Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 18, 2014, 09:20:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Injectable winstrol.....how much?  (Read 19201 times)
Meso_z
Getbig V

« on: March 25, 2008, 03:19:30 AM »

How many times should i inject winstrol (hg) each week and dosages? going for a 12 week cycle test prop, winstrol and maybe boldenon but im not sure yet. moderate doses.
Report to moderator   Logged
freakfestMD
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 04:53:06 AM »

How many times should i inject winstrol (hg) each week and dosages? going for a 12 week cycle test prop, winstrol and maybe boldenon but im not sure yet. moderate doses.

Reasonable winny dosages range from 50 to 100mg per day.  The injectable form can be taken orally without any difference in gains other than the 1/2 life (9 hours for oral vs. 24 hours for injectable).

I am presently incorporating 75 mg per day, orally, into my present cycle.
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 05:36:31 AM »

Reasonable winny dosages range from 50 to 100mg per day.  The injectable form can be taken orally without any difference in gains other than the 1/2 life (9 hours for oral vs. 24 hours for injectable).

I am presently incorporating 75 mg per day, orally, into my present cycle.

for how many weeks? or it doesn;t matter?
anton
Competitors II
Getbig II

Train like you have a gun to your head

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 06:00:42 AM »

12 weeks                 
wk 1-12 100mg ed
wk 5-12 50mg ed
pct - start 1-3 days after last inj
clomid 50mg, nolva 20mg 

Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 06:44:35 AM »

why do we start winstrol 5 weeks later than the test? Undecided
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 07:16:36 AM »

50mg every other day for 8 weeks to get the most out of that drug.
freakfestMD
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 02:59:44 PM »

for how many weeks? or it doesn;t matter?

I would not recommend oral winny for more than a 6-8 week stretch due to potential hepatotoxicity.
freakfestMD
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 03:02:28 PM »

This is common.  First of all, you are going to run the test throughout.  You are not going to do the same with the winny.  Also, most consider winny to be a "cutting" drug of sorts.  This is another discussion by itself, but for most users, introducing it towards the end of a cycle coincides with getting closer to a show and therefore taking advantage of it's particular properties in this regard.
freakfestMD
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 03:05:04 PM »

50mg every other day for 8 weeks to get the most out of that drug.

How do you contend that this dosage regimen "gets the most out of that drug?"

The 1/2 life orally is 9 hours, and 24 hours when injected.  In light of that, every other day dosing doesn't make sense.
Arnold jr
Getbig V

fleshandiron.com

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 05:48:57 PM »

The 1/2 life orally is 9 hours, and 24 hours when injected.  In light of that, every other day dosing doesn't make sense.
In terms of "getting the most out of it" you're right, it needs to be taken every day due to the half life. However, taking it eod can still give you some umph. IN my early days of AAS this was all I took when I took winny, 50mg/eod and still made good gains...but you are correct, ed is much, much better.
Mega Man
Getbig III

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 09:44:25 PM »

Winny is more lean and keepable gains, and also mostly used for cutting and to bring out deffinition and striations if you are lean enough. So you would start with test for the main bulking....and add the winny for the finishing touches....it would add more deffinition at the end and mabey help keep the gains better.

Also you can't run winny asl long as test...so if you had to choose between adding winny at the beggining or end of the cycle....it just makes more sense at the end for the reasons I already mentioned!
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 04:47:30 AM »

Winstrol is usually injected everyday or every other day as it has a fast life and is usually in and out of the body quickly. For a recreational bbdr there is no need to inject it every single day.
Stavios
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »

50mg EOD is more than enough in my opinion

try to get the zambons
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!