Author Topic: Boston mayor supports steroid testing for police officers  (Read 789 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Boston mayor supports steroid testing for police officers
« on: March 22, 2008, 09:28:07 PM »
http://www3.whdh.com/news/articles/local/MI3241/

"I think it's another way of cleaning out the department, if there's any issues with steroids," said Mayor Menino.......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Boston mayor supports steroid testing for police officers
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 09:37:10 PM »
I'd like to see more cops use steroids.  If they get caught abusing people or the law, they lose their badge first strike - no exceptions.  But they'd be stronger, faster, and have more endurance.

Chick, when you were a police officer (and competitive bodybuilder at the same time, right?), did you know of any cops who used steroids?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 10:57:08 PM »
I'd like to see more cops use steroids.  If they get caught abusing people or the law, they lose their badge first strike - no exceptions.  But they'd be stronger, faster, and have more endurance.

Chick, when you were a police officer (and competitive bodybuilder at the same time, right?), did you know of any cops who used steroids?

Oh yeah....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »
Cops don't use only sell. ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 02:11:27 AM »
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2008/03/22/steroid_testing_eyed_for_police/
......Boston police are still reeling from the embarrassment of a 2006 FBI investigation into three officers who eventually were convicted of scheming to guard truckloads of cocaine. During that probe, federal investigators found that three officers in the department's motorcycle unit were using steroids. For at least the last three months, a federal grand jury has questioned at least 12 other officers about steroid use.

In 2004, the DEA found that a bodybuilder in Norman, Okla., was selling steroids to police officers. Earlier this month, a Miami police officer was charged with buying steroids through the mail..........

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 03:30:15 AM »

as a police officer i can honestly say police officers do not need steroids,most of them are raging alcoholics in horrible physical condition,giving them steroids would just be something else for them to become addicted to.

bench

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 03:46:15 AM »
I totally agree.  As long as the cops are sober enough to shoot  straight it doesn't matter if they're big or not.