Author Topic: Phil Heath gracing the cover of MD  (Read 3225 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Phil Heath gracing the cover of MD
« on: March 25, 2008, 06:46:59 AM »

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Re: Phil Heath gracing the cover of MD
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 06:56:27 AM »
Notice the subconscious message of the white girl on her knees. lol jk

Phil behaves very well and I'm a big fan.  Keep up the good work Phil!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 06:58:43 AM »
this has been happening almost every month lately ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 07:01:18 AM »
damn..... :o is that photoshoped?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 07:26:52 AM »
Yes - a common photoshop technique for magazines to shrink the head.

Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 07:29:19 AM »

FLEX magazine vehemently denies they have ever done this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 08:44:00 AM »
arms that could match vic richards with 20 year old local competitor chest,,narrow,,no thickness,,, i dont understand how someone on so much hormones and other products cant get his torso to look thicker ,,its like ron colman arms on buffed mario lopez torso ,,it should NEVER win olike that

* ron colman arms are/were 10 times better ,,the comparison was in the thickness department
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 08:44:27 AM »

Of course.  You can't put a non-touched up photo on a cover of a magazine

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 09:13:44 AM »
is this the first step to wooiing him over to the dark side?

was special ed right? is issac worried?

to be continued............... ........................ .
175lbs by 31st July

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 10:17:08 AM »
There is something called "Tortious Interference with Contractual Relations" where MD could be sued and found liable if they attempted to induce PHIL HEATH to breach his contract with AMI/Weider or otherwise took steps to secure Phil as an athlete for them while he is still under contract with AMI/Weider.

Blechman knows this, hence his denial of ever "contacting or approaching" Heath. However, putting Heath on the cover and having his minions repeatedly state that MD is looking to sign Phil Heath certainly sends a message to Phil that there is a pot of gold waiting for him on the other side of the rainbow if he should defect.

With JAY CUTLER having the 2008 Olympia locked up and AMI/Weider doing everything in their power to lure DENNIS WOLF over as the heir apparent to Cutler in 2009 and beyond, IMO, the 26-year old Phil should seriously consider his options.
BigNationRadio.com

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »

I know you are not serious but i honestly believe they do and have done so many times in the past... its really really simple.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 10:35:44 AM »
There is something called "Tortious Interference with Contractual Relations" where MD could be sued and found liable if they attempted to induce PHIL HEATH to breach his contract with AMI/Weider or otherwise took steps to secure Phil as an athlete for them while he is still under contract with AMI/Weider.

Blechman knows this, hence his denial of ever "contacting or approaching" Heath. However, putting Heath on the cover and having his minions repeatedly state that MD is looking to sign Phil Heath certainly sends a message to Phil that there is a pot of gold waiting for him on the other side of the rainbow if he should defect.

With JAY CUTLER having the 2008 Olympia locked up and AMI/Weider doing everything in their power to lure DENNIS WOLF over as the heir apparent to Cutler in 2009 and beyond, IMO, the 26-year old Phil should seriously consider his options.

Phil's 28

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »
dennis has signed a 2 year contract with MD, he would be on some great money there now, they only have to pay him and vic, everyone else is gone... or only a amature.
i wonder how much the will eventually offer heath when his contract is up at flex...
there's no magic pills... just needles

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 03:14:56 PM »
dennis has signed a 2 year contract with MD, he would be on some great money there now, they only have to pay him and vic, everyone else is gone...or only a amature.
i wonder how much the will eventually offer heath when his contract is up at flex...
According to LiftStudios and Musclephone, Phil Heath won't even listen to MD's offers because one time Palumbo called Isaac a "Schmoe".

And by the way, Kai Greene, Branch Warren, Ben White, Evan Centopani and Lee Priest aren't amateurs.
BigNationRadio.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 03:16:53 PM »
According to LiftStudios and Musclephone, Phil Heath won't even listen to MD's offers because one time Palumbo called Isaac a "Schmoe".

And by the way, Kai Greene, Branch Warren, Ben White, Evan Centopani and Lee Priest aren't amateurs.

Truth hurts.
HAHA, RON.....

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

don't get me wrong i read MD and i hope he does sign with them, i just saying that they lost a lot of pro's over the last 6 months and they have some money to spare, so i wonder what they were paying him
there's no magic pills... just needles

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »

You are a fat useless idiot. Contest pictures taken by MD associate are fair game to be used for whatever media they so choose.

Paul Allen

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »
all $300 website.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 03:45:47 PM »
You are a fat useless idiot. Contest pictures taken by MD associate are fair game to be used for whatever media they so choose.
Who said anything about contest photos?? You'll never get to 100 posts without being able to read.
BigNationRadio.com

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 03:48:35 PM »
That picture is from a contest

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

wow ed , you  sound like your going soft on MD and sweetening up to them ??? What gives ?

And i thought you were fighting the good fight against  the fuckwards called MD

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »
Phil's 28

Phil just turned 43 as I posted this.  He'd better act fast.  They say it's all downhill once you hit 70.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 05:05:49 PM »
wow ed , you  sound like your going soft on MD and sweetening up to them ??? What gives ?

And i thought you were fighting the good fight against  the fuckwards called MD
Just tellin' it like it is. Check out the Big Nation thread for an anti-MD rant on refusing to pay any of their girls at their Arnold  booth.
BigNationRadio.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 06:25:35 PM »

Excellent picture of Phil Heath at a contest (most likely Bill Comstock took that pic).  And very nice on putting 'GetBig' on the cover too, (nice of you to point that out).

Let's try and keep this board on bodybuilding for a while guys.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »
And very nice on putting 'GetBig' on the cover too, (nice of you to point that out).

FLEX did it with the joJ cover 2 months back, I think.