Author Topic: Falcon brothers baby  (Read 2910 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Falcon brothers baby
« on: March 20, 2008, 03:57:34 PM »
Aint nuthing to it, but Falcon brothers doin' em hoes
Z

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Falcon brothers baby
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 04:11:45 PM »
The male arrives at the eyrie about a week before the female and shows off for her by fancy flying. The male partner scratches out a nest in the rock or gravel, where the female lays her brown, speckled eggs.The father sits on the eggs 25% of the day, and the mother sits on the eggs 75% of the day.
Spirit of Truth

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 04:24:12 PM »
25/75 sounds right to me i think we need to model our society after that and stop this madness of 50/50 theyre aiming at
Z

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »
The relationship between Peregrine Falcons and humans goes back thousands of years. Peregrine Falcons are raptors - which means they are birds which hunt and kill for food. They are very well adapted to the hunt, with strong, sharp, curved beaks for tearing flesh, large, keen eyes for viewing prey at great distances, and sharp, powerful claws (called talons) for clutching, and grasping their quarry.

Spirit of Truth

mental_masturbator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »
Nature on PBS had a show featuring Peregrine falcons.  Aired the same night as the academy awards.  An inventor actually made a camera that was light/strong enough to fit on the back of one of these raptors.  The falcon goes into a "stoop" topping out at over 200 mph to kill their prey.  Pretty bad-ass...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 06:05:02 PM »
since the beginning of time there was falcon then he created falcon man

A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 06:08:58 PM »
one day we will have our wings again
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »
The world’s deepest secrets all lead back to Sumer in Mesopotamia, the first known great civilization with falcon brothers BOBBY and RANDY FALCON, located between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers at the headwaters of the Persian Gulf. In biblical times, it was called Chaldea or Shinar. Today, it is known as Iraq.

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »

Since all the languages of each new "Anunnaki" colonization were scrambled….Gods were given "new" names in each culture….however the epics of the Gods in each culture are remarkably alike.  They covered the entire Earth with thier influence.....nearly every culture shows the signs and symbolism of the Alien Anunnaki Gods from the heavens........as well as other alien races from the heavens...

Anu’s palace was described (whose portals wee guarded by a God of the "Tree of Truth", and a God of the "Tree of Life". His throne, the manner in which other Gods approached him, and how they sat in his presence
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 06:21:36 PM »
THERE MIGHT BE MORE THAN YOU CAN BE , THERE MIGHT BE MORE THAN YOU BELEIVE, THERE MIGHT BE MORE THAN YOU CAN SEE

THIS COULD BE THE END OF ME AND EVERYTHING I KNOW

MORE PROPHETIC  WORDS FROM THREE DOORS DOWN

here is a beautiful story of our falcon ancestors from nibiru

There were also some chosen mortals who were permitted to go up to Anu’s Abode, mostly with the object of escaping mortality. One such tale pertained to "Adapa" (model of man). He was so perfect and so loyal to the God "EA", who had created him, that "EA" arranged for him to be taken to Anu. EA then described to Adapa what to expect:

"Adapa, thou art going before Anu, the King, the road to Heaven thou wilt take. When to Heaven thou has ascended, and have approached the "gate of Anu ", the "Bearer of Life" and the "Grower of Truth", at the gate of Anu will be standing.

Guided by his create, Adapa ascended to Heaven and approached the gate of Anu. But when he was offered the chance to be immortal Adapa refused to eat the "bread of life", thinking that the angry Anu, offered him poison food. He was thus returned to Earth, as an anointed priest, but still mortal.

Though Anu lived in a heavenly abode, the Sumerian texts reported instances when "he" came down to Earth, either in times of great crisis, or on ceremonial visits, (when he was accompanied by his spouse Antu). He also came down to make his great granddaughter "IN.ANNA", his consort on Earth.

The "high house" erected for him was located at Uruk, (the Biblical Erech), the domain of the Goddess Inanna. The temple of Anu, was called E.ANNA (house of AN). But this simple name applied to a structure that was quite a sight to behold.

It was, according to Sumerian texts, the hallowed Earth, the pure sanctuary. Traditions maintained that the Great Gods themselves "had fashioned its parts"!

"Its cornice was copper, its great wall touching the clouds….a lofty dwelling place. "It was the house whose charm was irresistible, whose allure was unending". And the text also made clear "the temples’ purpose’, for they called it, "The House for descending from Heaven".

While an "evening meal", various drinks and food were prepared, the astronomer priest would go to the "topmost stage of the tower of the main temple", to observe the skies.

He was to look out for the rising in a specific part of the sky, of the planet named "Great Anu of Heaven" (Nibiru). Thereupon, he was to recite the compositions named, "To the one who grows bright, heavenly planet of Lord Anu" and "The Creator’s image has risen".
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »
KEK-KEK-KEK
Spirit of Truth

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 02:36:37 AM »
Once I've witnessed a falcon catching a pigeon in the air, on full speed.

At daybreak, on a mid-winter day it was, just in the centre of this town, no people around, no damn traffic to spoil my mood.

A moment of truth.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 03:47:01 AM »
$

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 04:34:31 AM »
Nature on PBS had a show featuring Peregrine falcons.  Aired the same night as the academy awards.  An inventor actually made a camera that was light/strong enough to fit on the back of one of these raptors.  The falcon goes into a "stoop" topping out at over 200 mph to kill their prey.  Pretty bad-ass...

A falcon in stoop is the fastest animal in existence (if not "on earth") unless the B-grade late movie I saw lied to me.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 04:52:29 AM »
A falcon in stoop is the fastest animal in existence (if not "on earth") unless the B-grade late movie I saw lied to me.

Correct.
Can reach over 200mph when "swooping" after prey.
No doubt about it...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 05:06:08 AM »
falcon brothers fly the highest!!
Z