Author Topic: BD Anadrol  (Read 2238 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
BD Anadrol
« on: March 20, 2008, 01:59:38 PM »
"A friend" of mine got a hold of some 100 mg. Anadrol.

One side has a + with the initials BD and the other side says "100". He took 1/4 of one tab and wants to pawn them off on me..did not like the sides.  :-\

I am assuming these are British Dragon? Anyone use, have luck with, hated, etc..

What is the average cost per tab on a product like that? Just so I know what kind of "friend" he is  ;)

Thanks in advance kids!  ;)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: BD Anadrol
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 07:03:14 PM »
I don't think BD ever made 100mg Anadrol. I used their Anadrol before but it was 50mg. Makes you go hmmmmm....  :-\

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »
I don't think BD ever made 100mg Anadrol. I used their Anadrol before but it was 50mg. Makes you go hmmmmm....  :-\

Exactly, I found no info so thought I would ask.

In our conversations he kept saying "British Bulldog" which was one of those UG Labs that was on the Raw Deal list.

But the tab says "B" in one corner and "D" in the other, with 100 on the bottom. (Sorry, no pic ability, lame I know) so if that description does not ring bells with anyone, I am bettin on UG

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 07:15:23 PM »
sounds a bit like oxydrol from British Dragon, are the tablets green and square, with "50" imprinted on one side and "BD" separated by a score?

Yes, exactly but a 100 on one side, not 50.

LOL, "score" thanks, could not remember that for the life of me

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »

alin had a batch of 100mg anadrol tabs at one point. people said they were crappy. average cost 1.50$ per tab/50mg