Author Topic: contest prep with Noel Fuller  (Read 6871 times)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Re: contest prep with Noel Fuller
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »
Sweet great job...I have 2 people in the Vancouver natural this Sat, couple of people doing the Emerald cup and a few in the Oregon. You doing any shows this year?

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 08:04:58 PM »
Yes. Oregon, WA. and perhaps Northern Classic if things dont pan out at the first 2. I'll be at the Vancouver show this weekend? You gonna be there as well?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 08:06:09 PM »
Did Brenda Raganots diet for the Arnold this year, Mah ahn Mendoza's diet for the Sacremento this year and the Europa, I just started training Micheal Kindred, trained Nikki Fuller for awhile, Achim Albrecht in 95 , Trained Dave Hughes when he took 4th in the Nationals in 99, trained Blue Taylor last year for the USA, sorry I thought you guys knew who I was.

Brutal ego check. :)

Any pics of the condition you got these people in?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »
The truth is, nutritionists that are worth paying for won't be making threads on getbig to find new clients

That's not necessarily true.

I do not know who Noel Fuller is, however he may just want to let the people on this board know that his services are available to them.

Most of the people on this board wouldn't have a clue who to contact to get their diet done for a show.  

Say for example some first time competitor from this board wanted help. They've read that Chad Nichols helps some of the top pros, but they think he'd never help them. So Chad may come on here as a benevolent gesture to let them know that his services are availale to them as well.

If Chad did come on here and offer his services, that would not mean that he's not worth paying for would it???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »

I do not know who Noel Fuller is, however she may just want to let the people on this board know that her services are available to them.

Most of the people on this board wouldn't have a clue who to contact to get their diet done for a show.  

Say for example some first time competitor from this board wanted help. They've read that Chad Nichols helps some of the top pros, but they think he'd never help them. So Chad may come on here as a benevolent gesture to let them know that his services are availale to them as well.

If Chad did come on here and offer his services, that would not mean that he's not worth paying for would it???
Hey, just thought I would let you know Noel.................... .

IS A GUY!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 08:11:58 PM »
I'll be there all day i'm judging..stop by and say hi.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »
Hey, just thought I would let you know Noel.................... .

IS A GUY!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSS!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Sorry Noel, my bad.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 08:30:41 PM »
Already got one new client from posting here. You guys can hate all you want I train pro bodybuilders and I have kids to feed. I can use all the clients I can get.
Would you agree to train this hotty for free if she sat on your face :-*
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »

Credentials?  ???
just not good enough

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 07:00:18 AM »
Sweet great job...I have 2 people in the Vancouver natural this Sat, couple of people doing the Emerald cup and a few in the Oregon. You doing any shows this year?

Oregon?   GO PRE!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2009, 04:37:06 AM »

I do not know who Noel Fuller is, however he may just want to let the people on this board know that his services are available to them.

I know of Noel, but I'm older than the average GetBigger and used to be a schmoe.  He was credited with helping to shape Nikki Fuller into one of the greatest bodybuilders of all-time.  In her prime, she was the best in the world, and all-time, she is #2 behind Anja. 

More recently, he helped to guide Zoa to an overall title at the deepest, most competitive North Americans ever. 

His credentials are solid. 

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2009, 05:07:57 AM »
I know of Noel, but I'm older than the average GetBigger and used to be a schmoe.  He was credited with helping to shape Nikki Fuller into one of the greatest bodybuilders of all-time.  In her prime, she was the best in the world, and all-time, she is #2 behind Anja. 

More recently, he helped to guide Zoa to an overall title at the deepest, most competitive North Americans ever. 

His credentials are solid

He knows his drugs.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2009, 12:44:21 PM »
I think my credentials need to be updated

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2009, 12:59:08 PM »
Anyone that needs help get a hold of me. Contest prep costs vary with how much help your going to need. Give me a heads up and lets get you in your best condition this year!

what kind of pension plan does one build with a job such as this?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
better than your 401k I bet