Author Topic: BD founder and redicat arrested in thailand  (Read 14548 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
BD founder and redicat arrested in thailand
« on: March 21, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »
British Dragon Founder & Redicat Arrested
British Dragon Founder and Redicat Arrested in Thailand - Two of the best-known and most successful internet sources of anabolic steroids have been arrested at a Pattaya seaside resort in Thailand as part of an international sting operation involving the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). They will be extradited to the United States on “charges of using the Internet to illegally export steroids to the United States”.

this really pisses me off, the DEA is going way out of their jurisdiction just to nail these guys.  wish the thai govt. would just tell them to fuck off and not cooperate

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: BD founder and redicat arrested in thailand
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »
british dragon founder...??   umm...    wasnt alin one of the original bd guys? or am i mistaken?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »
This is BAD BAD news for the UGL market.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 09:03:25 PM »
this effect ****99?

i thought that paper stuff was from thailand.
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 10:05:07 PM »

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 11:08:40 PM »
http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000005432

This one has pics and video.

It looks like he has Gyno in those pics ;D......some serious Man Boobs ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 11:22:14 PM »
I'm glad out government is wasting all this money going after steroid sellers in other countries when shit like meth is running rampant in every suburban town in America.  The whole war on drugs is a joke.

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 01:37:45 AM »
It looks like he has Gyno in those pics ;D......some serious Man Boobs ;D

sadly that gyno no worse than me :'( :D

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 04:26:34 AM »
sadly that gyno no worse than me :'( :D

he is fat!!!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2008, 06:12:17 AM »
this really pisses me off, the DEA is going way out of their jurisdiction just to nail these guys.  wish the thai govt. would just tell them to fuck off and not cooperate

Yeah I agree.  Guy was a hero and they bust him. US likes to get involved in everyones buisness, thats why everyone hates us, we are big brother to the world  ::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »
Has anyone noticed that all the guys popped in ORD and the smaller arrests and now this one, all have a single factor in common, they are all UGL or dealt primarily in homemade stuff. For the guys who have been around for a while, their are sources out there that deal almost exclusively in HG products, and they all seem to still be standing. This just makes me wonder if our own GH15 actually does speaketh the truth on these matters. If you remember months ago, he said stay away from ALL UGL's and order only HG, and you will be safe, physically and from the law. I am almost beginning to think that the DEA intends to clean house on all UGL's for good, but will leave HG alone. The HG guys that are out there, have been around for many,many years. And surely if the DEA wanted them , they would have went down long ago. It makes me believe this is stage 1 in a huge undertaking, of cleaning out the bad, eventually phasing out the good(overseas HG) and implementing more favorable ways for of age US citizens to obtain AAS legally. It's a HUGE moneymaker, and our Government knows this, and wants their cut. Just pondering this lately, discuss please.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »
you mean getting HG (which i think u mean human grade?), from legal sources in the US (ie HRT)?

I was thinking this as well.  they probably don't want millions going to china, but instead have people spent money here and support our local HG pharmacies.  I am sure the major drug companies may be behind this all.

interesting.

if HG that easy and legal to get here in the US?
you are gay.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »
you mean getting HG (which i think u mean human grade?), from legal sources in the US (ie HRT)?

I was thinking this as well.  they probably don't want millions going to china, but instead have people spent money here and support our local HG pharmacies.  I am sure the major drug companies may be behind this all.

interesting.

Yea, it's not that difficult if you are over 30 and have low test levels.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2008, 05:06:55 PM »
hey wheres gh when you need him

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 05:23:50 PM »
He only posts in the G&O section, he won't post anywhere else.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 06:02:16 PM »
Yea, it's not that difficult if you are over 30 and have low test levels.
is it possible to get hrt if you are my age and have low test?

lets say i went in after myc cycle and didnt do any pct..so i had really low test scores...   could i get a perscription for test?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 06:09:25 PM »

lets say i went in after myc cycle and didnt do any pct..so i had really low test scores...   could i get a perscription for test?
They would proberly moniter you over a certain time period meaning you would need to keep your test levels low..
Then they would want to know whats causing the problem and treat that first before handing out a script for hrt.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

interesting.

Human Grade, yes. What I am saying is that the International Carriers of Human Grade Gear that have been around for YEARS, have not been popped yet. The DEA can get ANYONE they want when it comes to these substances, and that is apparent. But, these old school guys and girls ;)who GH15 has even mentioned in his posts from years ago, are still standing, thats why I asked why. Like I said, I think our Government is putting the hammer to all UGL's, and will leave those who deal Human Grade alone, for now. They(Government) I believe is actually looking out for us on this, getting rid of the crap that is found in UG Brews. Look at the Lab Reports on Body of Science on some of the UGL's, they literally found rat poison in what was labeled IGF. I don't believe this is a war against AAS, its a battle to reorganize it under the DEA's watch and their distribution channels, whether it be through HRT, or complete legalization, but with controlled approval. You got to think outside the box a little, literally millions of people use these substances, thats a HELL of a lot of money to just let slip by. Big Pharma has a cash cow right in front of them, why let some kid that works at Abercrombie and Fitch brew up gear and sell it online, when they can distribute a clean, consistent product THAT CAN BE TAXED. I'm somewhat of a conspiracy theorist, but it makes sense to me.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 08:09:11 PM »

Seriously bro....I thought about the same thing. ;D I'm 24 so It wouldn't be easy for me either to get a script. But I do live in Fl so it would be easier than others. ;)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »
Where's GH when you need Him?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 08:40:17 PM »
Where's GH when you need Him?

Sounds like he just got busted  :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 08:43:05 PM »
Seriously bro....I thought about the same thing. ;D I'm 24 so It wouldn't be easy for me either to get a script. But I do live in Fl so it would be easier than others. ;)
I know guys you're age who have HRT scripts...24yrs old is the youngest I know of personally.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »
Don't forget that the most often counterfeited drugs out there are "Human Grade"  cause they have been around forever.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »
Sounds like he just got busted  :-\

Are you friends with him? ::)