Author Topic: Would you rather pose in a thong on stage for men or in a bar for women??  (Read 1279 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Would you rather pose in a thong on stage, oiled up for sweaty excited men or instead go to a bar and pickup Sluts showing off your guns wearing sensible yet showing you work out clothes?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Would you rather pose in a thong on stage, oiled up for sweaty excited men or instead go to a bar and pickup Sluts showing off your guns wearing sensible yet showing you work out clothes?

Neither

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Most bodybuilding show audiences are 90% hot girls.  They scream, throw their panties, and fight to get backstage to meet the pro athletes. 

Attend a bodybuilding show and see for yourself!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Most bodybuilding show audiences are 90% hot girls.  They scream, throw their panties, and fight to get backstage to meet the pro athletes. 

Of course they are..... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Most bodybuilding show audiences are 90% old guys.  They scream, throw their panties, and fight to get backstage to meet the pro athletes. 

Fixed

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Definitely the first. F*ck women :P

mass 04

• Getbig V
Definitely the first. F*ck women :P
are you impying that "kiwiol" is the type of guy who hides out in the changing room at the Gap and peeps at all the musclebears trying on their jeans, and when the manager asks what he's doing he replies "i'm not gay, i'm just really really into fashion."

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
are you impying that "kiwiol" is the type of guy who hides out in the changing room at the Gap and peeps at all the musclebears trying on their jeans, and when the manager asks what he's doing he replies "i'm not gay, i'm just really really into fashion."

No.....I mean Yes,..but.......I mean, No >:(

Gym dude

• Getbig III
I would also say neither as well.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Dress up like a pro and you get all the same perks.

Just look at Isaac.   ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I know which one "Jediknight" would be more than happy to do...... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
No.....I mean Yes,..but.......I mean, No >:(
stop holding back kiwiol, you were one of the most creatively hilarious posaters here back in the day

Gym dude

• Getbig III
I would like to do it in a bar full of men.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I would like to do it in a bar full of men.

Gayer than texting MusclePhoneTM back and asking them to clarify what color thong the winner of the competition was wearing

stop holding back kiwiol, you were one of the most creatively hilarious posters here back in the day

Hahahahaha OK 'John Matrix' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who shows up at the local town hall hosting an UFO convention wearing nothing but assless chaps and nipple tassels, and goes straight to Customer Service, to ask them how much for an hour long probe and if they accept Visa. Hahahaha gayer than Nasser night.