Author Topic: Sami The BlackSmith; When will you become an IFBB Pro.  (Read 5163 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Sami The BlackSmith; When will you become an IFBB Pro.
« on: March 21, 2008, 12:11:43 AM »
Sami, what is going to take for you to get your Pro card?

Sami, if and when you get this Pro card, what will it ultimately mean?

In all honesty Sami you sound like a pretty down to earth person.  You have a sense of innocence about you which is quite refreshing.

You are continually mocked and derided on the boards yet you continue to post, seemingly unscathed by the constant assaults on your character and name. That is something that is admirabe.

Sami, i dont know how you remain so positive after all the negative stuff that is constantly written about you?

Good luck Bro and i hope that you can find some form of contentment in this most reviled and sordid of occupations. 

Yes, Bodybuilding has an horrendous image yet you aspire so unashamedly to be a Pro.  Now that is saying something; for your unabashed love of this so-called sport.  A sport that is very controversial and  which offers very little rewards.

Peace.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Sami The BlackSmith; When will you become an IFBB Pro.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 12:15:19 AM »
sami will be a top 10 pro once he gets his procard (within 18 months).

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 12:23:49 AM »
I think Sami brings a naive brashness to this sport. 

He is very childlike and gullible and that is something that this so-called sport is in need of.

Sami, i do hope you can somehow swindle a pro card. The sport needs more of your kind.  You dont take yourself too seriously and are unaffected by the constant criticism levelled at you.

Pro Bodybuilding is a bizarre physical circus. The mainstream laugh and sneer at the very sight of a Pro in the street.  It is people like you Sami who do not give a rat's ass about the public's opinion; and that is a good thing.

Sami, keep wearing those skin-tight-lycra-tops.  Keep strapping on those fanny packs.  And keep on telling us about your quest to one day grace the IFBB stage.

Just 'keep on' Sami.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 12:25:18 AM »
I think Sami brings a naive brashness to this sport. 

He is very childlike and gullible and that is something that this so-called sport is in need of.

Sami, i do hope you can somehow swindle a pro card. The sport needs more of your kind.  You dont take yourself too seriously and are unaffected by the constant criticism levelled at you.

Pro Bodybuilding is a bizarre physical circus. The mainstream laugh and sneer at the very sight of a Pro in the street.  It is people like you Sami who do not give a rat's ass about the public's opinion; and that is a good thing.

Sami, keep wearing those skin-tight-lycra-tops.  Keep strapping on those fanny packs.  And keep on telling us about your quest to one day grace the IFBB stage.

Just 'keep on' Sami.
lol
A

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 12:27:24 AM »
The mainstream laugh and sneer at the very sight of a Pro in the street. 

Doesn't stop you from wanting to push your face up their ass cracks though, does it? :-\

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 12:27:42 AM »
Hank, what's with the change of opinion on Sami. Not to long ago you were bashing the hell out of him for his "escapades"  ???
Team Yates

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 12:28:26 AM »
Sami used to be cool but then he came on here like some arrogant prick and bragged about how he was Top 10 Olympia material ::)  No offense Sami...your arms are decent for a midget but you're tiny all over.  Best of luck in that promising ::) IFBB career

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 12:39:48 AM »
Sami and i have had some heated battles in the past.  The past being the operative word.

I am now prepared to give Sami the benefit of the doubt.  A second chance if you will!

Sami is committed to bodybuilding, now that is unquestionable. 

Sami is obsessed with the IFBB.  i think it will be interesting to see that if he becomes an IFBB Pro, will he change his ways? 

Will a 'future Pro Sami' be more humble?  Will he lose his arrogant streak?

I believe in giving people second chances.  Sami deserves the opportunity to regain our respect.

Sami, it is you and only you  that can turn this hating around.  You dont have many fans.  But is now up to you to show some dignity and start a new diet of 'humble pie'.

Peace Bro.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 04:19:33 AM »
 Thanks HANK,,,

i am working on  getting back to the IFBB.... that was one of the Main reasons i went to the ARNOLDS, BOB chick. did great with me and gave me the best Advice, and how to do my approach, so i am starting from my local federation and will take it from there....

some people hated me coz i said i can be top 10 at the O  ;D  is it that bad to ask for that ??? will as far as i know the human always been greedy and i am one of the most in bodybuilding,, and i never meant  to hurt or piss any one in that.... Many Pros said that they will win the Olympia and they ended up 8th or 9th, did any one hated them for that  :-\  its good to look for some thing big i guess...

i never toke any attack from this board personally but some times u have to reply to clear things up for Good post which  need a REPLY...

every one do a mistake, and i belive i did alot :o but i never disrespected or looked at any body lower than He/she should be....

the time i get back to the IFBB i will double my work and train harder than ever. some people talk about the size, well now they have 202 plus we have lots of pro bodybuilders under 220 doing good at the pro level.

well for some people who doubted my size and shape, here is the best i ever reached dealing with ALI AMINI last year, and i think we can do more in the future :
~ The Black Smith ~

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 04:26:27 AM »
Thanks HANK,,,

i am working on  getting back to the IFBB.... that was one of the Main reasons i went to the ARNOLDS, BOB chick. did great with me and gave me the best Advice, and how to do my approach, so i am starting from my local federation and will take it from there....

some people hated me coz i said i can be top 10 at the O  ;D  is it that bad to ask for that ??? will as far as i know the human always been greedy and i am one of the most in bodybuilding,, and i never meant  to hurt or piss any one in that.... Many Pros said that they will win the Olympia and they ended up 8th or 9th, did any one hated them for that  :-\  its good to look for some thing big i guess...

i never toke any attack from this board personally but some times u have to reply to clear things up for Good post which  need a REPLY...

every one do a mistake, and i belive i did alot :o but i never disrespected or looked at any body lower than He/she should be....

the time i get back to the IFBB i will double my work and train harder than ever. some people talk about the size, well now they have 202 plus we have lots of pro bodybuilders under 220 doing good at the pro level.

well for some people who doubted my size and shape, here is the best i ever reached dealing with ALI AMINI last year, and i think we can do more in the future :

:o :o :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 04:39:52 AM »
Thanks HANK,,,

You look good man. You got more pics of Dennis Wolf from when he came to visit? What was he weighing?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 04:42:04 AM »

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 05:35:31 AM »
sami you look great!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 05:39:16 AM »
The only problem with Sami is that he's an arab. (think Mustafa Mohammad for exemple...)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 05:42:01 AM »
The only problem with Sami is that he's an arab. (think Mustafa Mohammad for exemple...)

So? He smells bad. Big deal ::)

Just kidding Sami ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 08:26:04 AM »

some people hated me coz i said i can be top 10 at the O  ;D 

No, we don't like you because of statements like this.

No offense dude but you're not nearly big enough to be on an Olympia stage.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 08:53:05 AM »
Hank is a bitter little troll that does nothing but complain about everything

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 08:56:44 AM »
The only problem with Sami is that he's A FUCKING  arab. (think Mustafa Mohammad for exemple...)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 08:59:31 AM »
Why? Why? Why? Sami, why do you take that bait?

He is making a mockery of you!

Is it because you can't translate the sarcasm?

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »
Sami gets better and better year after year...

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 10:54:14 AM »
Great Arab Genetics!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 01:46:09 PM »
Thanks HANK,,,

I wish you all best Sami. Good luck.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 01:51:42 PM »
sami looks good in that pic.
A

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 12:00:51 AM »
No, we don't like you because of statements like this.

No offense dude but you're not nearly big enough to be on an Olympia stage.

come on Man be real  ;D talkin about size ( Lee Labrada, Shawn Ray, Dexter jackson , Ronnie Rackel, Dareem Charels, Rich Gasbari, Mohd Ben Aziza, Divd Henry) and i go ON and ON with names that they didnt cross 220 but they r doing great ;) i am NOT saying i am better than them but IF they can do it WHY i cant do it.. at least i will try ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 12:17:12 AM »
  come on Man be real  ;D talkin about size ( Lee Labrada, Shawn Ray, Dexter jackson , Ronnie Rackel, Dareem Charels, Rich Gasbari, Mohd Ben Aziza, Divd Henry) and i go ON and ON with names that they didnt cross 220 but they r doing great ;) i am NOT saying i am better than them but IF they can do it WHY i cant do it.. at least i will try ;)

YOUR RIGHT ON THAT SAMI THE BLACK SMITH!