Author Topic: What's the deal with naked men in the change room!  (Read 8818 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What's the deal with naked men in the change room!
« on: March 19, 2008, 09:33:08 AM »
I just don't get what some of these schmoes at the gym think.  I walk into the change room and there is one guy at the sink shaving his face standing there butt naked.  WTF!  At least wrap a towel around you buddy.  Then there are other guys just standing there naked carrying on in a conversation.  Not sure if these guys think its some sort of Russian bath house but no one wants to see that crap. What really grosses me out are the guys that weigh themselves naked.  At least throw on a pair of undies.

Now at my gym we have some serious hot chicks that workout there.  I highly doubt these broads hang out naked in the women's change room.  For any ladies on here.  Do women hang out naked in the change room like men do?

Just some wierd people.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: What's the deal with naked men in the change room!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 09:35:32 AM »

Hahaha.  I've seen this before at my gym.  The gym has hair driers for people to use and these assholes stand there blow drying their dicks.  Some gross people.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 09:35:48 AM »
i feel u man,,, its disgusting

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 09:37:47 AM »
I have heard this complaint from alot of guys.  ;D

Women don't do it as much, I don't think.  We're more self-conscious around each other.  We don't want the other women to see any of our imperfections.  I have very rarely - if ever - seen a woman just hanging out or strolling around in the gym locker room naked or even topless.  Alot of locker rooms have "changing rooms" so the women can hide while they are changing clothes if they want.  
:)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 09:40:58 AM »
I have heard this complaint from alot of guys.  ;D

Women don't do it as much, I don't think.  We're more self-conscious around each other.  We don't want the other women to see any of our imperfections.  I have very rarely - if ever - seen a woman just hanging out or strolling around in the gym locker room naked or even topless.  Alot of locker rooms have "changing rooms" so the women can hide while they are changing clothes if they want.  

i think men should have these rooms too,,  it sickens me lookin at a fat ugly bastard changing clothes and showing his unpleasant parts

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 09:43:18 AM »
no shit man,,i gotta close my eyes and make my way around them just to get to the pisser. Then I have to put up with the guy who stands right next to me while I pee. The worst one of all is walking into the bathroom just as someone is bending over. YUCK,,, i try and look other places but they are everywhere. 24 hour fitness is the worst, they are always so packed there is always tons of people there. Sometimes I wish I had a better home gym.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »
i think men should have these rooms too,,  it sickens me lookin at a fat ugly bastard changing clothes and showing his unpleasant parts

I think the changing rooms are a little bit ridiculous.  It's not that big of a deal to change clothes...you're in a locker room FFS.   ::)

I agree with blow-drying your hair (or dick ;D), brushing your teeth, etc.  It's a little strange to be doing it all in the buff when you're not in your own home.  

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 09:46:03 AM »
no shit man,,i gotta close my eyes and make my way around them just to get to the pisser. Then I have to put up with the guy who stands right next to me while I pee. The worst one of all is walking into the bathroom just as someone is bending over. YUCK,,, i try and look other places but they are everywhere. 24 hour fitness is the worst, they are always so packed there is always tons of people there. Sometimes I wish I had a better home gym.

cut the crap Jedi,,,i know u like lookin at other fat men milk utters ,,,,dint u ;)  ?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 09:46:10 AM »
Good gawd......all the old farts over 60 love to walk around naked......I dont even go into locker rooms anymore.    Dress at home, shower at home.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 09:48:42 AM »
I just don't get what some of these schmoes at the gym think.  I walk into the change room and there is one guy at the sink shaving his face standing there butt naked.  WTF!  At least wrap a towel around you buddy.  Then there are other guys just standing there naked carrying on in a conversation.  Not sure if these guys think its some sort of Russian bath house but no one wants to see that crap. What really grosses me out are the guys that weigh themselves naked.  At least throw on a pair of undies.

Now at my gym we have some serious hot chicks that workout there.  I highly doubt these broads hang out naked in the women's change room.  For any ladies on here.  Do women hang out naked in the change room like men do?

Just some wierd people.
this is what guys with small dicks say

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 09:49:37 AM »

I think the changing rooms are a little bit ridiculous.  It's not that big of a deal to change clothes...you're in a locker room FFS.   ::)

I agree with blow-drying your hair (or dick ;D), brushing your teeth, etc.  It's a little strange to be doing it all in the buff when you're not in your own home.  

did u just talk about my dick  :D ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 09:51:39 AM »

Seems you have cock on the brain again.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »

Translation: smalldickitus in progress.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 09:52:49 AM »
did u just talk about my dick  :D ?

LOL did I?    :o

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 09:56:35 AM »
Haha see i thought it was just at my gym, glad to know it's a gym-wide phenomenon.  I really can't stand these guys that just stroll around naked with a towel in their hand.  There should be a rule against these guys using the change rooms.
Abandon every hope...

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 10:05:36 AM »
I hat this shit, the worst is when they stand at the sink and shave when I need to wash my hands.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 10:14:57 AM »
why dont you simply tell em, "what the fuck are you doing walking aroud naked? Man you're UGLY! You look like shit! You're disgusting, we dont need to see your grotesque physique!"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »
In Spain it happens normaly. In Japan,no never. But we have a lot of public bath everywhere in japan..WTF?

Paul Allen

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 10:22:31 AM »
the wife says older women do it in her locker room.

apparently, the older you are, the less of a shit you give.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 10:38:37 AM »
the wife says older women do it in her locker room.

apparently, the older you are, the less of a shit you give.

I d say the older you are, the most disgusting things you're going to do without fearing any retaliations cause you know no one would dare beat you up like you deserve it due to your age.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 10:43:32 AM »
That pic just cracked me up  :D

Ok, why is this guy looking at naked dudes anyway.
On long as the guy is not doing a lap dance around you, who cares if he is naked.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »
That pic just cracked me up  :D

Ok, why is this guy looking at naked dudes anyway.
On long as the guy is not doing a lap dance around you, who cares if he is naked.

So you're saying that if you're sitting on the bench tying your shoes and a wet naked guy from the shower flops down on the bench 2 inches from you, breathing heavily and air-drying... you wouldn't notice, Howie?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 10:51:37 AM »
I just don't get what some of these schmoes at the gym think.  I walk into the change room and there is one guy at the sink shaving his face standing there butt naked.  WTF!  At least wrap a towel around you buddy.  Then there are other guys just standing there naked carrying on in a conversation.  Not sure if these guys think its some sort of Russian bath house but no one wants to see that crap. What really grosses me out are the guys that weigh themselves naked.  At least throw on a pair of undies

I feel ya, man.

I mean, you walk aound the corner and *BAM* you're like, 'WTF!?'

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 11:01:44 AM »
I thought it was just me who didn't like it. I fully accept that people will be naked in a changing room but some seem to revel in it a little too much.

I did once lose my temper at a guy who was getting his junkage dangerously close to my face when I was putting on my boots.
O

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 11:05:24 AM »
Things I have seen when working in a gym

1. Mostly always old guys

2. Love to get nude in the sauna so they can share ball and ass sweat with everyone

3. Some even prefer to put one leg up on a table to blow dry their taint optimally

4. They tend to have needle dicks some times barely visible (looks like it goes in???)

5. Seems they love to not dry in the shower area but go out by the lockers and face everyone while drying everything from head to bending over to get feet.

6. Almost always they have never shaved an inch of their body in their lives which makes it harder to see privates but also makes it much more disgusting.

7. Some go as far as hanging out for 30min or more airdrying in the nude while carrying on conversations with others (sometimes unwanted conversations) and not making a single effort to even get socks or underwear on.

8. They never mind brushing their teeth and shaving while at the same time swabing the counter top with their ball hair.

Feel free to add on.
I