Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2128 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: March 23, 2008, 08:23:54 AM »
GH15,
I put this in the Steroids section and you may not see it, please read and speak on it to the board. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone noticed that all the guys popped in ORD and the smaller arrests and now this one, all have a single factor in common, they are all UGL or dealt primarily in homemade stuff. For the guys who have been around for a while, their are sources out there that deal almost exclusively in HG products, and they all seem to still be standing. This just makes me wonder if our own GH15 actually does speaketh the truth on these matters. If you remember months ago, he said stay away from ALL UGL's and order only HG, and you will be safe, physically and from the law. I am almost beginning to think that the DEA intends to clean house on all UGL's for good, but will leave HG alone. The HG guys that are out there, have been around for many,many years. And surely if the DEA wanted them , they would have went down long ago. It makes me believe this is stage 1 in a huge undertaking, of cleaning out the bad, eventually phasing out the good(overseas HG) and implementing more favorable ways for of age US citizens to obtain AAS legally. It's a HUGE moneymaker, and our Government knows this, and wants their cut. Just pondering this lately, discuss please.

yes,,all underground will be complteley finished in a matter of 12 motnhs from now,,human grade are left alone for reasons gh15 specified beofre such as product quality ,,money the goverment makes out of it,,and the slow and safe transfer into less controlled market where you will be able to buy it in your local walmart  usa to some degree same as you can buy today bronkaid ,,,bring card to pharmacist and have supply per month of 1 vial/1 box of tablets  ,,it is not enough for bodybuilders per say but  this is where creative thinking can come into place while leaving majority of population safe with very limited use of hormones and at the same time making the goverment/big pharma the sole and only profit maker thus making everyone happy ,,the goverment and the people

inregards to underground dealers and manufactorers in the bulk,,they all will get busted,,do not deal with any underground bulk manufactorer or distributer,,by bulk gh15 means a dealer that his core based on underground products,,,not one or 2 products but a core ,,a line ,,examples: a guy like retabolil that used to be good with human grade and only human grade would be complteley safe ...reason he wasnt is because he was greedy and went into UNDERGROUND OPERATIONS AND TOOK BUNK CHINEASE CRAP AND SOLD IT IN A VIAL AND START A PHASE OUT OF HUMAN GRADES,,a dealer like ip reps..the kuodas the kariuses they are all marked men and in bigger trouble than they think ,,gpls,,glps,,ips,,all those are coming in the next 12 months,,those are the type of dealers that will go down in pohase 2 ,,soley human grade sources are safe and that is why they operate safely its not like the goverment dotn know who they are ,,,its just that they make big enough profit and put big profit for big pharma and big pharma = goverment,,all of them also operate with specific guidlines,,this is not some underground kids playing around with peoples  health
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 08:25:02 AM »
UG shit is garbage, don't know why anyone would put it into their bodies.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 08:50:45 AM »
ive never used any UG gear, dont plan on it either.  Just shell out the extra $ and get nice HG, no risk of impurities or underdosing.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 08:53:56 AM »
UG shit is garbage, don't know why anyone would put it into their bodies.

ug was no worse than the mexican shit you put in your fat ass cheeks fat fag body....

goddamn you are dumb...

all black market drugs are unregulated the "nile" or "karachis" many can put in their ass can be fake and have been at times too...just like most rpimo amps are faked...

Human grade =obtained from US pharm never can be sure about black market "euro" amps or any shit coming out of someone's suitcase smuggled in...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »
yes,,all underground will be complteley finished in a matter of 12 motnhs from now,,human grade are left alone for reasons gh15 specified beofre such as product quality ,,money the goverment makes out of it,,and the slow and safe transfer into less controlled market where you will be able to buy it in your local walmart  usa to some degree same as you can buy today bronkaid ,,,bring card to pharmacist and have supply per month of 1 vial/1 box of tablets  ,,it is not enough for bodybuilders per say but  this is where creative thinking can come into place while leaving majority of population safe with very limited use of hormones and at the same time making the goverment/big pharma the sole and only profit maker thus making everyone happy ,,the goverment and the people

inregards to underground dealers and manufactorers in the bulk,,they all will get busted,,do not deal with any underground bulk manufactorer or distributer,,by bulk gh15 means a dealer that his core based on underground products,,,not one or 2 products but a core ,,a line ,,examples: a guy like retabolil that used to be good with human grade and only human grade would be complteley safe ...reason he wasnt is because he was greedy and went into UNDERGROUND OPERATIONS AND TOOK BUNK CHINEASE CRAP AND SOLD IT IN A VIAL AND START A PHASE OUT OF HUMAN GRADES,,a dealer like ip reps..the kuodas the kariuses they are all marked men and in bigger trouble than they think ,,gpls,,glps,,ips,,all those are coming in the next 12 months,,those are the type of dealers that will go down in pohase 2 ,,soley human grade sources are safe and that is why they operate safely its not like the goverment dotn know who they are ,,,its just that they make big enough profit and put big profit for big pharma and big pharma = goverment,,all of them also operate with specific guidlines,,this is not some underground kids playing around with peoples  health

boy you are dumber than i remembered...everytime you write about the juice scene it's like brutally stupid and flase info....
ya everyone knows UG are shit but soooo many mexican and euro products are too tons of fakes and counterfeit sout there dum dum dum...

there is no way all UG labs are gonna be shut down many are kids with a few kilos of powder and fancy labels and boom new UG lab....

china is supposed to be shut down but the powders and GH just keep flowing out the back doors...fking som amny GH's out there no one can keep up and rediculously cheap too....$1 an iu direct outta china...guys are getting generics for less than 200 a kit...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 12:36:51 PM »
boy you are dumber than i remembered...everytime you write about the juice scene it's like brutally stupid and flase info....
ya everyone knows UG are shit but soooo many mexican and euro products are too tons of fakes and counterfeit sout there dum dum dum...

there is no way all UG labs are gonna be shut down many are kids with a few kilos of powder and fancy labels and boom new UG lab....

china is supposed to be shut down but the powders and GH just keep flowing out the back doors...fking som amny GH's out there no one can keep up and rediculously cheap too....$1 an iu direct outta china...guys are getting generics for less than 200 a kit...

infantile,,
i promise you your time will come too,,underground products are a diff catagory than mexican products,,underground products done in the usa are diff catagory !! they are bunk ,,everything that has underground on it and made on usa grounds is bunk,,the stuff that is made off usa grounds is mostly bunk and the rest severely underdosed ,,

now days you will not find even ONE SINGLE VIAL MADE UNDERGROUND THAT IS ANY GOOD,,I PUT MY NAME BEHIND THIS CLAIM ,,

jason armstrong ,,you have a hand in making profit out of underground garbage,,i suggest any one on this board to stay away from this fool because he will be found and arrested for selling and having hand in underground bunk garbage that ruined more physiqes than aything else in the history of bodybuilding and the worst part in many cases has done unimaginary damage due to fact that many docs in america and around the world had to operate on the individual and live eveyrthing to heal from the inside out when it came to abcesses and those individuals are walking today with very ugly scars,,UNDERGROUND TIME HAS COME TO AN END,,ITS OVER ,,THERE WILL BE MNO MORE KIDS WALKING WITH POWDERS,,MAYBE FAKE POWDERS BUT EVEN THAT WE ARE BRINGING TO AN END,,THE SENSETNCES YOU WILL BE GIVEN JASON ARMSTRONG AND THE KARIUSES WILL BE HEAVY AND SEVERE,,YOU WILL BE ATTACHED DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY TO NARCOTICS,,YOU WILL BE GETTING LONG TIME IN IN RELASHION TO YORU CRIMES AND YOU WILL HAVE TO  TESTIFY AGAINST ECHOTHER AND FACE JUSTICE  OF COWERDS WHEN YOU GO OUT SINCE MANY FO YOU ARE VERY FEMILIAR WITH THE CRIME WORLD SINCE YOU GOT TO THIS BUSINESS VIA THE NARCOTICS ROUTE (WEED,,X,,METH,,PERKS,,MORPHIN ,,DELUTEN,,HYDROCODONS,,YOU ARE UNDER HUGE INVESTIGATION THAT SI GOING ON RIGHT NOW,,THE IP,,ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO GETLONG TIME IN ,,THEY CLOSE ON YOU AND ITS A LOT CLOSER THAN YOU THINK FOR CRIMES AGAINT SOCIETY VIA DISTRIVUTION AND THE MAKING OF NARCOTICS,,STEROIDS IS A SMALL BUT IMPORTANT PART OF IT DUE TO PLAYING WITH POWEDERS YOU DIDNT HAVE A CLUE TO WHAT HOW WHERE AND WHEN YOU GOT THEM FROM AND WHAT WAS INSIDE THEM

150-200$ PER KIT FROM CHINA = FAKE GARBAGE UNSTERILE RAT POISION AND HCG ,,NOT GH = YOU WILL PAY FOR IT DIRECTLY
THE EURO FAKES ARE THERE BUT THATS NTO A PROBLEM IF YOU HAVE LEFIT HUMAN GRADE IN THE PACKAGE IN THE BLISTER IN THE ORIGINAL PACJKAGE PRODUCTS,,,,THE ONLY FAKER OF THE EURO HUMAN GRADE IS IP AND IP IS GOING DOWN ,,SO TRUE FRIENDS HERE SHOULD NOT BUY IRANIAN TESTOSTERONE ,,OR PAKI STATANON FOR NOW FRIENDS HERE SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH IPS STUFF THATS WHY GH15 PUT IT IN SPECIAL CATAGORY ,,BUT GH15 SUGGEST TO NEVER EVER ORDER FROM IP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE UNDERGROUIND NOT LEGIT NOT HALF LEGIT NOT EVEN 1/100 LEGIT IN 12 MONTHS,,WHAT YOU SEE NOW IS GUYS WHO SAVED ON POWERS BOUGHT MANY KILOGRAMS OF UNDERDOSED POWDERS BACK IN 2005 SOEM OF THE POWDERS THEY DONT HAVE A CLUE TO WHAT THEY REALLY ARE,,SOME ARE UNDERDOSED HORMONE ,,SOME ARE UNSTERILE UNDERDOSED HORMONE...THOSE GUYS STILL WORKING WITH IT BUT IT COMES TO AN END FRIENDS,,12 MONTHS

bann that fool jason..do yoru board a favour
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 02:13:20 PM »
you said we shoulnt buy iranian test or paki sust ?  why?   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 02:22:49 PM »
you said we shoulnt buy iranian test or paki sust ?  why?   
They may be coming from IP i.e. China. Counterfeit crap.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »
do you think they could produce quality fakes of organon sust??/

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 02:43:34 PM »
do you think they could produce quality fakes of organon sust??/
You mean quality as in appearance or quality as in high quality hormone? I'm sure he can produce copies that would fool most. IP even counterfeited another UG - British Dragon. Also counterfeited QV (Mexican vet gear).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 02:57:25 PM »
Please erase those pics from the thread.

Please.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »
 why no iranian?.. i know many people who love the irani test enth.. it is human grade..

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 04:42:02 PM »
Not all UG stuff is bunk tho , but you do take a risk when you buy it.  :-[

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 05:17:12 PM »
You mean quality as in appearance or quality as in high quality hormone? I'm sure he can produce copies that would fool most. IP even counterfeited another UG - British Dragon. Also counterfeited QV (Mexican vet gear).
quality as in amps that look exactly like legit organon amps...with real exp. dates and lot #'s..    ??

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 05:27:00 PM »
quality as in amps that look exactly like legit organon amps...with real exp. dates and lot #'s..    ??
To be honest I don't follow it that closely since it doesn't concern me. Take a look at the bodyofscience forum. Tons of threads like this:
http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3033

I think gh15 spoke highly of RonnyT (dutchbb) so he's probably pretty reliable.

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »
why no iranian?.. i know many people who love the irani test enth.. it is human grade..

But you know Pakistan source sold cheap FAKE c--p

Maybe this source unknown-secret is only Thai Oral gear are legit, Inj are BULLS--T