Author Topic: For people who think Bodybuilders have 22inch arms and over... Think again  (Read 6001 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1

Thighs = 33 ''

Chest (looks like it is relaxed)= 57.5''

arms= 21.7''

this was taken after the 2004 Olympia, Ronnie states that he is around 305lbs later on in the video

21.7 inch arms haha, most pros would be lucky to hit the 20 marker
I also remember reading that Vince Taylor had 19 3/4 inch arms on stage and his arms were huge
Tony Freeman 22 cold? GTFO here

Point is every pro is a liar about their measurements and thats just another reason why they are not respected.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Thanks.

Moosejay

It was said that Arnold's arms, when in contest shape, were not quite 20"...I believe it was Arthur Jones who purported this

mass 04

• Getbig V
Are you claiming that pro bodybuilders....... don't tell the truth? Shocking.  :o  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
I didnt think yellow frogs were capable of such measurements.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
You guys don't know your asses from page 2.  Pro's would be lucky to have 20" arms?  Thats the most retarded thing I've heard on here in a long time, and I hear alot of retarded shit.

mass 04

• Getbig V
;D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
vid is down already.
It's Hip to be Square!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
You guys don't know your asses from page 2.  Pro's would be lucky to have 20" arms?  Thats the most retarded thing I've heard on here in a long time, and I hear alot of retarded shit.

Exactly. To the thread starter - here's me, who is a lifetime natural weighing about 215 @ a tad short of 5'9". My arms here are 19" and I know for a fact that I'm nothing compared to monsters like Wisconsin BB or worse, Ronnie Coleman weighing around 300 lbs. Trust me, Ronnie's arms are 22" plus easy

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Exactly. To the thread starter - here's me, who is a lifetime natural weighing about 215 @ a tad short of 5'9". My arms here are 19" and I know for a fact that I'm nothing compared to monsters like Wisconsin BB or worse, Ronnie Coleman weighing around 300 lbs. Trust me, Ronnie's arms are 22" plus easy

They look all of 19".  Clearly bodybuilder1234 has never stepped foot out of the YMCA he trains at.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
the difference is your arms are fat compared to the pros

add veins and striations to an arm and they will look much bigger

E
E

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
bump

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!

E

The pic of my arms is offseason, so clearly they won't be 21" if I were in contest shape, but you are correct, they would look bigger.  Still, the statement that most pros don't have 20" arms is ridiculous

mass 04

• Getbig V
They look all of 19".  Clearly bodybuilder1234 has never stepped foot out of the YMCA he trains at.
are you saying "bodybuilder1234" posted this after a glute machine abductor machine superset "workout."

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

E

Really? Wow, tell me more :o ;D

I did get lean a long time ago, but it meant I had to stay away from eating like I normally do - TONS of sugar everyday. The leanest I got most recently was here - I don't see the point in getting any leaner cause I'm not competing. And no one who looks at me says I'm fat (bar some of the queens here)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Most pros have arms over 21 inches - even Lee Priest's arms were 20 3/4 and he was 5'4''. In fact, it would be harder to find a pro these days whose arms measure less than 21 in the offseason. I doubt there are many.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Most pros have arms over 21 inches - even Lee Priest's arms were 20 3/4 and he was 5'4''. In fact, it would be harder to find a pro these days whose arms measure less than 21 in the offseason. I doubt there are many.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!  Anyone that turns pro in the heavy or superheavy class is going to have 21" arms offseason.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
Not sure what was wrong with the pictures, they were fine when I put them up.
People who have seen the video say it was legit, unless you are trying to deny visual evidence I dont know what to tell you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6009291

these are different pics, but the fact remains he did have his arms measured in Korea

the video was taken down youtube due to copyright infringement

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Not sure what was wrong with the pictures, they were fine when I put them up.
People who have seen the video say it was legit, unless you are trying to deny visual evidence I dont know what to tell you.

the video was taken down youtube due to copyright infringement

Did they actually put a measuring tape around his arm in the video, or did he just blurt out a number because he's sick and tired of retards asking him how big his arms are.  Bodybuilder1234, have you ever met a pro bodybuilder?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
Did they actually put a measuring tape around his arm in the video, or did he just blurt out a number because he's sick and tired of retards asking him how big his arms are.  Bodybuilder1234, have you ever met a pro bodybuilder?

Actually yes, the original pictures I put up had the exact measurements in cm's.
I dont know what happened to them

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Actually yes, the original pictures I put up had the exact measurements in cm's.

Sure they did ;D  And how much fat do you think somone loses around their arms when they diet for a contest?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Save those pics to your hard drive and post them as attachments, rather than using the links of whatever location they're stored in. They'll show up.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
Save those pics to your hard drive and post them as attachments, rather than using the links of whatever location they're stored in. They'll show up.

I cant, the places they were located from have yellow frogs also...It wasnt like this when I made the thread

Read the thread, I only copied and pasted the links that related to Ronnie....They were 100% legit

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I cant, the places they were located from have yellow frogs also...It wasnt like this when I made the thread

Read the thread, I only copied and pasted the links that related to Ronnie....They were 100% legit

Never mind. You've been proven wrong anyway ;D