court system costs more then keeping them alive.

Yeah, unfortunately.  Our justice system is all f'ed up.  We're idealizing in this thread...no way any of this stuff will ever happen.  The bleeding hearts who think violent offenders are "people" are ruining it for everyone. >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 08:03:37 PM »
You should run for office and then we can finally get things done in this country 8)

I don't think anyone really wants that ;D

Our prisons would be half empty by the end of the first month ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 08:04:32 PM »
I don't think anyone really wants that ;D

Our prisons would be half empty by the end of the first month ;)

hahaha  Bro you might get only two votes, but one would be from your wife and the other from me ;D

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 08:07:21 PM »
hahaha  Bro you might get only two votes, but one would be from your wife and the other from me ;D

Make that 3 votes.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »
hahaha Should I start out at city council or throw my name in the ring for the election this year?

President Chaos.............hmmmm, has a ring to it. ;D

hahahahaaaa I can picture all the brown people scattering like roaches now. ;D

J/K brown people, we need you here to pick our oranges and clean our houses/cars.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 08:09:38 PM »
Yeah, unfortunately.  Our justice system is all f'ed up.  We're idealizing in this thread...no way any of this stuff will ever happen.  The bleeding hearts who think violent offenders are "people" are ruining it for everyone. >:(

our society is turning into 'the criminal is also a victim'.

kh300

• Getbig V

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 08:10:43 PM »
It's a waste of taxpayer dollars to keep them alive.

That's a fallacy.  It actually costs more for them to go through the appeals process than it would to keep them in jail for life.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »

Sad but true.  People can't seem to man up anymore for the decisions they make.  When I was growing up my mom always used to say that "every action has a consequence."  Sounds corny but it's pretty deep when ya think about it.

Sounds good by me, as long as your Sec'y of Defense is "Lord ::) Pandaemonium" hahahaha!

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 08:13:10 PM »
hahaha Should I start out at city council or throw my name in the ring for the election this year?

hahahahaaaa I can picture all the brown people scattering like roaches now. ;D

J/K brown people, we need you here to pick our oranges and clean our houses/cars.....

I would vote for anyone real that doesn't lie or hide their agenda, so far you seem real and I like the fact you wanna slaughter prisoners, so you'd have my vote.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »
That's a fallacy.  It actually costs more for them to go through the appeals process than it would to keep them in jail for life.
STFU, sissy-ass Canadian.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »
Sad but true.  People can't seem to man up anymore for the decisions they make.  When I was growing up my mom always used to say that "every action has a consequence."  Sounds corny but it's pretty deep when ya think about it.

Sounds good by me, as long as your Sec'y of Defense is "Lord ::) Pandaemonium" hahahaha!
My parents just said shit like, you fucked up, take responsibility and fix it, or I'll whip your ass and you'll still have to fix it. ;D

How about "The Royal Defender of this Great Land Pandaemonium"? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 08:16:27 PM »

You're right. The people that are letting these prisoners off easy need to think about if the person that got raped was their sister,daughter,friend... I have a feeling they'd change their minds about how the justice system should treat convicts.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »

lol. love it

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 08:17:38 PM »
How about "The Royal Defender of this Great Land Pandaemonium"? :D

sounds cool to me ;D  But I'd like to have the power to personally execute sick pedo fucks like "jediknight" and "pumphard"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »
sounds cool to me ;D  But I'd like to have the power to personally execute sick pedo fucks like "jediknight" and "pumphard"
You would have that power with government bought bullets and guns, your choice of course.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »

I'd gladly divert my tax dollars from welfare/social service/public schools/public works, etc. to help bury these fuckers instead.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 08:26:31 PM »
How much $$$$ can be saved if there were 1/2 of the prisoners that we currently have?

Not only that but I'd fucking hack half the politicians off the payroll as well, too many of those leeches taking our tax dollars. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 08:27:15 PM »
You would have that power with government bought bullets and guns, your choice of course.

Hmmm...how about aluminum baseball bats? ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »

In all fairness, I do think the death penalty is applied appropriately at times, for instance in the case of Ted Bundy.  The problem is when innocent people are executed and by every estimation, there are always innocent people on death row.

A philosophical problem with the death penalty is that it is saying that the state condones murder.  As long as you have the state condoning murder and knowingly killing innocent people (no matter how few), there is a cultural problem here.

But if the scum in question truly did commit the crimes s/he was accused of, I am not going to lose any sleep over them being put to death.  Of course a humane death is a reasonable expectation.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2008, 08:30:19 PM »
My parents just said shit like, you fucked up, take responsibility and fix it, or I'll whip your ass and you'll still have to fix it. ;D

I like that line.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2008, 08:30:45 PM »
I'd gladly divert my tax dollars from welfare/social service/public schools/public works, etc. to help bury these fuckers instead. 

Sure - presuming they are in fact guilty.  The problem with giving so much power to the state is that power corrupts.  Innocent people are put to death and you would likely feel differently if you were an innocent person on death row.

How much $$$$ can be saved if there were 1/2 of the prisoners that we currently have?

Not only that but I'd fucking hack half the politicians off the payroll as well, too many of those leeches taking our tax dollars. >:(

As your second paragraph suggests, you appear to be cognizant of the corruption in politics.  The prison industrial complex is a multi-billion dollar per year annual market.  The incredibly powerful interest groups who control it want more people in prison, not less.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »
In all fairness, I do think the death penalty is applied appropriately at times, for instance in the case of Ted Bundy.  The problem is when innocent people are executed and by every estimation, there are always innocent people on death row.

A philosophical problem with the death penalty is that it is saying that the state condones murder.  As long as you have the state condoning murder and knowingly killing innocent people (no matter how few), there is a cultural problem here.

But if the scum in question truly did commit the crimes s/he was accused of, I am not going to lose any sleep over them being put to death.  Of course a humane death is a reasonable expectation.
A few innocent are a lowly price to pay for the tax savings and the safety of the community to get rid of the majority of scum. I have no moral objection to losing a few innocents in the process of criminal cleansing.

If you don't like it you can suck my dick.

The line to suck my dick starts to the left.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!