Author Topic: in the middle of a cycle ...and thinking about T3  (Read 873 times)

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
in the middle of a cycle ...and thinking about T3
« on: March 19, 2008, 05:50:43 AM »
Ok
so right now im on my 6th week of
500mg test e
400mg of EQ
a week
and
40mg of winny ED

however no side effects so far just some acne here and there but nothign major.. so i was wondering if i can add some T3 to the mix to lose some of this fat that i packed on during this time since im predicting to pack more during the next 6 weeks i have left of this cycle or shudl i wait till the end of the cycle to take some t3 by itself.....
i have nolva for PCT planning on taking 40mg a day for the 1st week and 20 a day for the next 3 weeks after that ...

has anybody done this before?
take T3 right after the a cycle ... does it takes away all your gains?

Cheers

Boom

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: in the middle of a cycle ...and thinking about T3
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 08:52:36 AM »
why not reduce your carbs for a few days and sleep a little bit longer than you normally would... take some fish oil with some extra strength egcg a few times a day..    in a couple of days you should notice a big difference.

and to prevent further fat buildup... my advice is to eat 2/3 of your calories in your first 3 meals pwo.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: in the middle of a cycle ...and thinking about T3
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 03:50:45 AM »
You can take T3 during your cycle to lose fat and then use a SMALL AMOUNT between cycles.  Besides burning fat, T3 also helps you body synthesize protein better.  It actually helps you grow.