Author Topic: John McCain 'Accidentally' Calls Himself A "Liberal Republican"  (Read 2277 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
At a town hall meeting in Richardson, Texas, Thursday afternoon, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., made a gaffe that will surely provide myriad conservative radio talk show hosts confirmation of their views, by accidentally calling himself a liberal.

"I will conduct a respectful debate," McCain told the crowd at Texas Instruments, per ABC News' Bret Hovell. "Now, it will be spirited because there are stark differences. I am a proud conservative, liberal Republica--- conservative Republican," he said, catching himself. "Hello?" he said as the crowd laughed. "Easy there."

The Coach

Re: John McCain 'Accidentally' Calls Himself A "Liberal Republican"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »
Oh for God's sake Rob, quit the crap will ya (rolling eyes smiley) I know your just putting this crap up to piss me off :(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 04:43:55 PM »
Oh for God's sake Rob, quit the crap will ya (rolling eyes smiley) I know your just putting this crap up to piss me off :(

Why would this piss you off?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 05:06:40 PM »
Joe hates being reminded that his party enjoys gay sex & has Alzheimers........

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 06:52:43 PM »
Joe hates being reminded that his party enjoys gay sex & has Alzheimers........

That's actually in another McCain slip up.

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »
Why would this piss you off?

Because like everyone on here who wouldn't admit it, it was a slip of the toungue and he corrected himself before he even finished his sentance.

Rob...come out of the closet and admit your a lib, I don't care how many times you voted repub.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »
Because like everyone on here who wouldn't admit it, it was a slip of the toungue and he corrected himself before he even finished his sentance.

Rob...come out of the closet and admit your a lib, I don't care how many times you voted repub.

I see.  So he either has poor mental capacity and accidentally labels himself the WORST POSSIBLE WORD A REPUB COULD EVER USE TO DESCRIBE HIMSELF, or he believes it.

You don't just get on a mic and call yourself something - that your voting record agrees with - unless you mean it, or you're mentally not all there.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »

That might be something you need to say to McCain. I don't think someone who is NOT in the closet would coe out and make such a fundamental "freudian slip". You might have to just face the facts that your boy is a closet 'liberal'. I know, ...i know, there are many who could embrace him more if he were a homosexual pedophile instead, ...anything but a closet liberal, ...but sometime's you just have to face the hard truths.  ;)
w

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 07:42:19 PM »
I see.  So he either has poor mental capacity and accidentally labels himself the WORST POSSIBLE WORD A REPUB COULD EVER USE TO DESCRIBE HIMSELF, or he believes it.

You don't just get on a mic and call yourself something - that your voting record agrees with - unless you mean it, or you're mentally not all there.

So what your telling me is everyone who is under the age of 71 has NEVER made a speaking mistake?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 07:44:50 PM »
So what your telling me is everyone who is under the age of 71 has NEVER made a speaking mistake?

I challenge you to find any clip of any other republican calling himself a 'liberal'.

I challenge you to find any clip of any other democrat calling himself a 'neocon'.

Coincidentally, Bush himself pointed out Mccain's lib leanings.  I guess everyone - Rush, Bush, Coulter, hannity - they're all wrong, huh?  Hmmmm

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 04:44:50 AM »
I challenge you to find any clip of any other republican calling himself a 'liberal'.

I challenge you to find any clip of any other democrat calling himself a 'neocon'.

Coincidentally, Bush himself pointed out Mccain's lib leanings.  I guess everyone - Rush, Bush, Coulter, hannity - they're all wrong, huh?  Hmmmm

{wince}  Ouch!

pssst: Bad example Rob, ...it's not like those guys have never been wrong before,
...infact they've been consistently wrong on just about every issue they've ever publicly discussed. {lol}
w

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 06:15:52 AM »

Not going to try, a mistake is a mistake, the only ones that are making an issue of this are CT's and libs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 06:22:15 AM »
Not going to try, a mistake is a mistake, the only ones that are making an issue of this are CT's and libs.

Actually, Pres. Bush called McCain a lib.  Rush called Mccain a lib.  Hannity called mcCain a lib.  Coulter called McCain a lib.  Romney called McCain a lib.

They're all great americans, and they all agree that the man is a liberal.

Are they all wrong, Joe?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 08:39:58 AM »
Coach is a "Liberal"  Because he lose his house soon and recognize that all is not well in bush land.