Author Topic: Chick & Lee Thompson w/ 2009 Escalade  (Read 13843 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Chick & Lee Thompson w/ 2009 Escalade
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2008, 07:20:33 PM »

Really.  Show us your massive ripped guns with a sign saying you suck...

LOL.
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »

Hmmmm...  if debt is the only way someone can pay for it, they probably shouldn't be living so "large", because they'll get nowhere in the end. 

So Ill assume you also are living in your  house (assuming you have your own) which is paid for in ful...and have no car payment, and zero CC balance, correct??

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »
Chick. We're getbiggers!!!!   You know the deal  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »
So Ill assume you also are living in your  house (assuming you have your own) which is paid for in ful...and have no car payment, and zero CC balance, correct??

You are correct about no car payment and no credit card balance.  I do have a mortgage not because I need one, but because it makes sense to have one when the interest rate less the tax advantages are far less than the return I make investing the cash instead.

Ron: "I am lazy."

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2008, 07:28:37 PM »

Really.  Show us your massive ripped guns with a sign saying you suck...

My camera is broken ;D
No doubt about it...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »
My camera is broken ;D

Did dexter let you know... 8)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »
You are correct about no car payment and no credit card balance.  I do have a mortgage not because I need one, but because it makes sense to have one when the interest rate less the tax advantages are far less than the return I make investing the cash instead.

Good stategy....

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »
Oh well, so much for Chick's Roth IRA.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »
Oh well, so much for Chick's Roth IRA.

Roth IRA sucks...I've got a corporate IRA which is much better

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2008, 07:39:14 PM »
Good stategy....

Debt is only a bad thing if it's not put to work at a higher rate of return than the cost.  But the "debt" most people are talking about in this thread is the type used to finance consumables or depreciating assets.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2008, 07:41:55 PM »
Debt is only a bad thing if it's not put to work at a higher rate of return than the cost.  But the "debt" most people are talking about in this thread is the type used to finance consumables or depreciating assets.

No argument there...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2008, 08:49:10 PM »
We live in a "Bling Bling" society. All about bragging rights....pathetic really. To spend your life in pursuit of material worthless (in the big scope of things).

I know a guy who was livin' it up. Had 2-3 houses, 2 businesses, cars, et cetera. Goes out gets more stuff he DIDN'T NEED. Hell why not? Well, now with our shitty economy, he can no longer afford his lifestyle.....so now he's looking at bankruptcy. He's one of those people who feels the need to "show off".

Personally, I live in a modest home. I drive modest cars (paid for at least). My buddy went out  got a Hummer, because apparently, it was the "cool" thing to do.....hell, everyone is doing it, right? It's funny, I could have gotten one too, but fail to see why ANYONE who ONLY drives around town needs an all terrain vehicle. especially when that vehicle is a fucking gas gussler, and expensive to insure. Don't even get me started on the "environment" issue, as we can't expect the selfish to give a shit about conserving fuel......
Agreed.  In the end though, how someone spends their money, is up to them.  Some people spend it on clothes/shoes, others on rims/cars, others on steroids/gh...some on all listed.  With that said, it's my responsiblity to keep it real and call a douchebag a douchebag.  If someone owns an Escalade, Corvette, or Hummer...they're probably a douchebag.  Throw in a personalized license plate, they bump up to the "complete douchebag"  category.  Yes, even something as small as a license plate, can change your social status.  Nice cars are great, but the Escalade/Hummer revolution must end...along with the hip hop shit "music" scene.  I hope we can all look back on this decade on day and agree, we have created the biggest idiotic era since human existence.  How we as a society have "evolved", is frightening at times.  On one hand, you have brilliant people creating computer OS's and the advancement of hardware...on the other end...you have this...

Humanity has hit the shits and only seems to get worse with time.
N

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2008, 08:51:31 PM »
Im gonna buy a Hummer and get the licence plate "GETBIG" put on it. That sound cool?
No doubt about it...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2008, 08:55:48 PM »
Agreed.  In the end though, how someone spends their money, is up to them.  Some people spend it on clothes/shoes, others on rims/cars, others on steroids/gh...some on all listed.  With that said, it's my responsiblity to keep it real and call a douchebag a douchebag.  If someone owns an Escalade, Corvette, or Hummer...they're probably a douchebag.  Throw in a personalized license plate, they bump up to the "complete douchebag"  category.  Yes, even something as small as a license plate, can change your social status.  Nice cars are great, but the Escalade/Hummer revolution must end...along with the hip hop shit "music" scene.  I hope we can all look back on this decade on day and agree, we have created the biggest idiotic era since human existence.  How we as a society have "evolved", is frightening at times.  On one hand, you have brilliant people creating computer OS's and the advancement of hardware...on the other end...you have this...

Are you trying to tell me buying chrome 22's with spinners for my car and putting it on plastic would be a bad idea? 

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2008, 09:02:51 PM »

I agree. Too many douches around.

Around here, there's a new epidemic.....it the "Personalized License Plate" fad. Every other asshole I see is too special to have a standard issue plate....oh no, gotta have the specialized plate, that says 'look at me', weee! It doesn't matter if it's a fucking Yugo, or a fucking Ferrari...everyone's got them. All the douches, anyways...these are the same assholes that wait in line for a fucking Blackberry/ Iphone......cause you gotta have the "I got one and you don't" to brag about...... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2008, 09:04:37 PM »
gordiano, you never answered my question, what kind of motorcycle do you ride?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2008, 09:10:41 PM »

Around here, there's a new epidemic.....it the "Personalized License Plate" fad. Every other asshole I see is too special to have a standard issue plate....oh no, gotta have the specialized plate, that says 'look at me', weee! It doesn't matter if it's a fucking Yugo, or a fucking Ferrari...everyone's got them. All the douches, anyways...these are the same assholes that wait in line for a fucking Blackberry/ Iphone......cause you gotta have the "I got one and you don't" to brag about...... ::)
The worst thing is, I see no end in site.  Imagine in another 20 years.  At this rate, people will be driving bus size automobiles with 48" rims that spin and have plasma tv's built into them, so others can watch at stop lights.  All music will be 1/2 bar loops, sang by idiots with gold chains and IQ's under 75.  Everyone will have a bluetooth ear piece embedded into their skull and be listening to the INanoMicroCosm, this will be the size of a finger nail and hold 1 million shitty rap songs.
Oh, futuristic meltdown..haha
N

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2008, 09:19:08 PM »

Hey, I have a Blackberry.  >:(   It's not a "bling" thing, I got it for its functionality.  It's the most useful phone I've ever had.

iPhones are just gay.

(but not as gay as the Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM!)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »

Hey, I have a Blackberry.  >:(   It's not a "bling" thing, I got it for its functionality.  It's the most useful phone I've ever had.

iPhones are just gay.

(but not as gay as the Lift Studios Muscle PhoneTM!)

Well there you go.....for you it actually serves a purpose. I was referring to the assholes who'd wait in line to get, so they can brag about it (like it's something to brag about in the first place ::)).

Yes, Iphones are the Steve Blekman of Cellphones.....
HAHA, RON.....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2008, 09:45:03 PM »
Well there you go.....for you it actually serves a purpose. I was referring to the assholes who'd wait in line to get, so they can brag about it (like it's something to brag about in the first place ::)).

yeah, I was laughing my as off when the news showed people standing in lines overnite for the iphone at $600.00 a pop.     Boy were they pissed when it dropped to $2-300.00 in a couple days......massive owning.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2008, 10:00:18 PM »

HAHAHAHA! Good shit........

Volkswagen is the Steve Blekman of cars.......LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2008, 10:09:18 PM »
Here are a couple more...

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2008, 01:37:09 AM »
Nice wheels Chick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2008, 06:00:02 AM »
in my city, you see kids with these little battery-powered rims.  they get out at lights and 'turn on' all 4 plastic spinners when they're near a school zone and want to drive thru all slow.