Author Topic: Pumphard vs Jedi knight  (Read 3810 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Pumphard vs Jedi knight
« on: March 24, 2008, 06:21:52 PM »
pumphard surfs the net for underage kids.
jedi knight pretends to be a pro surfer to impress Jaun Hector Diaz Rolando Camacho

pumphard lives above a gay bar
jedi knight uses taco bell as a gay bar

pumphard goes to the playground to watch the kids play one on one
jedi knight goes to 'The Pink Taco' to watch Juan on Juan

pumphard loves illegal children
jedi loves illegal immigrants

pumphard is on government assistance
Jedi's lovers sneak into the country to apply for government assistance.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Pumphard vs Jedi knight
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 06:25:42 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  This is absolutely classic.  Another slam dunk by the great mass04 ;D

hmmm, from "his" pics, "jedi" looks like he could pass for a teenager.  Pedohard loves underagers...are we gonna see a love connection on the V?  Those sick bastards deserve each other.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 08:00:35 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAKLAHSDK FHALDFHll0ololololo9lcop ter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 08:39:05 PM »
I see I missed a long day of crucifying tiny tits of the V...... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 08:40:03 PM »
JEDI IS AS GAY AS PEACHES AND CREAM
i

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 07:43:08 AM »
mass 04, another bag licking, twink with a big name and no pic..................... hahahahaah 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 08:10:05 AM »
mass 04, another bag licking, twink with a big name and no pic..................... hahahahaah 

You've posted one pic and it wasn't even a good one. You looked like 350 pounds of pure, unadulterated, horseshit with a life expectancy no greater than 35.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 08:11:15 AM »
You've posted one pic and it wasn't even a good one. You looked like 350 pounds of pure, unadulterated, horseshit with a life expectancy no greater than 35.

But BF, he may weigh 363 lbs, but he claims to be 14% body fat ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 08:11:46 AM »
The only thing pumphard has to look foward to in life in Type II Diabetes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 08:14:41 AM »
But BF, he may weigh 363 lbs, but he claims to be 14% body fat ::)

Hahahaha, if he's under 45%, I would be shocked. He's a walking heart attack with an insatiable lust for maladjusted, young children.

I'd say I'm around 14% right now and I can safely claim that my pecs do not look like cow udders.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 08:21:51 AM »
Hahahaha, if he's under 45%, I would be shocked. He's a walking heart attack with an insatiable lust for maladjusted, young children.

I'd say I'm around 14% right now and I can safely claim that my pecs do not look like cow udders.

Back when I posed this slob's pic on the G&O, MindSpin guessed "pumphard" was sitting at 57% bodyfat :o ;D

It's funny how the weasels like "jedi" and "pumphard" who talk the biggest shit turn out to be the most pathetic people in real life

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »
Back when I posed this slob's pic on the G&O, MindSpin guessed "pumphard" was sitting at 57% bodyfat :o ;D

It's funny how the weasels like "jedi" and "pumphard" who talk the biggest shit turn out to be the most pathetic people in real life

What really cracks me up about this clown is that he has the audacity to actually insult people with decent physiques who you can tell work out. If I honestly saw Pumpmeharder on the street, the only thing I would assume he lifted was the buffet fork to his face.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 08:41:28 AM »
My little bitch is back...........hahahaha. .........I hope you'll be posting on the V more, now that Uconn is out, and you don't have to wash their towels anymore.......

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 08:46:12 AM »
My little bitch is back...........hahahaha. .........I hope you'll be posting on the V more, now that Uconn is out, and you don't have to wash their towels anymore.......

Can't say I will. I just saw this thread on the box at the right, read it and felt compelled to smash you in the proverbial triple chin.

You used that insult 3 times last week by the way, get some new material, clown.

By the way, why do you think you have a good physique? Your appearance is that of an unkempt, homely, beggar.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 08:48:32 AM »
pumphard has had the longest bulking phase ever. Forty years and counting. 800 lbs or bust.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 08:49:50 AM »

140 lbs at  14%bf, perfect size for my bitch

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 08:52:28 AM »
140 lbs at  14%bf, perfect size for my bitch

More like 6'1/6'2 at 210 in the pic you refuse to post because 50+ people would rather have my physique than yours.

"Your bitch"? Are you insinuating that you want to fuck me? No wonder you have 10+ pics of me saved on your hard drive.

I feel violated.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 08:52:48 AM »
Can't say I will. I just saw this thread on the box at the right, read it and felt compelled to smash you in the proverbial triple chin.

You used that insult 3 times last week by the way, get some new material, clown.

By the way, why do you think you have a good physique? Your appearance is that of an unkempt, homely, beggar.
just like you felt compelled to accumulate 8000 posts............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 09:00:36 AM »
just like you felt compelled to accumulate 8000 posts............

You consistently rotate the same three insults against me. Not one is very insulting.

I'm actually surprised that you have a man crush on me. I figured I was a little old for your tastes.

Stay away from me you sick fuck.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 09:08:03 AM »
More like 6'1/6'2 at 210 in the pic you refuse to post because 50+ people would rather have my physique than yours.

"Your bitch"? Are you insinuating that you want to fuck me? No wonder you have 10+ pics of me saved on your hard drive.

I feel violated.
what!.......hahahaha......... we're not going through that again, are we..........hahahahahaah .............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 09:10:05 AM »
what!.......hahahaha......... we're not going through that again, are we..........hahahahahaah .............

Going through what? The fact that I will always have a better physique than you? Be my guest.

You look like shit. Plain and simple. You are morbidly obese, most likely diabetic and I'm will to bet you won't see 2010.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 09:13:22 AM »
you're right.........hahahaha.. ........but you're still my bitch

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 09:15:41 AM »
you're right.........hahahaha.. ........but you're still my bitch

It's really creepy how you lurk on the Y and save every pic I post.

By the way, it's the other way around but I kicked your ass to the curb months ago. You're old news, obese man. You're just riding the wave of Jediknight attention.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 09:19:54 AM »

I feel violated.

This is what you get for looking young, my friend.  As we all know, pumphard's "lusts" lean in that direction :-\ :-X

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 09:20:01 AM »
It's really creepy how you lurk on the Y and save every pic I post.

By the way, it's the other way around but I kicked your ass to the curb months ago. You're old news, obese man. You're just riding the wave of Jediknight attention.
I love it when you act tough..........hahahahah ............we should have a bitch fight between you and bigmc, and see who's gonna scratch who's who's eyes first................... .....