Author Topic: HAHHAH BB.com have some "hardcore" people posting :D  (Read 795 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
HAHHAH BB.com have some "hardcore" people posting :D
« on: March 23, 2008, 07:04:24 AM »
ROFL :D :D :D

Posted by: JadeDragon

So I went to a club that my buddy bounces at with a bunch of friends. Long story short, guy bumped into one of the girls i was with and accidently spilt his drink on her. then dipshiet proceeds to laugh and walk away. wasn't really too big a deal at this point. i asked him if he thought it was funny to knock girls over and spill drinks on them. so dipshiet immediately gets in my face and goes on about how he's a brown belt in bjj and knows muay thai. i don't give a shiet about how well you fight in a trained environment and the fact that you have to bring it up just made me laugh. he got pretty pissed off when i laughed and pushed me. i immediately shot out a quick jab and then a haymaker. he went to sleep. FYI, i myself don't take MMA but i respect the sport. seriously though, this is the 2nd "MMA" punk kid i've pwnd in my lifetime. i think that there are too many little kids running around saying they know MMA and making a lot of the real MMA fighters look bad. my two cents

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HAHHAH BB.com have some "hardcore" people posting :D
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 07:10:57 AM »
i like it when kids consider a haymaker to be a move to brag about.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 07:32:31 AM »
ROFL :D :D :D

Posted by: JadeDragon

So I went to a club that my buddy bounces at with a bunch of friends. Long story short, guy bumped into one of the girls i was with and accidently spilt his drink on her. then dipshiet proceeds to laugh and walk away. wasn't really too big a deal at this point. i asked him if he thought it was funny to knock girls over and spill drinks on them. so dipshiet immediately gets in my face and goes on about how he's a brown belt in bjj and knows muay thai. i don't give a shiet about how well you fight in a trained environment and the fact that you have to bring it up just made me laugh. he got pretty pissed off when i laughed and pushed me. i immediately shot out a quick jab and then a haymaker. he went to sleep. FYI, i myself don't take MMA but i respect the sport. seriously though, this is the 2nd "MMA" punk kid i've pwnd in my lifetime. i think that there are too many little kids running around saying they know MMA and making a lot of the real MMA fighters look bad. my two cents

Is that "poster" related with getbigs own "jediknight"?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 07:34:57 AM »
real tough people doesnt brag about it let alone brag about it on message boards.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 07:35:12 AM »
Sounds like Derek Anthony got a gimmick account at BB.com

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 07:35:40 AM »
wtf is a haymaker??

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 07:55:00 AM »
wtf is a haymaker??

a punch delivered via a baseball throwing motion...usually by someone who has never thrown a punch before as its the dumbest way to punch someone...