Author Topic: Lyin' ass b*tch  (Read 2973 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Lyin' ass b*tch
« on: March 19, 2008, 03:36:06 PM »
35 years of experience?  ::)

Hillary Clinton Schedules Show Drop in Policy Role
James Rowley and Edwin Chen

March 19 (Bloomberg) -- Hillary Clinton's daily schedules show that her formal policy role in the presidency of her husband, Bill Clinton, shrunk once Congress shelved the health- care plan she helped craft in the administration's first two years.

The 11,046 pages of daily schedules released by the Clinton Presidential Library show that her days became filled with the more traditional, ceremonial events attended by first ladies instead of policy meetings after Congress in 1994 killed her plan to guarantee every American access to health insurance.

I guess Laura Bush is qualified to be president now too.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Lyin' ass b*tch
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 03:40:59 PM »
All liberals are liars.  hilary, Mccain, and Obama.

You just cannot trust them.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »

Obama speaks truth. McCain can no longer remember the truth. Hillary is just a phony, power-crazed monster.
When Obama becomes your president, I suggest you get out of the country or kill yourself.  :D
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »
Obama speaks truth. McCain can no longer remember the truth. Hillary is just a phony, power-crazed monster.
When Obama becomes your president, I suggest you get out of the country or kill yourself.  :D

LOL

I've been told by people like Rush limbaugh that all 3 candidates are liberals and are bad for the country.

Is Rush wrong here?  I'm certainly quite confused.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »
LOL

I've been told by people like Rush limbaugh that all 3 candidates are liberals and are bad for the country.

Is Rush wrong here?  I'm certainly quite confused.
Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time listening to the drug addicted comedian Rush Limbaugh. For a comedian he's not that funny, and you don't want to be associated with two notable morons like Clarence Thomas and Dick Chaney, do you? They admit to listening to Rush daily. Yes, THAT Dick Chaney who still has the balls to tell the American people that Iraq is a stunning success.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 04:09:51 PM »
Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time listening to the drug addicted comedian Rush Limbaugh. For a comedian he's not that funny, and you don't want to be associated with two notable morons like Clarence Thomas and Dick Chaney, do you? They admit to listening to Rush daily. Yes, THAT Dick Chaney who still has the balls to tell the American people that Iraq is a stunning success.

Iraq isn't a success?

An NBC/WSJ poll showed that 40% of americans believe the war in Iraq can still be won.

That's a lot of people!

that's 120 million people who believe we can still win.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 06:54:30 PM »

When are you gonna figure out that all three of those douchbags are cut from the same cloth?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »
When are you gonna figure out that all three of those douchbags are cut from the same cloth?
Never...Obama is special.

I do believe Clinton/McCain would make a fine ticket if they could figure out what party to run in. They seem to love each other so much and both got us into the Iraq mess.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 07:09:44 PM »

I do believe Clinton/McCain would make a fine ticket if they could figure out what party to run in. They seem to love each other so much and both got us into the Iraq mess.

Mccain has a liberal voting record and has been labeled as a liberal by his own party.  He tried to get on the 2004 DEMOCRAT ticket.

But he seems like a nice guy.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 07:22:26 PM »
Mccain has a liberal voting record and has been labeled as a liberal by his own party.  He tried to get on the 2004 DEMOCRAT ticket.

But he seems like a nice guy.
Nice guy? I don't know about that. I respect him an all for his service, but usually ex-military guys are less pro war than McCain because they've seen the level of bloodshed and sacrifice first-hand. Many generals like General Colin Powell really didn't want to go into Iraq because they could predict the outcome. McCain is too hawkish for me and I think he'd get us into a deeper confrontation with Iran.

McCain may have been slightly liberal in the past on certain issues, however, instead of being the so-called "maverick" of the past, he has decided to firmly embrace the Bush policies over the last four years in order to get the Republican nomination. He was against the Bush tax cuts...now he's for making them permanent. He made a calculated decision to plant his lips firmly onto the butt cheeks of GW, even though GW humiliated him in 2000. Disgraceful.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »
His military service is incredible.  A mediocre pilot, but a true hero in not getting released when he had the chance.  Seriously honorable there.   Stayed for his man.  Very cool.

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 07:32:05 PM »

Oh Brother ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 07:34:57 PM »
Oh Brother ::)

Joe,

John Mccain tried to run as a DEMOCRAT for the VP role of JOHN KERRY in 2004.

John Mccain tried to let illegals stay with TED KENNEDY.

Rush, Bush, Coulter, Romney, and others have all called him a Lib.  They're not wrong, dude.

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »
Joe,

John Mccain tried to run as a DEMOCRAT for the VP role of JOHN KERRY in 2004.

Wrong again....he was approached by Kerry and refused!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »
Wrong again....he was approached by Kerry and refused!

Did kerry lie when he said Mccain approached him?

Do you have evidence Kerry is lying?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 01:58:52 AM »
35 years of experience?  ::)

Hillary Clinton Schedules Show Drop in Policy Role
James Rowley and Edwin Chen

March 19 (Bloomberg) -- Hillary Clinton's daily schedules show that her formal policy role in the presidency of her husband, Bill Clinton, shrunk once Congress shelved the health- care plan she helped craft in the administration's first two years.

The 11,046 pages of daily schedules released by the Clinton Presidential Library show that her days became filled with the more traditional, ceremonial events attended by first ladies instead of policy meetings after Congress in 1994 killed her plan to guarantee every American access to health insurance.

I guess Laura Bush is qualified to be president now too.

That woman is revealing herself to be full of more wickedness and evil everyday!

She is in co-hoots with that slimey pos put into the Prime Minister's office by oil money this side of the border.

Her's has got to be one of the most bold-faced demonstrations of duplicitous hypocritical BS I've ever witnessed.

I hope our Prime Minister pays the price for his office's interference and attempts to sabotage & derail Obama in this next election, and I hope American voters stick it to Hilary in all the upcoming primarys and hand her the defeat she so richly deserves.

Canadian Opposition leader Jack Layton demanding answers from Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

Barack Obama has been consistent throughout, and has always maintained that he would seek to renegotiate NAFTA. This has caused some concern for Canadian officials who themselves sought out Obama advisors to clarify his position on NAFTA. Yet the Canadian PM's office leaked a patently false story claiming Obama contacted them to say "Nudge, nudge, wink wink, don't worry about my anti-NAFTA rhetoric, it's just political posturing and means nothing." These lies delivered on the verge of the Ohio primary, were seized upon by McCain & Clinton, and he was called a liar and a hypocrit, while that witch stood up there and said she would renegotiate NAFTA...

Well guess what... the witch has turned the truth on it's head again.

Truth is in fact 180 degrees from what was depicted, ...and the truth of the matter was...

It was Hilary who contacted the Canadian gov to say "My NAFTA talk is all rhetoric and doesn't mean a thing!"

I guess it kind of explains why she screamed so loudly condemning Obama. What a piece of work she is.

As self-righteous and as holier-then-thou as that other hypocrit from New York who just resigned in disgrace.

w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 07:45:17 AM »
Yep Jag, that's Hillary! Willing to shift and "re-brand" the truth in whatever way she sees fit to get the nomination. She's fighting hard now to get Michigan and Florida to re-vote, but so far its not working.
!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 08:16:00 AM »
Yep Jag, that's Hillary! Willing to shift and "re-brand" the truth in whatever way she sees fit to get the nomination. She's fighting hard now to get Michigan and Florida to re-vote, but so far its not working.

I thought her taking credit for ther Irish peace accord was bad enough, but I loved the fact that those who were party to it denied and Hillary involvement whatsoever.

One of the few bright sides in all of this is that I can only imagine the knipfit she must be having every night.
most everything she's attempting is backfiring on her in a nasty way. That 3am red phone ad... OY!
It's bad enough she uses older stock footage, ...but then the girl in the ad comes out saying she's an avid Obama supporter who plan to vote Obama, ...then Obama comes out with a 3am ad of his own, and slaps her down.

She talks about change, but she's pulling the same old BS... and voters are seeing it (hopefully)
...but she's gotta be throwing some seriously wicked tantrums at night. {giggle} I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see those. I shouldn't derive pleasure from that, ...but dammit I'd be a liar if I were to claim otherwise. 
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 05:43:53 AM »

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 06:23:06 AM »

Ha,ha,ha Benny Blankhead that nappy headed fool is so dumb it hurts.Hey moron,Obama promised UE wouldnt go over 8% if we passed his wrong headed stimulus bill.He is a liar or he is a retard,either way it proves dont give a white mans job to a black man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 06:23:55 AM »
I plan on destroying every single one of the obama leftists with their own words. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 06:30:10 AM »
I plan on destroying every single one of the obama leftists with their own words. 
LOL great plan

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 06:33:24 AM »
It's Bush's fault.