Author Topic: Key index shows U.S. home prices fell by record 11.4% in January versus last yea  (Read 862 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Economy is doing great, folks.   Solid underpinnings, right Sen McCain?  ;)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I just heard on the morning radio (general FM station) that home sales finally rose (nearly 20%) from January to February which was greater than predicted and the market analysts predict there will be continued improvement in the spring season.
Prices have fallen but finally there is a bit of improvement in sales.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
lol... anytime you reduce the price of a required item by 11%, sales are going to go up.

Sucks for anyone selling.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Economy is doing great, folks.   Solid underpinnings, right Sen McCain?  ;)
I kid you not, CNN just touted this as a good sign...  ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
The house next to mine has been on the market for 1 full year.  Granted they were asking too much in the beginning but it has come down and still on the market!
I think we were in a real estate cycle that was unusually good for the last 5-10yrs, I don't know if we will see that yearly growth again.  Hoping the analysts are right and sales continue to increase, which will eventually help prices again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The house next to mine has been on the market for 1 full year.  Granted they were asking too much in the beginning but it has come down and still on the market!
I think we were in a real estate cycle that was extremely good for the last 5-10yrs, I don't know if we will see that yearly growth again.  Hoping the analysts are right and sales continue to increase, which will eventually help prices again.

there are probably 20 homes on my street.   Not a bad area, most homes are 250 to 350k.

8 are for sale.  2 are in foreclosure.

Nothing is selling in SW Florida.