Author Topic: Prominent republican: "Hilary more conservative than McCain"  (Read 902 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Prominent republican: "Hilary more conservative than McCain"
« on: March 19, 2008, 03:55:33 PM »
 :o

"If you are looking at substance rather than if there is an R or a D after his name, manifestly, if he's our candidate, than Hillary is going to be our girl, because she's more conservative than he is," Coulter said. "I think she would be stronger on the war on terrorism."

Coulter took aim at McCain's positions — particularly his fervent anti-torture stance — and said he and Clinton differ little on the issues. Coulter also said she is prepared to campaign on Clinton's behalf should McCain win the party's nomination.

"John McCain is not only bad for Republicanism, which he definitely is — he is bad for the country," she said.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Prominent republican: "Hilary more conservative than McCain"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 04:15:00 PM »
With "her" Adam's apple, that's a man, baby!

!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 07:17:38 PM »
Id do her :o

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 07:22:55 PM »
She has a point that if conservatives think the country will go down the toilet with either McCain, Obama, or Hillary then we might as well have it be on a Democrats watch. 

I don't think Hillary is anywhere near as conservative as McCain but that doesn't mean that McCain is really conservative to begin with.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 07:26:35 PM »
I'd beat her death with my dick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 07:27:30 PM »
She has a point that if conservatives think the country will go down the toilet with either McCain, Obama, or Hillary then we might as well have it be on a Democrats watch. 

I don't think Hillary is anywhere near as conservative as McCain but that doesn't mean that McCain is really conservative to begin with.

Yeah, McCain has voted very moderate, and on some issues, extremely liberal, in the last few years.  He wanted to give illegals amnesty (let them stay).  He stood with Teddy Kennedy, the biggest liberal of all, and said screw the border laws.  Not good.

Hilary actually looks equally hawkish, and probably a lot quicker/sharper mentally.  mccain was incredible in 2000 - he had my vote - but he's had 4 slip-ups in 48 hours on the Iran/AlQ issue alone - he's simply not a sharp policy guy.  Doesn't get "down n dirty" on issues like Clinton does.  

On the debates, he is going to make a lot of missteps - indefensible things that he'll just forget, or not know.