Author Topic: CHECK THIS OUT... Oh boy do we have it good here...  (Read 472 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
CHECK THIS OUT... Oh boy do we have it good here...
« on: March 25, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »
I occasionally post on the Randi Rhodes message board and Oh man do we have it good here.  I got banned for posting an article that appeared in The Nation which said Hillary had virtually Nil chance and I posed the question asking people if they thought she should call it quits.  Now that's some serious Nazi modding right there.  The reason given for banning me was that the subject was not allowed and they considered the ubject a violation of their policy on insults.

This is really funny, Air America runs a commercial for The Nation where some republican fellow can't be seen with a copy of The Nation for fear he will lose his Job and the commercial makes fun of this guy.  I guess you can't get caught with a copy of The Nation on Randi's message board either :D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: CHECK THIS OUT... Oh boy do we have it good here...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 08:39:01 PM »
Is nation the mag with the Mad magazine type covers?   That looks like a good laugh..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:02:52 PM »
Is nation the mag with the Mad magazine type covers?   That looks like a good laugh..
yea, it's a progressive/liberal publication that's been around since something like 1865. http://www.thenation.com/  apparently you can only support Clinton on Randi's forum...  Very pathetic and some don't see how this is destroying the party.  When I posted there before, it was all good, now I'm the enemy ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »
Wow.   God forbid you have an opinion in the center......these people are why hh6 and joe love to throw the "Lib" word around.     Those guys dont even notice im more center than anything...just call "Lib when we dont agree.   Its kinda funny in a pathetic way...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 06:59:49 AM »
Because all you do is bash the war and the country without seperating some of the issues out. I don't think u are the worst guy on here by and stretch. I don't disagree with u on some of the issues surrounding foreign policy but when u post uninformed shit on Iraq I'm going to call u on it...without the bs namecalling that we sink to here, we could have a real debate.
L