Author Topic: A Pack of Blacks Beat Lone White Kid. Where's the Outrage, Where's the Media?  (Read 1079 times)

Ozark

• Getbig II

A Pack of Blacks Beat Lone White Kid. Where's the Outrage, Where's the Media?

http://curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/pack-of-blacks-beat-lone-white-kid.html

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Ah, um, interesting blog there, nonetheless.

No surprise anyways.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

He wore Tapout gear to school all the time.  The black boys feared for their lives.   

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Probably the white kid was "Hung" better than them, and they decided to act on behalf of penis envy.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
 Notice the extra long white T-shirt. A Wigga, all wiggas need to be put down, from Justin Timberfake to K. Fed

In all seriousness, we don't know what the kid did, very few kids today (especially one's with no father in the home) are completely innocent. Notice how the kid was looking down,a sign to lying, and the mom who eyes were all big, another sign of lying. Yeah, and that place didn't look like a nice place to live, it was the "cheaper part of town"

This is just up there with the Teacher calling the idiot kid a n****r . Both stupid incidents, where both parties are  at fault.

To the gang of boys, just your luck the kid will grow up to be either a correctional officer or a police officer, and will either be locking ya'll up or knocking ya'll up.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
It has been said no media reported this, but I wonder who it was then that was interviewing the mother?

Is it just me, ...but does anyone not think this odd that there was a video tape of the entire incident?

Was it just me, ...but did you catch an inflection in that boy's voice that suggests to me that he is no stranger to African American communities? One that perhaps suggests that he felt right at home in them, ...perhaps maybe even grew up in one?

As well too, do we know whether this was an incident of being "jumped in"?
Those are the only types of gang beatings that I have ever seen that have enjoyed such thorough & complete video coverage from start to finish.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
It has been said no media reported this, but I wonder who it was then that was interviewing the mother?

Is it just me, ...but does anyone not think this odd that there was a video tape of the entire incident?

Was it just me, ...but did you catch an inflection in that boy's voice that suggests to me that he is no stranger to African American communities? One that perhaps suggests that he felt right at home in them, ...perhaps maybe even grew up in one?

As well too, do we know whether this was an incident of being "jumped in"?
Those are the only types of gang beatings that I have ever seen that have enjoyed such thorough & complete video coverage from start to finish.

I was thinking the same thing. There was this incident where I am at where they brought this white kid in who was  with a bunch of black kids, he had a gun and randomly shot some dude...Gang initiation? More than likely, although it turns out, the kid had his mouth wired shut, and "allegedly" knew the  vic. So, this skinny 115 pound, 5'8 kid is going to do time with a wired mouth...