Author Topic: Where is Milos Sarcev?  (Read 8277 times)

The Coach

Re: Where is Milos Sarcev?
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2008, 09:31:34 PM »
I hyperextended it.....HUGE difference.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2008, 09:52:18 PM »
Whatever, dude. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2008, 10:59:21 PM »
I could of sworn I seen Milos in Chino, CA. Hmmm.... Sounds like tax collection season.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2008, 07:23:21 AM »
Milos, people are on to you. 

What sort of 'things' are you up to at the Koleseum....Old habits die hard huh?

That's right, all the money in the world cannot restore your cred...it abandoned you long ago!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! ??? So you are telling me that Milos also has a gym called "Koleseum"?????? WOW!!! thats awsome! I cannot wait to train there also as ive only ever been to his other gym "Koloseum"

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2008, 07:28:44 AM »
1. You're a "Champion"......yeah!

2. Yes

3. Alot

4. Bodybuilders are NOT athletes!

Does this clarify things a little?

THanks for making that clear I am a champion, yes to what, alot of what who could suck the longest.... anyways your just some punk who criticezes people for the things you can not do.  What annimosity do you have towards Milos what has he done to you...... can you clarify that?  If bodybuilders are not athletes then it must be easy for you to do so step on stage next to me  "The Coach"  I will embrace you like my brother but just with a tissue cause he used to loose to me all the time too.....

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2008, 07:58:28 AM »

how bigs your kid?  Wtf?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2008, 10:37:40 AM »
Hey Milos, you continue to post here when all the the so-called-Pros abandoned this place long ago! 

You obviously don't have a life.  If you did, you wouldn't be wasting 'so many minless hours' on a message board frequented by adolescents.

Oh yeah, you continue to gloat about how successful you are.  Well, success is absolutely worthless when you dont have any credibility. 

That's right Mr. Drug Guru...You aint got none!

.....jealous jealous!  You need to take a "time out".  You're spending too much time on a message board frequented by adolescents; and attaching so much emotion on to your posts. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2008, 02:49:48 PM »
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! ??? So you are telling me that Milos also has a gym called "Koleseum"?????? WOW!!! thats awsome! I cannot wait to train there also as ive only ever been to his other gym "Koloseum"

Hey Luke, you have been quiet of late.  Did someone tear you a new asshole? lol

How are preparations going for the 2009 season?

Do you still have that 'asymmetrical' problem you need to work on, yes?

Oh yeah, have you been able to shake off that terrible flu that has been plaguing you for the last 4 years?

And also, send  a big cheerio to your loyal friend Milos.  You must be so proud to be associated with someone who has that much integrity?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »
Hey Luke, you have been quiet of late.  Did someone tear you a new asshole? lol

How are preparations going for the 2009 season?

Do you still have that 'asymmetrical' problem you need to work on, yes?

Oh yeah, have you been able to shake off that terrible flu that has been plaguing you for the last 4 years?

And also, send  a big cheerio to your loyal friend Milos.  You must be so proud to be associated with someone who has that much integrity?

Luke
Don't let this unemployed/retired old man get to you.  He's got nothing to do all day.  His best effort remains here on Getbig.  Check this Hank's stats:

hank wood
Position:    Getbig IV
Date Registered:    January 20, 2007, 01:34:38 AM

1609 posts over two months.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2008, 03:39:59 PM »
Hey Luke, does Milos still open his house up to you?  Do you still enjoy those lovely dinners Milimar prepares?

Bottom line Luke, you have lost all credibility the moment you aligned yourself with that 'DEA-person-of-interest'.  Yes, Milos is trouble and you are well aware of his history.  And that's what makes this whole sordid tale absolutely appalling.

Luke, does the term 'guilt by association' mean anything to you?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2008, 03:47:01 PM »
What kind of health problems did Luke have that he needed a break? Milos said he is coming back healthy now so there must have been something wrong.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2008, 04:12:49 PM »
Hey Luke, does Milos still open his house up to you?  Do you still enjoy those lovely dinners Milimar prepares?

Bottom line Luke, you have lost all credibility the moment you aligned yourself with that 'DEA-person-of-interest'.  Yes, Milos is trouble and you are well aware of his history.  And that's what makes this whole sordid tale absolutely appalling.

Luke, does the term 'guilt by association' mean anything to you?

Hi Nasser.  Why did you lose the 1997 "O" to Yates?   Is it because you were disqualified in 1996?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »
Who did Nasser say he Fuked and where?????? ;D

The Coach

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »
THanks for making that clear I am a champion, yes to what, alot of what who could suck the longest.... anyways your just some punk who criticezes people for the things you can not do.  What annimosity do you have towards Milos what has he done to you...... can you clarify that?  If bodybuilders are not athletes then it must be easy for you to do so step on stage next to me  "The Coach"  I will embrace you like my brother but just with a tissue cause he used to loose to me all the time too.....

Dude, I don't even know who you are nor do I even care, have you any pics? Just the name alone "Slin" tells me right off the bat your ignorance. As for Milos, we've been going round an round for along time  basically because i said he was the one who ruined bodybuilding with his intro to the use of insulin.

As for the "champions" that I train? Define champion, I have four players that I train in the MLB, one that got traded to Boston from the Angels, 2 with the Brewers (one on the major league roster and another in AA) and one with Toronto. Was any on a World Series team, yes, one, are the others making more money than you, Milos or anyother BBer anywhere in 6 months than they do in 3-5 years.....yes. I have or had clients that have broken records in the MLB as well..........you want me to go on??

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2008, 06:18:11 PM »
..........you want me to go on??

I have a feeling you will do that all by yourself....whether we request you to or not. ::)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2008, 06:20:20 PM »
What are you saying Coach you don't break their health down and get them to take Insulin or Synthol and then have to tell everyone you have the Flu for years.Not to mention other health problems. ;D

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2008, 07:01:03 PM »
Dude, I don't even know who you are nor do I even care, have you any pics? Just the name alone "Slin" tells me right off the bat your ignorance. As for Milos, we've been going round an round for along time  basically because i said he was the one who ruined bodybuilding with his intro to the use of insulin.

As for the "champions" that I train? Define champion, I have four players that I train in the MLB, one that got traded to Boston from the Angels, 2 with the Brewers (one on the major league roster and another in AA) and one with Toronto. Was any on a World Series team, yes, one, are the others making more money than you, Milos or anyother BBer anywhere in 6 months than they do in 3-5 years.....yes. I have or had clients that have broken records in the MLB as well..........you want me to go on??

You could list their names to prove how sweet you are. 
The funniest part is the often laughed about fact that professional athletes have no idea what or whom a good trainer is.  Some of the worst trainers I've ever met have been the "official" trainer for many professional athletes. 

I've seen many of your posts.  Your ignorance on all aspects of insulin knowledge is astounding.  I too feel that insulin is a detriment to "bodybuilding," but can understand its mechanisms of action.  You have nary a clue of the biochemical mechanisms through with insulin works, and that is what is most annoying about your crusade against its use. 

Pity that the fight against insulin's use in physique competitions is pioneered by someone so ignorant on its biochemistry.  The sad fact is that your ignorant, unknowledgeable claims on its misuse is only leading many more young bodybuilders to use insulin (with likely as little biochemical knowledge on it as you).

Much like the "war on drugs" in mainstream society that lays outlandish claims regarding recreational drugs, as soon as a child realizes that you don't die from a simple toke of marijuana all other claims of a drug's negative effects are held in much lower esteem.

You are correct on insulin's negative effect to the appearance of a "physique competitor," but you could not be more wrong on the majority of your claims, douche.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2008, 07:22:40 PM »

wow, if you this good at helping others, why can't you sort out your pathetic excuse for a sorry life?

'i am so great. i can do this and this and this but i can't keep a relationship.'

keep up the good work, joey.

b

The Coach

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »
You could list their names to prove how sweet you are. 
The funniest part is the often laughed about fact that professional athletes have no idea what or whom a good trainer is.  Some of the worst trainers I've ever met have been the "official" trainer for many professional athletes. 

I've seen many of your posts.  Your ignorance on all aspects of insulin knowledge is astounding.  I too feel that insulin is a detriment to "bodybuilding," but can understand its mechanisms of action.  You have nary a clue of the biochemical mechanisms through with insulin works, and that is what is most annoying about your crusade against its use. 

Pity that the fight against insulin's use in physique competitions is pioneered by someone so ignorant on its biochemistry.  The sad fact is that your ignorant, unknowledgeable claims on its misuse is only leading many more young bodybuilders to use insulin (with likely as little biochemical knowledge on it as you).

Much like the "war on drugs" in mainstream society that lays outlandish claims regarding recreational drugs, as soon as a child realizes that you don't die from a simple toke of marijuana all other claims of a drug's negative effects are held in much lower esteem.

You are correct on insulin's negative effect to the appearance of a "physique competitor," but you could not be more wrong on the majority of your claims, douche.

Are you quite finished?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »
Are you quite finished?

Covered it all.  You're late to the party and no one cares. 
You probably would have brought Zima anyway.

The Coach

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2008, 07:45:46 PM »
So you think you really know me huh?

Intresting!

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2008, 07:53:17 PM »
So you think you really know me huh?

Intresting!

You're as simple as a picture book.
And even easier to read. 

You could easily refute my claims by giving an educated view as to why insulin is "bad." 
You don't even need the knowledge, you could just copy and past it from a google search.  But we both know you'd rather spend all night stewing in a convection oven of your own ineptitude.

I was joking about the Zima. 
Your lax integumentary is serious though.

The Coach

« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2008, 08:27:03 PM »
Well, since you insist on passing judgement on me, I have in the past posted the effects of insulin on to why it is so "bad". I guess you haven't followed as many of my posts relating to this as much as thought!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »
Well, since you insist on passing judgement on me, I have in the past posted the effects of insulin on to why it is so "bad". I guess you haven't followed as many of my posts relating to this as much as thought!
You haven't really. More like said, "it effects every system in the body negatively". No specifics. You know I'm interested in you elaborating, in detail, how the way bodybuilders use it is going to effect bodily systems negatively.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »
How many of my posts did you have deleted Coach? :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!