Author Topic: Testimony From Iraq Vet  (Read 3553 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Testimony From Iraq Vet
« on: March 22, 2008, 11:48:10 AM »
Part 1 is introductory, deals with the military teaching and using racism, and the bulk of the experience on the ground which involved him.

In part 2 of his testimony is primarily his insight into the greed and power behind the press to war.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Testimony From Iraq Vet
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 01:32:22 PM »
Hundreds and thousands of children?...millions of Iraqis....haji gimme a break.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
Funny its always junior enlisted guys....in any event...where do they find these guys.  ::)
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 01:45:42 PM »
They all can't be as ignorant as you. Congrats.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 01:49:38 PM »
These guys are all supposed to witnesses of war crimes and lies..yet they're lying and they didn't turn anybody in. I've heard all the various testimony and its laughable. The guy did say a 100,000 kids....I guess he missed the part about the Iraqis' killing,  rapping and murdering Kuwaiti civilians during their invasion...that doesn't matter right.  ::)
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 01:56:57 PM »
Lib douchebag :-*
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 02:13:22 PM »
[...]I guess he missed the part about the Iraqis' killing,  rapping and murdering Kuwaiti civilians during their invasion...that doesn't matter right.  ::)

But they are the bad guys and we're supposed to be the "good" guys. What is it you do not get you non-tax-paying, flag-sucking patriot?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 08:22:33 PM »

*brainwashed*
how come everytime somebody goes against a view that you hold or hold a conservative or republican view they are brainwashed toxin? This board is extremely leftist and I understand you get carried away but you dont even carry on civil conversations.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 05:00:37 AM »
how come everytime somebody goes against a view that you hold or hold a conservative or republican view they are brainwashed toxin? This board is extremely leftist and I understand you get carried away but you dont even carry on civil conversations.

Are you saying you disagree with Neuro's assessment of Headhunter?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 08:26:38 AM »
Are you saying you disagree with Neuro's assessment of Headhunter?
ya, so? its not just that its that he uses this alot of times when having a CONVERSATION which doesnt help his cause.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 08:40:21 AM »
Mark my words on this: If the next president refuses to leave Irak and forces our kids on endless stints in Iraq there will be a point in which soldiers will turn onto their superiors to alleviate some of the anger. It happened in Viet Nam and it will happen again. Mark my word.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 02:01:43 PM »

people that don't question are brainwashed.  Not really about a viewpoint, its the knowledge base from which that viewpoint comes.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 06:21:05 PM »
But they are the bad guys and we're supposed to be the "good" guys. What is it you do not get you non-tax-paying, flag-sucking patriot?

Hahhaha.   truth hurts.... ;D

Bush could run him over with a tank and hed still blame a lib.....amazing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 06:40:51 PM »
people that don't question are brainwashed.  Not really about a viewpoint, its the knowledge base from which that viewpoint comes.

you mean like not questioning the video posted or the media's view point?, my point is this he criticizes for the same thing he does.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 07:24:43 PM »
you mean like not questioning the video posted or the media's view point?, my point is this he criticizes for the same thing he does.

HH6is in- validating this soldiers veiwpoint and saying hes a liar with no balls basically.   This is a mentally handi-capped way to look at this, as most soldiers are tired of constant tours and want to come home and 70% of the country wants their boys home also.

By stating that he is not a commander...or whatever... ::)   in the force hes not worth listening too.

It takes massive brainwashing to be as mean and uncompassionate as hh6 is.    I hope he gets more tours as he must be excited to go back...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 07:20:55 AM »

HH6is in- validating this soldiers veiwpoint and saying hes a liar with no balls basically.   This is a mentally handi-capped way to look at this, as most soldiers are tired of constant tours and want to come home and 70% of the country wants their boys home also.

By stating that he is not a commander...or whatever... ::)   in the force hes not worth listening too.

It takes massive brainwashing to be as mean and uncompassionate as hh6 is.    I hope he gets more tours as he must be excited to go back...

U guys are such idiots...non of u guys has served a day in uniform...u have no grasp of history nor what a pull-out will mean to American or the Army....none.
Its all brainwashing....is that from the lib playbook or did u make it up. Most soldiers blah blah....how come guys are reenlisting at record rates...no money in the world can want to make u go back..either u have it in u or u don't. I have two combat tours and looking for number 3. Its my job asshole....if i didn't do it...would u..nope u'd shit ur pants and run away..or find an excuse not to go. As for slapper's idiotic comments. The guys in nam were draftee's..untrained and poorly led. Its a different war entirely...u guys need to get off nam...let it go. We lost because the we lost the will of the American people. This war is being fought entirely by the US military..u don't do a damm thing to help...its does not effect u at all so stop worrying..they won't make u go.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 07:58:22 AM »

again you cannot change policy b/c of public opinion there was a time when the majority wanted this war so should we not have listened then? Hindsight is always 20/20 but when you commit you must see it through.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
again you cannot change policy b/c of public opinion there was a time when the majority wanted this war so should we not have listened then? Hindsight is always 20/20 but when you commit you must see it through.

This war is a civil war between shias and sunnis.  They have always fought and always will.  The US is just in the way......and yet we are desrtroying our country finacially and emotionally for it.

No matter what hh6 says, if mccain gets into office, or bush sets up another incident for us to get another war going......A DRAFT WILL HAPPEN for our children.

If its true that new guys are enlisting its because once again they are scraping the bottom of the barrell to find them.    This recession is going to continue to cost huge job losses soon because no ones spending at businesses or at least cutting back.    Businesses will layoff in a huge manner and some will roam to the military to put food on the table.  But eventually the military will run low on money because people wont be paying taxes on income (Because it will drop)    and even then the military will be begging.

HH6:   Quit assuming im not military....... ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 08:35:18 AM »
Until u say otherwise....there will not be a draft. Nobody wants it. Prove to me where anybody is talking a re-introduction of the draft. The Left does not want it...nor the Right. The military does not want it either.
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »
Until u say otherwise....there will not be a draft. Nobody wants it. Prove to me where anybody is talking a re-introduction of the draft. The Left does not want it...nor the Right. The military does not want it either.

Bush doesnt give a shit what you or i want.  He takes orders from others and wil do what hes told.  There will be more wars......and they will have to draft at some point.  Remember these words Mr official insider. ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 11:04:06 AM »
The government will not draft if they did for a war as unpopular as this one is AT THE PRESENT TIME (the majority wanted this war at one point) I think there would be a mass rejection and many refusing to serve, but like I said I would put money on the fact that it wont happen. Here is the deal, not you so much by others on the further left side of the spectrum on this board seem to always criticize and label those who believe media and reports that say that things in iraq are getting better or those who believe that "we should stay the course" as brainwashed but those who do turn around and do the same things, posting links from media and youtube to support their ideas.