Author Topic: Pumphard vs Jedi knight  (Read 3811 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Pumphard vs Jedi knight
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 09:21:24 AM »
I love it when you act tough..........hahahahah ............we should have a bitch fight between you and bigmc, and see who's gonna scratch who's who's eyes first................... .....

"who's who's" ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »
This is what you get for looking young, my friend.  As we all know, pumphard's "lusts" lean in that direction :-\ :-X

There are many benefits to being young. Having Pumphard want to fuck you is not one of them.  :-\

Someone needs to put this walking pedophile down with a nice round of buckshot to the crotch.

"who's who's" ???

Where's Waldo? This douche bag can't even type correctly.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 09:22:40 AM »
"who's who's" ???
beat it, he's my bitch................... ..

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 09:27:36 AM »
beat it, he's my bitch................... ..

Keep your fantasies to yourself, Mr. "four posts that magically disappeared"

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 09:30:16 AM »
Keep your fantasies to yourself, Mr. "four posts that magically disappeared"
At least I never admitted to surfing a pedo site.............hahahah ahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 09:31:21 AM »
At least I never admitted to surfing a pedo site.............hahahah ahah

No, you admitted to POSTING on it instead, you sick fuck. Serious question, are you registered as a sexual offender, you walking heart attack?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 09:34:29 AM »
No, you admitted to POSTING on it instead, you sick fuck. Serious question, are you registered as a sexual offender, you walking heart attack?

It all makes sense now.  All those "young" looking boys he posts pics of.  On top of that, he could never explain how those four posts "magically" ::) disappeared within minutes of being exposed.  This clown is more pathetic than "jediknight" and that's saying a LOT.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 09:34:34 AM »
pumphard is fat. That's okay the guy likes to polish of a box of donuts or five .
pumphard is poor. That's fine a lot of fat people don't work.
pumphard, in all likelihood smells. No problem fat people have poor hygiene.
pumphard is dumb. Whatever, so what if he has the IQ of a mailbox?
pumphard lives above a gay bar. Sick, but when you have bigger jugs than most chicks you're not going to have your door beaten down.

The one thing i can't defend is this fat pos trying to get with underage children. Disgusting.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 10:01:49 AM »
Your lies just shows how desperate you are.........Me, on the other hand don't need to lie, cause others here can back me up on how you begged Ron to lower your post count, cause you felt embarrased being in college with a post count of 8000.......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »
Your lies just shows how desperate you are.........Me, on the other hand don't need to lie, cause others here can back me up on how you begged Ron to lower your post count, cause you felt embarrased being in college with a post count of 8000.......

No, you actually admitted that you posted on there. Everyone knows it. I, on the other hand, made a brief mention to Ron to delete my posts in a thread where 240 was talking about his posts being deleted and Ron deleted mine. He's welcome to restore them anytime he wants.

Why would I be embarrassed by 8000 posts in college? There's a lot of time to kill during the week, fag. But what would you know, you're poor and never made it past high school.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 10:23:40 AM »
No, you actually admitted that you posted on there. Everyone knows it. I, on the other hand, made a brief mention to Ron to delete my posts in a thread where 240 was talking about his posts being deleted and Ron deleted mine. He's welcome to restore them anytime he wants.

Why would I be embarrassed by 8000 posts in college? There's a lot of time to kill during the week, fag. But what would you know, you're poor and never made it past high school.
Of course you got time to kill, its not like any hotties are breaking down your dormroom door..........and next time keep your reply under 2 paragraphs

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 10:32:57 AM »
Damn, my bitch is gone, his dorm is probably having a Halo competition............. ..........

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2008, 10:38:10 AM »
Damn, my bitch is gone, his dorm is probably having a Halo competition............. ..........
you are one creepy 'guy'.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2008, 10:45:22 AM »
and you must be one happy nerd, with those three rim jobs coming your way from panda................

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »
Of course you got time to kill, its not like any hotties are breaking down your dormroom door..........and next time keep your reply under 2 paragraphs

I'm willing to bet I've fucked more girls by 21 than you did before 40. No woman would "willingly" sleep with a walking heart attack. Your physique is disgusting. It makes me want to puke knowing that you have bigger tits than most women.

Very, very creep pedophile.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2008, 10:58:31 AM »
I'm willing to bet I've fucked more girls by 21 than you did before 40. No woman would "willingly" sleep with a walking heart attack. Your physique is disgusting. It makes me want to puke knowing that you have bigger tits than most women.

Coming from the guy who admitted to never fvcking the same girl twice............I guess one mercy fvck was enough for them

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2008, 11:03:39 AM »
Coming from the guy who admitted to never fvcking the same girl twice............I guess one mercy fvck was enough for them
serious question. Have you ever even kissed a woman. Remember only ones over the age of 17 count.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2008, 11:04:32 AM »

And people wonder why he trolls "questionable" sites trying to find "girls" in third world countries.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2008, 11:21:35 AM »
serious question. Have you ever even kissed a woman. Remember only ones over the age of 17 count.
If it wasn't for your mom, your answer would be "No".

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2008, 11:30:32 AM »
And people wonder why he trolls "questionable" sites trying to find "girls" in third world countries.

No... we don't really wonder at all.

;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2008, 11:33:37 AM »

;D

;D ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »

;D
I'm wondering, how much pussy could you have had, being a wetback..............

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2008, 12:06:22 PM »
I'm wondering, how much pussy could you have had, being a wetback..............

Mexican bitches like to fuck...

Ever wonder why you see them with like 5 kids?

Oh... wait... you only notice the kids... You never notice they're with someone over 18.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2008, 12:26:33 PM »
Mexican bitches like to fuck...

Ever wonder why you see them with like 5 kids?

Oh... wait... you only notice the kids... You never notice they're with someone over 18.
u would know about mexican bitches

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2008, 12:51:01 PM »

quoted for absolute truth