Author Topic: THIS is why I think the Death Penalty is wrong...  (Read 8378 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: THIS is why I think the Death Penalty is wrong...
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2008, 08:32:24 PM »
In all fairness, I do think the death penalty is applied appropriately at times, for instance in the case of Ted Bundy.  The problem is when innocent people are executed and by every estimation, there are always innocent people on death row.

A philosophical problem with the death penalty is that it is saying that the state condones murder.  As long as you have the state condoning murder and knowingly killing innocent people (no matter how few), there is a cultural problem here.

But if the scum in question truly did commit the crimes s/he was accused of, I am not going to lose any sleep over them being put to death.  Of course a humane death is a reasonable expectation.

No offense, Matt, but I don't remember any of us asking for your opinion.  It's best to stay quiet until we do.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2008, 08:34:09 PM »
No offense, Matt, but I don't remember any of us asking for your opinion.  It's best to stay quiet until we do.
Besides, WTF input does Canada have on our government, fuck Canada.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2008, 08:35:53 PM »
Besides, WTF input does Canada have on our government, fuck Canada.

The only thing Canada contributes to getbig is gay schmoes (MattC) and sick pedophiles (pumphard) >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2008, 08:38:05 PM »
The only thing Canada contributes to getbig is gay schmoes (MattC) and sick pedophiles (pumphard) >:(
The best thing to ever happen to Canada was "Avesher", that guy is great!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2008, 08:38:52 PM »
I didn't know sausage fingers was from Canada. Guess we won't be seeing him on Dateline any time soon.  :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2008, 08:40:40 PM »
I didn't know sausage fingers was from Canada. Guess we won't be seeing him on Dateline any time soon.  :-\

hahaha

The best thing to ever happen to Canada was "Avesher", that guy is great!! ;D

I forgot about good ol' avesher ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »
He lives in the poorest section of Toronto, above a gay bar. He gave out the address, I looked it up, turned out to be a gay bar......strange he would give out that info....dipshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2008, 08:41:36 PM »
A few innocent are a lowly price to pay for the tax savings and the safety of the community to get rid of the majority of scum. I have no moral objection to losing a few innocents in the process of criminal cleansing.

Well I guess this is where we disagree.  Be mindful of the fact that it does cost more in appeals to have the death penalty than it does to keep the criminals in prisons.  Also, when they are in prison for life, the community is just as safe.  The death penalty is also not a deterrent for criminals.  So it is difficult to create a valid argument in favour of the death penalty.  I find it is more from a revenge mentality most of the time.

If you don't like it you can suck my dick.

The line to suck my dick starts to the left.

Are you suggesting I puff them?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2008, 08:45:13 PM »
He lives in the poorest section of Toronto, above a gay bar. He gave out the address, I looked it up, turned out to be a gay bar......strange he would give out that info....dipshit.

hahahaa that was a SAVAGE owning when chaos posted those pics of "pumphard's" apartment.  Man I still laugh about that  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2008, 08:53:07 PM »
Well I guess this is where we disagree.  Be mindful of the fact that it does cost more in appeals to have the death penalty than it does to keep the criminals in prisons.  Also, when they are in prison for life, the community is just as safe.  The death penalty is also not a deterrent for criminals.  So it is difficult to create a valid argument in favour of the death penalty.  I find it is more from a revenge mentality most of the time.

You're getting confused about this, just like your sexuality. There would be far less appeals, all appeals go in at once, if they are all denied, your ass is dead. What part of that don't you understand?

Are you suggesting I puff them?  ???
I'm saying if dicks were tootsie rolls, you would know how many licks it takes to get to the center.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2008, 09:04:48 PM »
You're right. The people that are letting these prisoners off easy need to think about if the person that got raped was their sister,daughter,friend... I have a feeling they'd change their minds about how the justice system should treat convicts.

haha, man i was watching forensic files the other day, and this bitch whos sister got killed said 'i was against the death penalty, but after he killed my sister i hope they give him the chair'

typical hypocritical liberal f.aggot

me personally, all the murderers/rapist etc. should be killed slowly and painfully by our justice system, but the liberal queers would keep that from ever happening

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2008, 09:05:10 PM »
canada sucks nuts ;D
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2008, 09:10:06 PM »
You're getting confused about this, just like your sexuality. There would be far less appeals, all appeals go in at once, if they are all denied, your ass is dead. What part of that don't you understand?

This assumes that the system is not corrupt and the law is applied fairly.  The right to an appeal is an inalienable one and a check on the authoritarian power of the state.  People routinely find themselves in court for things they did not do.  I think you may feel differently if you were on death row.

I'm saying if dicks were tootsie rolls, you would know how many licks it takes to get to the center.

ROFL!  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2008, 09:17:02 PM »
This assumes that the system is not corrupt and the law is applied fairly.  The right to an appeal is an inalienable one and a check on the authoritarian power of the state.  People routinely find themselves in court for things they did not do.  I think you may feel differently if you were on death row.

ROFL!  ;D
If I am on Death Row, I deserve to be there ;)

And there is no reason it should take years and years to get through all the appeals, fuck that, get them all in at once and get it down. Fuck checking authoritarian power, let them have at it.  You're not getting it, Matthew, Canada has no say, if they stick there nose in when I run the country, they'll be the newest addition to the US.

Any oil in Canada ???   ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!