Author Topic: Mccain connects Al-Q/iran a FIFTH TIME  (Read 1981 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Mccain connects Al-Q/iran a FIFTH TIME
« on: March 20, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »
"AlQ is being supported by the iranians" - exact quote Mccain made TODAY after being beaten up in the press for 2 days for saying it 4 times in 2 days.

I like Mccain and want to vote for him.  But Lieberman corrected him yesterday.  Then McCain, who said he 'misspoke' when he said it...

He said it AGAIN TODAY!

Can someone please clear this up?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Mccain connects Al-Q/iran a FIFTH TIME
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:01:27 PM »
"AlQ is being supported by the iranians" - exact quote Mccain made TODAY after being beaten up in the press for 2 days for saying it 4 times in 2 days.

I like Mccain and want to vote for him.  But Lieberman corrected him yesterday.  Then McCain, who said he 'misspoke' when he said it...

He said it AGAIN TODAY!

Can someone please clear this up?

Either his brains are too fried to be president, ...or it is a deliberate assault on the American public.
He's trying to accomplish the same brain washing they did before using spaced repetition to connect Iraq with 911
Now the effort is to connect Iran and AlQ. The public knows he dropped the ball on AlQ. It's an attempt to gain support for another stupid blunder, only this time in Iran.
w

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 08:07:34 PM »
Jag is right.   He has Iran on the brain.  Must be a brain washing going on to supprt the move.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 08:11:00 PM »
I like Mccain and want to vote for him.
Oh really...  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 08:12:15 PM »
Maybe believes it.  This means he can't tell Sunni (AlQ) from Shiite (Iran), who very much hate each other.

Maybe he's trying to convince us... but if that were the case, Lieberman wouldn't have embarassed him by correcting him, and his campaign wouldn't have released a statement that he 'misspoke'.

I think he believes it, or he confuses easily, or he's just plain rattled about it and trying like heck to make it sound right.  

Either way, it's a completely unnecessary self-destruct at this point as the dems devour each other.  Mccain might rattle easily when little facts come up during debates.  

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »
I think he's just old, or just a bit confused.  Or, perhaps he is poisoned by the venemous words of this chicken-hawk, Israel-First, Socially liberal, Toad-faced bastard who should have long ago retired form politics.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »
Lieberman is very very shrewd and wise though.

Likeable, no.  Whiny, sure.  But he is cunning and smart, no doubt about that. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 08:27:59 PM »
A vote for McCain, is a vote for war with Iran period.

Know that the neoconservative plan for war with Iran is full out shock and awe of their entire country and know where that leads.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 08:29:08 PM »

Know that the neoconservative plan for war with Iran is full out shock and awe of their entire country and know where that leads.

We couldnt shock and awe a field mouse... :-[

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 08:30:24 PM »
neocons aren't going to take out iran.  i'm convinced of it.  everyone is retiring and making $ in the pvt sector.  You nuke iran, and suddenly dubai (with its trillions of $ of new buildings, and new haliburton HQ) becomes a very nasty place to live.

it's posturing to get adhmedijahad voted out this year, and to get them to STFU and give us a sweet oil deal.  IMO we aren't going to hit them - or we would have done it last year when we had them surrounded and troops in iraq weren't so tired.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 08:32:41 PM »
I didn't like either war - both were avoidable of course - but IMO Iran really does need smacked for fighting our troops via proxy in iraq.  I wouldn't be upset if we bombed Iran.  It would crush the economy and label the next president (if mccain) a loser instantly - they have triple the manpower and a lot more guns and $ than iraq did.

we talked a lot tougher with the USSR, and it was all for wiggle room to set up shop all over the globe.  Iran's done way more than iraq ever did - we would have hit them already.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »
This is awsome.

We have a lunatic, war monger,

a woman that will do and say ANYTHING to win, cry, change views as often as changing underware,

a canidate that worships at a racist black church and who had support comments by the New Black Panthers on his site

..and people will actually vote for one of them to be President. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 10:36:18 PM »
he is cunning and smart,
You Nazi you :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 10:38:34 PM »
it is REALLY strange that he would make the same "mistake" over and over in such a short period of time

wtf?

honest mistake?

intentional??  (fill in your own conspiracy theory)

if not, what if he is losing it?  This would be weird especially if the people around him know it or start to suspect it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »
This is awsome.

a woman that will do and say ANYTHING to win, cry, change views as often as changing underware,

a canidate that worships at a racist black church and who had support comments by the New Black Panthers on his site

yea and don't forget that the only person who stood to follow the constitution and nothing but the consitition only garnered 5% of the vote... What's that say about our asswipe dumbass dipshit of a population?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 11:29:42 PM »
yea and don't forget that the only person who stood to follow the constitution and nothing but the consitition only garnered 5% of the vote... What's that say about our asswipe dumbass dipshit of a population?

It's a combination of many things, outside influence and the joy of not having to think too much, I'm guessing.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 03:31:08 AM »

{wince}  Ouch! Even in my fiercest criticisms of the complacency found in the US, even I never went that far.
All isn't lost. There is hope, ...more and more people are waking up from the long slumber. Things will improve.
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 04:15:15 AM »

Show me to the polling booth

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 08:16:51 AM »
This is great......

We have a senile old man, Obama and Hilary as our choices.

Wow, Huckabee seems like a better choice right now.   ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 10:39:04 AM »
{wince}  Ouch! Even in my fiercest criticisms of the complacency found in the US, even I never went that far.
All isn't lost. There is hope, ...more and more people are waking up from the long slumber. Things will improve.

Unfortunatly it's not fast enough, the only hop I have are the new people that have started to get into politics. They may have the answer we are all looking for.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »
This is awsome.

McCain's new campaign slogan:

"Crazy John":  the lesser of the evils!
Ron: "I am lazy."

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 04:04:12 PM »

McCain's new campaign slogan:

"Crazy John":  the lesser of the evils!

A continuation of Bush policies and 100 years of war is the lesser of 2 evils? On what planet?
w