Author Topic: Why do you lift weights ? What are you goals ?  (Read 8117 times)

jdooly

• Getbig III
Re: Why do you lift weights ? What are you goals ?
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 04:40:23 PM »
'cuz making it through leg day, not just making it, but just killing it, is something some people will never get to experience.  That personal satisfaction of having to endure.  Even if it is only for 1 hour.  Thats just one thought.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 12:32:49 PM »
So you want gyno?
bro i wouldnt car if my gyno was 1 times worse than what ronnie has got in the video, and if it was on both nips, if i could attain that physique.

only faggs give a shit about gyno.    you wanna get big you gotta run teh test and dbol with out the anti-aromatase..and that means bloat, gyno, a little fat...       but this is what you must do!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »

only faggs give a shit about gyno.    you wanna get big you gotta run teh test and dbol with out the anti-aromatase..and that means bloat, gyno, a little fat...       but this is what you must do!

I think you get a lot of undeserved shit on the other boards CD, but this is a pretty dumb statement.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 07:23:24 PM »
Perhaps he means you just cant be afraid to get it and must accept the consequences?

Though his statement does read a bit idiotic.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 08:18:03 PM »
:D OK, asides from the same ol' "manage stress" and other health benefits... I lift weights bec. it helps me with curves I'll never have naturally. Nope - no childbearing hips here.  But, by "growing my lats" my waist appears smaller...and a "SHAPE" seems I have.  ::)

You sound hot.  Pic?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »
Perhaps he means you just cant be afraid to get it and must accept the consequences?

Though his statement does read a bit idiotic.
yes this is what i meant

you run some femara and it isnt noticeable, and when you get the money have the gland removed..

besides, moderate gyno isnt even really noticeable by people outside the bb'ing community/people who have experience with gyno

CERTAINLY, no woman is going to knock you or not fuck you because you have got puffy nipples

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »
CERTAINLY, no woman is going to knock you or not fuck you because you have got puffy nipples

A buddy of mine has mild gyno (he was using 2 grams of cyp/week on top of everything else) and girls NOTICE! You better be wearing 2 shirts at least with that shit. His nips are just a little puffy but that kind of thing sticks out in the right lighting, haha!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »
A buddy of mine has mild gyno (he was using 2 grams of cyp/week on top of everything else) and girls NOTICE! You better be wearing 2 shirts at least with that shit. His nips are just a little puffy but that kind of thing sticks out in the right lighting, haha!
WHAT?? thats fuckin nuts man..  i have some mild puffyness right now, it might be glandular or it might be psuedogyno, im not sure... but i am not worried about it.. when i cut down im gonna run some femara and that should help....

my main point was that running ai's severly inhibits gains, so ive heard(from sooooooo many different people), and that if you want freaky size you cant trip off of the excess estrogen

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2008, 02:59:15 AM »
I started lifting when I was 18. Was close to competing 4 years ago but went on holidays to the USA instead. Was going to have a crack again this year but keep getting hit with injuries. Now I just want to get a bit leaner and start taking better care of my joints. Who knows maybe next year I'll get up there if I can get over this shoulder problem.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »
No ... seriously ! Why do you lift weights ? Whether it's short-term and / or long-term ... what's your goal ? What do you hope to achieve ... what do you hope to accomplish in the process ? Personally, I've always been a fan of Comic Book Superheroes. Loved the exaggerated " muscle look ".  ;D I also remember watching some of the early Bodybuilding Shows on ESPN with my Father and thinking to myself, " WOW, how can a human being be so big ! Someday ... just someday I hope to have that much muscle on my frame ( if not more ) ! " I had to be around 6 years old at that time and I do believe the person I saw on TV was none other than Vince Taylor. I was also EXREMELY intrigued with the WSM Shows ... probably moreso than the Bodybuilding ones. Without going into my whole life story, I'd like to share my Goals for this year ... or rather goal ( as I just explained in a roundabout way WHY I lift weights ) this year. My Goal this year is to compete in a Strongman show ... I may not win it ... hell, I may not even do well at all ! I just want to be able to look myself in the mirror the day after the contest ... even 20 years down the road and say to my Wife ( being a bit presumptuous here  :D ) , " I did it. "  Yeah, it's not a whole lot of words to say ... but what more needs to be said when you set a goal for yourself and accomplish it ? I hope all of you achieve your goals ... not only with weights, but just if life, period. And not only this year ... but for the rest of your lives. Nothing ... and I do mean nothing's more fulfilling than setting out to do something and actually going through with it ... positive things, that is.  :D

With that being said, let's here it, fellas !
To get bigger than I was before...stronger than I was before...faster than I was before...for these things...

and to get more pussy. :)
!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 02:27:04 AM »
To get bigger than I was before...stronger than I was before...faster than I was before...for these things...

and to get more pussy. :)

LOL I think that's the true reason a lot of us lift. 

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 09:47:03 PM »
I lift weights, cos I wanna look GOOD!  ;D