Author Topic: Question about GH to GH15 !  (Read 822 times)

Stavios

Question about GH to GH15 !
« on: March 25, 2008, 08:55:18 AM »
Hey GH15, whats up my sexy beast.

I keep hearing that for GH to have any change on musclemass, you need to take 8-12 IU and that even 4-6IU are only good for fat loss ?

8-12IU seems fucking high dosage and very expensive

speak on this  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Question about GH to GH15 !
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »
all depends on length of cycles,,leve of the bodybuilder,,initial lean muscle before starting growth,,other hormones taken with it,,etc

8-12 units is common,,some start and go for very long times with AMERICAN GROWTH AT 2-6 units a day,,at the top level 15-30 units a day is common ,,

you have to remember that 5'8 lifters do not walk around at 280lb 7% unlesss something drastic going in their body and this drastic thing is growth at very high doses with insulin...with aas ..with t3 for the body to be able to stand this extreme hormone boost

short cycles will be high growth inorder to achieve same effects in 1/3 the time as in 2 months for very good results,,long cycles can be done with low dose but you have to stay on growth for over 6 months on low doses to see any noticable changes in the QUALITY of the physiqe,,

water retention will come fast with growth and will bring upon you 10-20lb in a super fast speed,,dont confuse it with growth ,,it will take you from the 230lb to the 250lb but its water and it does look big but it still water

women id always put on 1-2 iu max if competetive if not then forget about it,,actually even competetive id only put on growth if they dont care about their bone structure

lastly american growth and europian growth from pharmas are not to be compared with chinease or any other third world growth ,,,it is vastly different and the paper thin skin you see with good elasticity oming from american use of growth in addition to duretics rather than third world country growth,,thicknenining of the skin will be a progressive happening with growth and there is nothing you can do about itin the later years,,the beggining with growth is always promising and you need to know how to use it to your advantage in the shortest possible times nto the longest!
fallen angel

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Question about GH to GH15 !
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 11:25:27 AM »
Hey GH15, whats up my sexy beast.

I keep hearing that for GH to have any change on musclemass, you need to take 8-12 IU and that even 4-6IU are only good for fat loss ?

8-12IU seems fucking high dosage and very expensive

speak on this  8)
you're quite the muscle hunk yourself, big Stavios.