Author Topic: Greg Kovaks at his best...  (Read 13127 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Greg Kovaks at his best...
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2008, 10:52:44 AM »
Wide waist is a problem but he could have 'hidden' it better with greater quad development, esp in the sweep.   Although not even platz quads would have helped him later on his waist became about as wide as his shoulders.  Disgusting waste of food and gear that could have gone to starving african bodybuilders. 
Abandon every hope...

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2008, 11:29:48 AM »
Without a doubt, he made a name for himself in the industry...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »
Without a doubt, he made a name for himself in the industry...
Yup....he got the name of the biggest hype and faker around who couldn't compete if his life depended on it.  :-\

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »
Yup....he got the name of the biggest hype and faker around who couldn't compete if his life depended on it.  :-\

The weightlifting video was very fake and disappointing....But the dude was one huge mo fo and got a lot of press for it....I was let down that he never did well in competition back sometime in the last nineties....I remember he was suspected of having something going on in his shoulders, implants maybe....

Anyways, he aint paying my bills so i could care less...I just think he was one freaky huge dude....

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2008, 05:11:25 PM »
He wasn't bad but never had the legs for it.

Of course, later he looked a little different....

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2008, 05:13:28 PM »
I beleive this is the definition of Palumboism:

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2008, 08:41:47 PM »

did you watch the fist video at all?, doesnt seem like a fake to me, had size plus stage presence, and agile posing style, remined me more of the golden agers, then the freak peole said he was. I dont get it,

also I dont think there is anything with wide hips on a bb, it is actually more aesthetic than some tiny girly waist.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »
did you watch the fist video at all?, doesnt seem like a fake to me, had size plus stage presence, and agile posing style, remined me more of the golden agers, then the freak peole said he was. I dont get it,

also I dont think there is anything with wide hips on a bb, it is actually more aesthetic than some tiny girly waist.
Your also talking about a video that was made in 1996. We are in 2008. He looks knowhere near what he looked like then and regardless he still wouldn't crack 15th at a show.