Author Topic: Hilary speaks on the economy this AM  (Read 455 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hilary speaks on the economy this AM
« on: March 20, 2008, 09:46:47 AM »
"I have been outspoken about many of the steps I would take.  we've been badly served by this admin.  If you look at the global economy, it rasises serious concerns.  I dont believe the Pres has addressed it with the urgency that the situation demands."

Anyone know what steps she has said we should be taking?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Hilary speaks on the economy this AM
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »
"I have been outspoken about many of the steps I would take.  we've been badly served by this admin.  If you look at the global economy, it rasises serious concerns.  I dont believe the Pres has addressed it with the urgency that the situation demands."

Anyone know what steps she has said we should be taking?
Who cares, the monster is toast.  :D
!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 10:24:06 AM »
The steps she said she'd take have largely been in general.  We need to get rid of the various Free Trade agreements, and make them into Fair Trade.  Europe adding 15% to American exports and then rebating that VAT is not fair.  China keeping their currency artificially low is not fair.  Japan invoking a nationalistic economic model at our downfall is not fair. 

Our country is being bought out from under us by foreigners, and our politicians are onboard the Globalistic buying express that is taking the USA piece by piece.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »
The steps she said she'd take have largely been in general.  We need to get rid of the various Free Trade agreements, and make them into Fair Trade.  Europe adding 15% to American exports and then rebating that VAT is not fair.  China keeping their currency artificially low is not fair.  Japan invoking a nationalistic economic model at our downfall is not fair. 

Our country is being bought out from under us by foreigners, and our politicians are onboard the Globalistic buying express that is taking the USA piece by piece.

Damn that was well put.  8)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 10:38:00 AM »
Agreed.  It seems to me that Hillary could be stong in this area.