Author Topic: Suggestions on bloating  (Read 1065 times)

zeckard

• Getbig II
Suggestions on bloating
« on: March 19, 2008, 07:03:01 AM »
Getting ready to start a cycle of test/deca. I am 281 and 12% bf, however I don't want to get to bloated. I will be taking armidex while on cycle to control estrogen. I am also going to be taking

Potassium
Hawthorn Berry

I have tendency of getting HBP any other suggestions?

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
Re: Suggestions on bloating
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 07:20:37 AM »
arimidex will dry you out, You shouldn't have to worry about holding to much water when using it at .5eod or .5ed if needed

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 07:47:42 AM »
Watch your sodium. .25 ed of rimi didn't stop the bloat for me, a dose alot of people recommend. May need to go much higher.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 07:59:08 AM »
Watch your sodium. .25 ed of rimi didn't stop the bloat for me, a dose alot of people recommend. May need to go much higher.

Yep run adex or letro, and keep your sodium down, and drink lots and lots of water. The more water you drink the less you will normally hold.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 09:46:21 AM »

It's a good dose to start out with that's why people recommend it.  You're supposed to adjust accordingly because aromatization is highly individual dependant.  Just like 20mgs EOD for Aromasin, it's a good base to start out with but may be too much or too little for certain people.  Experiment and find out what works for you.

zeckard

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 10:53:08 AM »
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I have been over 300 before and I was absolutely miserable. Joints ached and just felt like crap, but that was probably because I was about 20+ percentage body fat. This time I would like to stay under 300 and leaner.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 11:32:47 AM »
It's a good dose to start out with that's why people recommend it.  You're supposed to adjust accordingly because aromatization is highly individual dependant.  Just like 20mgs EOD for Aromasin, it's a good base to start out with but may be too much or too little for certain people.  Experiment and find out what works for you.
Agreed...it's not the same for everyone. 1mg/eod seems to work well for me, at times I'll bump it up to ed. I've also become more fond of letro over arimidex. Both seem to take care of unwanted bloat but letro seems to do a better job combating gyno for me...I seem to have become a little susceptible the past year or so.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I have been over 300 before and I was absolutely miserable. Joints ached and just felt like crap, but that was probably because I was about 20+ percentage body fat. This time I would like to stay under 300 and leaner.

Yes, that had a whole lot to do with it...I'm just glad to see someone has the ability and enough brains about themselves to admit that the problem was largely due to fat because delusion helps no one.

zeckard

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »
Yeah, I am in much better position now. I went through a divorce at the time and was eating crappy which I knew better, but life seems to just happen and you go with the flow especially if you are not around people that care about their bodies.

Do any of you suggest any additional supplements or am I ok.