Author Topic: "Fight those who do not believe in Allah,  (Read 4345 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah,
« on: March 25, 2008, 07:05:22 AM »
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ... nor follow
the religion of truth... until they pay the tax in acknowledg-ment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
 Qur'an, Sura 9:29

so much for the religion of peace       :o   :o   :o   :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "Fight those who do not believe in Allah,
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 07:10:46 AM »
do you have a solution, Eldon, or are you just here to piss and moan about it?

LMAO... liberal whiners... they have all the problems in the world but not a single solution! HA!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 07:20:57 AM »
U know this guy isn't a Lib...whats ur solution. We could give more aid to the nations actively combating islamic extremists...but in may cases sited on his two threads...we're already there with either troops, monetary support, or both.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 07:32:00 AM »
U know this guy isn't a Lib...whats ur solution. We could give more aid to the nations actively combating islamic extremists...but in may cases sited on his two threads...we're already there with either troops, monetary support, or both.

Republicans solve problems.  Liberals cry about them. 

He's sure acting like a lib.  Starting dozens of threads per week about "how upset he is" at these groups.

Admittedly, he's helpless to change the situation - you can't do much about a billion folks you hate.  So instead of accepting the reality of the situation, he's pissing and moaning on a message board about - gasp - how much he doesn't like that.

Fucking whiner.  Libs whine.  Repubs fix things.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 07:44:43 AM »
remove the CIA and live and let live :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 12:19:32 PM »
Republicans solve problems.  Liberals cry about them. 

He's sure acting like a lib.  Starting dozens of threads per week about "how upset he is" at these groups.

Admittedly, he's helpless to change the situation - you can't do much about a billion folks you hate.  So instead of accepting the reality of the situation, he's pissing and moaning on a message board about - gasp - how much he doesn't like that.

Fucking whiner.  Libs whine.  Repubs fix things.

More idiotic drivel, surprised I am not.

Do you remember your 911 period. Why was this behaviour acceptable if you did it, but it's unacceptable for anybody else?

Tool.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »
FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 05:23:08 PM »
FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you believe Sharia = a good idea, dear Haidor? What about Quran statement Eldon posted? Are you willing to fight for a world based on total Islamic rule where everyone = under Islamic control, if the opportunity presented itself?

If so, how would this, based upon rational criteria, make this world a better place to live for everybody? (which of course should be the one and only goal of any civilized society)  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 05:41:52 PM »

Do you believe Sharia = a good idea, dear Haidor? What about Quran statement Eldon posted? Are you willing to fight for a world based on total Islamic rule where everyone = under Islamic control, if the opportunity presented itself?

If so, how would this, based upon rational criteria, make this world a better place to live for everybody? (which of course should be the one and only goal of any civilized society)  ::)

you really think I'm qualified to answer such a question? ;D

I'm flattered.

I'll look up the verses this douche is talking about.
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 05:45:47 PM »
you really think I'm qualified to answer such a question? ;D

I'm flattered.

I'll look up the verses this douche is talking about.

In reality, Debussey was trying to piss you off. It did not work ;D

What = funny, is that if you were to interpret the Quran by teh letter (which a muslim "should do"), then you have a problem: The Quran contains like 3000 contradictions or something. How the fuck do you interpret something by the letter when it gives you 2 or more different answers? :P

When it all comes to it all: We're all gonna die, it can happen at any time, this earth is probably gonna get squished, and we really don't know fuck about life or the universe or anything.
Make life a blast while it last, and have as much fun as possible, your way.

:-*

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 05:53:19 PM »
In reality, Debussey was trying to piss you off. It did not work ;D

What = funny, is that if you were to interpret the Quran by teh letter (which a muslim "should do"), then you have a problem: The Quran contains like 3000 contradictions or something. How the fuck do you interpret something by the letter when it gives you 2 or more different answers? :P

When it all comes to it all: We're all gonna die, it can happen at any time, this earth is probably gonna get squished, and we really don't know fuck about life or the universe or anything.
Make life a blast while it last, and have as much fun as possible, your way.

:-*
The Qur'an cannot be interpreted completely literally, if you are to do it correctly. Al Ghazali comments that the Qur'an has 7 layers of meaning, which can be interpreted only by the knowledgeable people (the deepest of which by spiritual people, i.e. Sufis). So I'm going to guess that what appears to be contradictions on the surface = has deeper meanings.  :P

But even without such knowledge, the outsider (infidel = you) can admit that without context the meaning is lost... which is what is being done here. I don't care to defend the Qur'an to such people because they won't listen. I don't think you have the antagonistic prejudice that these people do, so I'll do the work to find out the meaning for you.  :)
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 05:57:00 PM »
The Qur'an cannot be interpreted completely literally, if you are to do it correctly. Al Ghazali comments that the Qur'an has 7 layers of meaning, which can be interpreted only by the knowledgeable people (the deepest of which by spiritual people, i.e. Sufis). So I'm going to guess that what appears to be contradictions on the surface = has deeper meanings.  :P

But even without such knowledge, the outsider (infidel = you) can admit that without context the meaning is lost... which is what is being done here. I don't care to defend the Qur'an to such people because they won't listen. I don't think you have the antagonistic prejudice that these people do, so I'll do the work to find out the meaning for you.  :)

Good stuff :) Looking forward to see how this quote = interpreted dear Haider.

Ps: That soda after the workout was wonderful, as was the BigMac later the same day. Gotta eat big to get big after training big!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »
Good stuff :) Looking forward to see how this quote = interpreted dear Haider.

Ps: That soda after the workout was wonderful, as was the BigMac later the same day. Gotta eat big to get big after training big!
lol, I've debunked this one before. I'm looking forward to refreshing my memory. You'll get an answer (via PM) when I have time (school work).
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 04:40:38 AM »
lol, I've debunked this one before. I'm looking forward to refreshing my memory. You'll get an answer (via PM) when I have time (school work).

Why don't you debunk it here so I can debunk you?

Here's the problem, you as a normal muslim cannot interpret the koran directly so you need it interpreting for you.

Fact is this is bullshit, anyone can interpret it any which way they like because I could find two Sufis with interpretations with contradict each other.

I know that it's impossible but could you please also debunk my statements of the koran condoning and promoting slavery?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »
Why don't you debunk it here so I can debunk you?

Here's the problem, you as a normal muslim cannot interpret the koran directly so you need it interpreting for you.

Fact is this is bullshit, anyone can interpret it any which way they like because I could find two Sufis with interpretations with contradict each other.

I know that it's impossible but could you please also debunk my statements of the koran condoning and promoting slavery?
Ask nicely hon   :-*
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 08:21:13 AM »

Pretty please with pork grinds on top :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 08:42:16 PM »

Psychological hindrance. You are yet young and thus may still grow up.

Magic Books...pfff.... ::)
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 12:03:30 PM »
More idiotic drivel, surprised I am not.
Do you remember your 911 period. Why was this behaviour acceptable if you did it, but it's unacceptable for anybody else?

Tool.
why do you talk like yoda?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 12:14:42 PM »
why do you talk like yoda?

He's a future relative that came back to warn of the islamic thread we face. I speak like him out of respect.
الاسلام هو شيطانية