Author Topic: gh15 - "doping control"?  (Read 1228 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
gh15 - "doping control"?
« on: March 25, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »
I was wondering if there are any professional methods of passing these tests for a show?

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 - "doping control"?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 03:37:35 PM »
  look at the ifbb world championships.. they are tested by olympic standards.. and et, we have 250 pound freaks winning that show every year.. yeah, they catch a few here and there but, most pass easily.. most use short acting ester gear, ect and time it well..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »
  look at the ifbb world championships.. they are tested by olympic standards.. and et, we have 250 pound freaks winning that show every year.. yeah, they catch a few here and there but, most pass easily.. most use short acting ester gear, ect and time it well..
Do most really pass? Seems to me most who get tested fail. Anyone have the stats on this?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 04:51:46 PM »
blood pressure meds for lie detector,,other tablets such as valium and over the counter shit is all over to make you pass lie detector and good liars ...and eveyr bodybuilder is a very good liar,,will pass lie detector with no need for any meds

pee test is passed by using orals and knowing when the test is given ,,usually avoiding the orals or cutting them right time and then go back on the moment test is done

all tests are garbge beside blood test and no one will put the money for this,,

body building is whee it is due to the fact bodybuilders are liars this is the most important thing you need to remember,,it is very easy to notice from the local level ,,in your local gym you will see this 230lb 5'9 fella that stands 8% and claims to being clean and only use before shows since he doesnt like the bloat ....you get the picture,,in those levels the lies are usually easily detected and it takes time to master them ,,in this specific case the fella used the not wanting the bloat excuse but he forgot that coming competition time if he uses the drugs it will bloat him same thing ,,,beside there are alwyas anti estrogen and aromatase inhibitors,,

you see it all over ,,less now days due to the big sucessful bust that knocked out everything to the stone age in america,,so now you see it to a lesser degree but still not to worry friends ,,,gh15 still have lifters approching him to talk and saying they are 230lb 8% and cant get fat no matter what and havent skipped a meal in 10 years 8 meals a day and thats why they are little arnolds at their 5'8 height with paper thin skin,,

always remember ,,,and i knwo what gh15 writes is read by everyone including the ones who come to me in the gym to talk ,,always remember that your way into the light is starting by NOT LIEING!,,especially NEVER LIE TO GH15 and you know who you are the ones who spit bullcrap and bring this sport to even lower level then it already is

there is no 200 nothing at low single digit natural ,,,there is no 230 nothing at low single digit or high single digit clean unles it is clean for 3 weeks,,there is no such a thing at heights of 5'10 or lower or even 6 feet to be honest

lifters around the world read gh15 and need to get in their head that the sooner you lie less the faster you get higher recognition as a sport

to me NEVER LIE because youre emberessing yourself in the gym with your fast talk and nonesense claims

thats it ,,i dont do a maor thread about this but this is answering few questions at once i got
fallen angel

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 04:57:36 PM »
Ask Mishco he may charge you $500 and you may not pass but he will give you the information you need. ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 03:53:01 AM »
blood pressure meds for lie detector,,other tablets such as valium and over the counter shit is all over to make you pass lie detector and good liars ...and eveyr bodybuilder is a very good liar,,will pass lie detector with no need for any meds

pee test is passed by using orals and knowing when the test is given ,,usually avoiding the orals or cutting them right time and then go back on the moment test is done

all tests are garbge beside blood test and no one will put the money for this,,

body building is whee it is due to the fact bodybuilders are liars this is the most important thing you need to remember,,it is very easy to notice from the local level ,,in your local gym you will see this 230lb 5'9 fella that stands 8% and claims to being clean and only use before shows since he doesnt like the bloat ....you get the picture,,in those levels the lies are usually easily detected and it takes time to master them ,,in this specific case the fella used the not wanting the bloat excuse but he forgot that coming competition time if he uses the drugs it will bloat him same thing ,,,beside there are alwyas anti estrogen and aromatase inhibitors,,

you see it all over ,,less now days due to the big sucessful bust that knocked out everything to the stone age in america,,so now you see it to a lesser degree but still not to worry friends ,,,gh15 still have lifters approching him to talk and saying they are 230lb 8% and cant get fat no matter what and havent skipped a meal in 10 years 8 meals a day and thats why they are little arnolds at their 5'8 height with paper thin skin,,

always remember ,,,and i knwo what gh15 writes is read by everyone including the ones who come to me in the gym to talk ,,always remember that your way into the light is starting by NOT LIEING!,,especially NEVER LIE TO GH15 and you know who you are the ones who spit bullcrap and bring this sport to even lower level then it already is

there is no 200 nothing at low single digit natural ,,,there is no 230 nothing at low single digit or high single digit clean unles it is clean for 3 weeks,,there is no such a thing at heights of 5'10 or lower or even 6 feet to be honest

lifters around the world read gh15 and need to get in their head that the sooner you lie less the faster you get higher recognition as a sport

to me NEVER LIE because youre emberessing yourself in the gym with your fast talk and nonesense claims

thats it ,,i dont do a maor thread about this but this is answering few questions at once i got

Hey, thanks for the info.  :)