Author Topic: Proof that the best looking men shaves off their bodyhair  (Read 2299 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Proof that the best looking men shaves off their bodyhair
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 09:03:15 AM »
Keep a careful track of your calories and adjust them so you loose between 0,5 - 0,7 kg of bodyweight each week. Weigh yourself every day and log the weight on a spreadsheet on your computer to ensure that you are loosing in that range, and adjust the calorie intakte and output accordingly if the weightloss goes outside this "zone".

This means you have to diet between 20 - 28 weeks too reach 90kg. But you will N.O.T. be close to 6% BF at that weight, you probably have to get down to 80 kg or below that if you want to truly look anything close to the dude on the picture. Thus, 34 - 48 weeks of dieting.

By loosing only 0,5 - 0,7 kg/week, you won't loose much muscle, and probably not a lot of strength. But if you try to push it to 1 - 1,5 kg/week, you're gonna look like a bonerack, and your fatloss will go slower after a while due to the massive calorie restriction that weightloss requires.

Also, fuck the 1H cardio sessions and try HIT cardio on your off days for a while.

Yeah that's what I am loosing right now, around 0.5 a week sound about right.
I love doing Farmers walks for cardio, but it;s impossible in the gym I'm training right now.
If at all than I'm worried that I don't eat enough, also i think what has helped me big time is that I have one day were I eat more carbs and I don't mean I pig out it's just that I have some bread and some pasta on these days.

Thanjks for you input.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 09:04:58 AM »
Shaving excessive bodyhair is a good thing.    Shaving all body hair is teh gay.

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 10:30:55 AM »
every person on the planet should at least shave his armpit

that's just disgusting

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 10:34:44 AM »
Dude, 1 kg = 2.2 lb, which means if you are 104 Kg, you are 229 lbs, not 210.

And if you want dieting advice, PM Candidizzle ;D

alright sorry we here have a different weight system.