Author Topic: Fourteen year old tortured and killed in boot camp  (Read 4001 times)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fourteen year old tortured and killed in boot camp
« on: March 25, 2008, 10:23:20 AM »
Wake up people...

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: Fourteen year old tortured and killed in boot camp
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 10:29:29 AM »

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 06:07:57 PM »
To each his own, I personally find it horrible and i hope all involved, fried for it....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »
Gov. Jeb Bush reaffirmed his support of Florida's five boot camps. "I believe that boot camps are worth having," said Bush, who appointed Ober as special prosecutor. "We need to learn from this tragic case and make some standard, regulatory proposals to the Legislature." Boot camps are military-style programs designed to shock juvenile delinquents into complying with the law and to teach them discipline, study skills and work habits.

hahahhahahah

ha ha ha

ha

oh, boy.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 11:31:31 AM »
To think Jeb Bush could be president after Killary has done her stint.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 04:21:13 PM »
there was a certified medical attendant there the entire time ::) many people sand bag its a fact especially in a prison style bootcamp. Is it tragic? yes, should they be held accountable? yes, should they do jail time? absolutely not

WAKE UP FROM WHAT?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 11:48:37 PM »
there was a certified medical attendant there the entire time ::) many people sand bag its a fact especially in a prison style bootcamp. Is it tragic? yes, should they be held accountable? yes, should they do jail time? absolutely not

WAKE UP FROM WHAT?

You already know the answer to that question, i dont need to answer it for you....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 11:55:43 PM »
First 2 seconds, that's NOT BOOT CAMP!!! >:(

I don't know what it is..., not Boot Camp, this is clear as fuck...

boot camp specifically refers to the United States Marine Corps Recruit Training OR the Navy Recruit Training Center Great Lakes.

Don't know what this shit is...

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 06:35:38 AM »
First 2 seconds, that's NOT BOOT CAMP!!! >:(

I don't know what it is..., not Boot Camp, this is clear as fuck...

boot camp specifically refers to the United States Marine Corps Recruit Training OR the Navy Recruit Training Center Great Lakes.

Don't know what this shit is...

Day camp for America's criminal youth.

The lesson here is don't do bad things to people and you won't go to "Camp Get Your Ass Kicked In."  ;D

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »
Day camp for America's criminal youth.

The lesson here is don't do bad things to people and you won't go to "Camp Get Your Ass Kicked In."  ;D

So its ok to beat the shit out of kids that get out of line and kill them?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 09:52:52 AM »

So its ok to beat the shit out of kids that get out of line and kill them? your a piece of shit dude....

Yeah, my heart bleeds for criminals. I'm sure those "kids" didn't do anything to decent law abiding citizens to deserve getting sent to that lovely summer camp.

Bad things happen to bad people and I'll save my anger for authorities that abuse their power against decent people that play by the rules and actually contribute to society.

So the only "piece of shit" in this discussion is you, dude, for trying to stir up sympathy for these thugs.

Hope this helps.  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 11:50:12 AM »
First of all this is at least a year old, thanks for bringing up old shit ::)

They've already had a trial for the people involved i saw some of it on court tv.(i never did see if the guards were convicted or not but i dont believe they were, i think i saw something like 2 weeks later that said they hadnt)

Like i said its a prison style bootcamp and the kid if i remember correctly was a multiple offender(meaning he had broken the law several times)

THERE WAS A MEDICAL ATTENDANT THERE THE ENTIRE TIME WHO COULD HAVE STOPPED IT AT ANYTIME!!!!

like i said its a horrible tragedy, and the people should be held accountable but should not do jail time
I hope your bleeding heart has the same compassion for the people he commited his crimes against.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 11:56:01 AM »
To think Jeb Bush could be president after Killary has done her stint.....

It will never happen.   Dubya fuccked it up for all time for anyone named "Bush".
Ron: "I am lazy."

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 02:04:11 PM »
Yeah, my heart bleeds for criminals. I'm sure those "kids" didn't do anything to decent law abiding citizens to deserve getting sent to that lovely summer camp.

Bad things happen to bad people and I'll save my anger for authorities that abuse their power against decent people that play by the rules and actually contribute to society.

So the only "piece of shit" in this discussion is you, dude, for trying to stir up sympathy for these thugs.

Hope this helps.  ;D

Exactly what is this kid guilty of fuckhead....

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »
First of all this is at least a year old, thanks for bringing up old shit ::)

They've already had a trial for the people involved i saw some of it on court tv.(i never did see if the guards were convicted or not but i dont believe they were, i think i saw something like 2 weeks later that said they hadnt)

Like i said its a prison style bootcamp and the kid if i remember correctly was a multiple offender(meaning he had broken the law several times)

THERE WAS A MEDICAL ATTENDANT THERE THE ENTIRE TIME WHO COULD HAVE STOPPED IT AT ANYTIME!!!!

like i said its a horrible tragedy, and the people should be held accountable but should not do jail time
I hope your bleeding heart has the same compassion for the people he commited his crimes against.

Fuck you too dipshit, your a waste of space....

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »
apologize to you both, im a little stressed out over shit...wasnt a big deal...

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »
 ::)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »
Crack is a hellofu drug

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 02:07:06 AM »

He didn't say they didn't deserve to be sent to that lovely summer camp, ...just that he didn't deserve to die there.

You don't think criminals contribute to society? Guess what my friend... crime is an institution; an industry.
Without them, companies like Wackenhut (the largest builders of prisons in the US) would be out of business,
...and all those cops, lawyers, judges, ...and those useless Republicans in Washington would all be on the dole.
If crime disappeared tomorrow, ...dirty cops & politicians would be running so scared, they'd have to create it.
Just look at the cold calculated self-interest shown by cops in South Central in response to the gang truce.
One would have thought they would be happy for such a thing, ...but when the reality sunk in, they felt otherwise.

ps: Criminals play by the rules... They do the crime... the cops catch them, ...they go to jail. Those are the rules.

(unless your last name happens to be Bush or Cheney)   :P

Hope this helps.  ;D

He wasn't stirring up sympathy for "these thugs", ...only for "a kid" (singular) who didn't deserve to die
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 03:34:18 AM »
Proud to be American.... ::)
I hate the State.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 06:07:41 AM »
He didn't say they didn't deserve to be sent to that lovely summer camp, ...just that he didn't deserve to die there.

You don't think criminals contribute to society? Guess what my friend... crime is an institution; an industry.
Without them, companies like Wackenhut (the largest builders of prisons in the US) would be out of business,
...and all those cops, lawyers, judges, ...and those useless Republicans in Washington would all be on the dole.
If crime disappeared tomorrow, ...dirty cops & politicians would be running so scared, they'd have to create it.
Just look at the cold calculated self-interest shown by cops in South Central in response to the gang truce.
One would have thought they would be happy for such a thing, ...but when the reality sunk in, they felt otherwise.

ps: Criminals play by the rules... They do the crime... the cops catch them, ...they go to jail. Those are the rules.

(unless your last name happens to be Bush or Cheney)   :P

He wasn't stirring up sympathy for "these thugs", ...only for "a kid" (singular) who didn't deserve to die

Don't care, Judi. Did the kid deserve to die? Probably not. But bad things do happen to bad people in jail/summer camp for thugs.

I'll save my anger for corrupt cops and my sympathies for the victims these thugs terrorize.

But you're right. The Bureau of Prisons and it's contractors make a lot of people rich.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »
Proud to be American.... ::)

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 10:22:09 AM »
And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

Sorry, BB, but I'm sooooooooooo tired of that song.

They burned me out on it in boot camp where it was played all the damn time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 10:59:30 AM »
Sorry, BB, but I'm sooooooooooo tired of that song.

They burned me out on it in boot camp where it was played all the damn time.

Don't click on my "Proud to American" thread.  :D  I'll never get tired of it.