Author Topic: Would you pick a fight with Dorian Yates?  (Read 24640 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Would you pick a fight with Dorian Yates?
« on: March 21, 2008, 05:30:48 AM »
Would you?

I wouldn't.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Would you pick a fight with Dorian Yates?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 05:32:18 AM »
i would
Z

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 05:33:03 AM »
i would

Really? Have you seen his calves?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 05:37:06 AM »
Hell no, look at his calves :o
No doubt about it...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 05:39:19 AM »
Really? Have you seen his calves?

yes they will slow him down and hold him to the ground
Z

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 05:44:03 AM »
I added some videos that will sure change your mind!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 05:48:16 AM »
Anyone hear anything about Temple Gym.  I know he was trying to get franchising going but I think it didn't happen.  His first franchise was going to be here in Vegas but the kid who was doing just called me last week and said he is giving up and he told me that the guy who was running it (Temple Gym) was selling his gym too in Riverside.  Anybody know anything.

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 05:55:30 AM »
Have heard nothing adverse about it

BTW, why pick a fight with him? The few times I have interacted with him, he was nothing but respectful and a gentleman

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 06:04:28 AM »
He's not wearing a tapout shirt so why not? 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 06:06:43 AM »
Anyone hear anything about Temple Gym.  I know he was trying to get franchising going but I think it didn't happen.  His first franchise was going to be here in Vegas but the kid who was doing just called me last week and said he is giving up and he told me that the guy who was running it (Temple Gym) was selling his gym too in Riverside.  Anybody know anything.

I train at Temple Gym - Dorian tried to get a franchise going a few years ago and has a gym out in Lanzarote in the Canary Islands and there's also one in India I believe. Other than that I don't know of anymore and I don't know if their still going ahead.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 06:18:39 AM »
As I said in another thread this morning I know Dorian pretty well now but when we first met 20+ years ago it was a different matter. I was already of course an established bodybuilder and was in town to compete in my first EFBB masters show. Dorian was competing in the heavyweight class of the seniors. We were both training at the same time in a gym and believe it or not Dorian was dressed in dungarees with no shirt under it and was wearing Doc Martin boots. He really did look like a complete scumbag with his tattood fingers and arms covered in tatoos of the Union Jack, bulldog, picture of Doc Martin boot (seriously !!) etc.  He made the mistake of calling me "Jock". As many of you know I am ex Black Watch so even though I was 50 years old at the time I sorted his attitude in double quick time. I went out to my car and got my pair of pliers and then walked up to Dorian as he was lying on the bench doing presses. I placed my thumb and index fingers on his eyes which clamping his testicles with my pliers. I told him if he spoke to me with disrespect again I would crush his genetalia and the last thing he would see would be my face before he lost his eyes. I kid you not, he actually pissed himself (which resulted in me removing my pliers).
The guy is a big Fairy.           
Master of the Masters.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 06:22:14 AM »
As I said in another thread this morning I know Dorian pretty well now but when we first met 20+ years ago it was a different matter. I was already of course an established bodybuilder and was in town to compete in my first EFBB masters show. Dorian was competing in the heavyweight class of the seniors. We were both training at the same time in a gym and believe it or not Dorian was dressed in dungarees with no shirt under it and was wearing Doc Martin boots. He really did look like a complete scumbag with his tattood fingers and arms covered in tatoos of the Union Jack, bulldog, picture of Doc Martin boot (seriously !!) etc.  He made the mistake of calling me "Jock". As many of you know I am ex Black Watch so even though I was 50 years old at the time I sorted his attitude in double quick time. I went out to my car and got my pair of pliers and then walked up to Dorian as he was lying on the bench doing presses. I placed my thumb and index fingers on his eyes which clamping his testicles with my pliers. I told him if he spoke to me with disrespect again I would crush his genetalia and the last thing he would see would be my face before he lost his eyes. I kid you not, he actually pissed himself (which resulted in me removing my pliers).
The guy is a big Fairy.           
you sound like an old S & M leather queen yourself       lol

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 06:25:00 AM »
The guy is a big Fairy.           

I don't know if I believe that, respectfully

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 06:35:19 AM »
Wow... Its obvious that you guys havent fought on the street.
Muscle is NOTHING to do with fight.
If you use weapon(No need to use gun or knife...You can use rock or bar or whatever) inteligently,you can win against even Bob Sapp.
Strategy and attitude are most important when it comes to fight on the street.
Thats why Ronnie is stronger than Dorian. Ronnie is a professional of fighting on the street called POLICE.

Moosejay

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 06:38:47 AM »
Wow... Its obvious that you guys havent fought on the street.
Muscle is NOTHING to do with fight.
If you use weapon(No need to use gun or knife...You can use rock or bar or whatever) inteligently,you can win against even Bob Sapp.
Strategy and attitude are most important when it comes to fight on the street.
Thats why Ronnie is stronger than Dorian. Ronnie is a professional of fighting on the street called POLICE.

Use of rock/bar intelligently=oxymoron

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 06:39:44 AM »
Use of rock/bar intelligently=oxymoron
Zihud or something? ;D

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 06:41:22 AM »
I would fight, but only at medievil times restaurant and only if I was red knight.

It would be a night of feasting and a battle the likes of which you will never forget!

Moosejay

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 06:45:57 AM »
Zihud or something? ;D

What is Zihud?

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 06:49:09 AM »
Would you?

I wouldn't.

wtf, he s out of breath every three kicks, and he looks like it's his first lesson...pretty pathetic.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 06:49:45 AM »
I have talked to Dorian several times on the phone.  He is a very nice guy from what i can see.  And didn't he buy a supplement company last year.  I knew he had DYA but I don't think he owned that one just was the name on it.  I didn't pay attention to much to that stuff

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 06:50:55 AM »
wtf, he s out of breath every three kicks, and he looks like it's his first lesson...pretty pathetic.

Yea would be pathetic if that was his first three kicks of the day.  But, I doubt it. 

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 06:51:42 AM »
The guy is a big Fairy.           

where do people come from with these kind of incredibly cheesy and fake homo erotic stories?

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 06:54:39 AM »
his calves, cold, are bigger than his arms. And they full even when completely relaxed. fishy to say the least, it's like he has jug of water (oil)  instead of calves...

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2008, 06:55:18 AM »
The guy is a big Fairy.           

Yes, how manly it is to threaten a man when he is helpless under a bar holding weights. You really proved how virile you are. Incredible. Now seriously, they should have arrested you for assault and threats of physical violence.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 06:59:32 AM »
I have talked to Dorian several times on the phone.  He is a very nice guy from what i can see.  And didn't he buy a supplement company last year.  I knew he had DYA but I don't think he owned that one just was the name on it.  I didn't pay attention to much to that stuff

He's now got his own supplement company. He no longer has anything to do with Chemical Nutrition as he and Kerry Keyes fell out from what I've heard. You might know Kerry Keyes as he is also Ricky Hatton's strength coach and travels with him to all his fights. Kerry himself is looking to sell Chemical Nutrition and move on - I heard Dorian talking about it in the gym the other week. Obviously Dorian can't buy it becuase Kerry will inflate the price because it's him. So look for Chemical Nurtition to be under new ownership quite soon.