Author Topic: Bodybuilder sentenced on drug charges(sentenced to 51 months )  (Read 4335 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Bodybuilder sentenced on drug charges(sentenced to 51 months )
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 10:27:31 AM »
Gotta feed the drug habit somehow! Back in NZ there was a BB name of Justin Rhys, used to lift at my gym.  Big, big guy asthetically horrible, but strong and wide.  He got busted numerous times for importing steroids, only ever got a slap on the wrist, suspended sentence etc.  Then he got busted for making and distributing the drug fantasy.  ended up getting close to a 10 year sentence.

Saw recently he's been diagnosed with 'megarexia' and as such is asking for a sentence reduction because currently he's unable to lift weights. 

Why is he unable to lift weights? Saw some recent pics on promuscle where he looked big still.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »
I know Tom real well. Theres a ton more to this story then anyone knows. Ya selling that shit was stupid but its not the whole story. Hes a really good guy
haha, I love when people say that.  "He was a good guy"  Yeah, sold drugs....awesome role model. ::)  I know, was just doing what he had to, to get by.  Strange, there are tons of people working real jobs, but have some integrity.  Just another shortcutter in society, I say fuck em.  Send them away for a while.  As it is, the justice system is easy on these clowns.
The guy who works a real job and has a family is the "good guy".  Didn't you ever see Bronx Tale? haha
N

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 10:34:44 AM »
Why is he unable to lift weights? Saw some recent pics on promuscle where he looked big still.

i believe the prison isn't equipped with weights.  There was an article not long after he went in detailing how he was using other inmates as weights i.e. putting them on his back for squats and such.  I thought it was BS when i read it but who knows.  I haven't seen recent pics but i don't doubt he's still pretty big.  Do you have a link to the recent pics?
Abandon every hope...

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 10:51:37 AM »
what town are these pigs from?..........i live close to Worcester

two of them are from worcester, and tom was

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »
two of them are from worcester, and tom was
where do they train? Golds on Goldstar blvd

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 11:00:31 AM »
Bush and his friends aren't shutting down other drug dealers so that the drugs are removed, simply to cut their grass.  That's why there has been a 20 times increase in opium in the USA ever since the war in Afghanistan began.  It amazes me that someone your age would actually think something as profit based as the war on drugs would be for a noble cause.

Yes. It's Bush's fault. ::)  When were we ever winning the war on drugs? Please give me the name of ANY U.S. president that had a control on the drug problem.

God forbid people take responsibility for their own actions.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »
where do they train? Golds on Goldstar blvd

im in marlboro now...one of my guys gos to that golds sometimes though. He was just there last week and once this week. Im getting him ready for new englands

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »
i would love to, but as the article states, theres reasons tom wouldnt roll, same reasons i wont get into it. Im stupid, just not that stupid.

at least he's kept his cake hole shut.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 01:31:27 PM »
If drugs were legal, they would have to cut half the correctional facility jobs...a big money maker in our country.  "Winning" the war on drugs, is much like me beating Michael Jordan at basketball.  Sure, it's possible...but yeah, never going to fucking happen.
People in this country like getting fucked up, smoking weed, coke, steroids, pain killers, etc.  Make it legal, you'd see the crime rate fall, not go up.  If someone likes doing drugs, they'll do them whether they're legal or not.  A law won't change your demand for something.
Politicians know this, but want to take a "strong" stance on "Just Say No" bullshit.  It's a joke.
N

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 01:47:37 PM »
i believe the prison isn't equipped with weights.  There was an article not long after he went in detailing how he was using other inmates as weights i.e. putting them on his back for squats and such.  I thought it was BS when i read it but who knows.  I haven't seen recent pics but i don't doubt he's still pretty big.  Do you have a link to the recent pics?
here

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32528

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »
Unfortunately no drugs = no bb
This is one of the biggest pro drug /freak crowds most persistant myth.
Of course we could still have great contests. The pros would be a bit smaller is all.
They would be judged more on cuts, symmetry and shape along with muscularity.
Besides, how can anyone defend an activty as a viable pro sport that forces its' pros to break the law just to compete on a level playing field in contests?
1. The "we love freaks crowd", says you have to have extreme drug use to have big shows?
2. They don't have any viable method to make this legal however.
3. Yet, they continue to vigorously defend a format that will always be illegal under the current system and law.

Question: How does one defend THAT on any LOGICAL grounds?
Am I just dumb or does the current policy seem ludicrous?
Sincerely, Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 05:58:02 PM »
i would love to, but as the article states, theres reasons tom wouldnt roll, same reasons i wont get into it. Im stupid, just not that stupid.
i like people who refuse to testify, they make life interesting

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 09:40:09 PM »
Yes. It's Bush's fault. ::)  When were we ever winning the war on drugs? Please give me the name of ANY U.S. president that had a control on the drug problem.

God forbid people take responsibility for their own actions.

I am in favour of legalizing all drugs and I completely agree with you on personal responsibility.

Bush can definitely be blamed.  Since he has come into office, opium has increased 20 times in the USA.  Either he is compliant with the cartels, or incompetent.  Your guess as to which one is as  good as mine.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 10:23:23 PM »
I am in favour of legalizing all drugs and I completely agree with you on personal responsibility.

Bush can definitely be blamed.  Since he has come into office, opium has increased 20 times in the USA.  Either he is compliant with the cartels, or incompetent.  Your guess as to which one is as  good as mine.

Anyone who uses words like Loon or Crazy or in this case incompetent when it comes to Bush are really the ones to be nervous about...President Bush made everyone of his close friends extremely rich...And put them on a path of unthinkable power for many years to come...My guess is he will probably go down in his secret circle as one of the greatest men who ever took office...

However to the regular folk like us, he will be seen as one of the worst presidents to ever walk the earth...But its obvious to a real observer where his true alliances are...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »

I saw a recent pic at www.professionalmuscle.c om where he used to post a lot.

Downsized but he was out for day leave and should be out soon aparantly.

His structure was great at age 20-1 when he was on the Gold Coast winning everything but he pumped too much into him and IMO ruined his physique.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2008, 12:59:01 AM »
I love when people say that.  "He was a good guy"  Yeah, sold drugs....awesome role model.   I know, was just doing what he had to, to get by.  Strange, there are tons of people working real jobs, but have some integrity.  Just another shortcutter in society, I say fuck em.  Send them away for a while.  As it is, the justice system is easy on these clowns.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2008, 05:39:48 AM »
im in marlboro now...one of my guys gos to that golds sometimes though. He was just there last week and once this week. Im getting him ready for new englands
Are you friends with Chris and Shawn?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 08:32:47 AM »
Howie, Interesting post as written above and shown below .... But I'd like to add one or two more comments .....

Many bodybuilding officials, contestants, fans, etc. firmly believe that the current laws pertaining to roids and their usage are "unjust" and in many cases - "just plain stupid", therefore those same officials, contestants, and fans continue to support bodybuilding events in their present condition.

I also believe that the fan base and contest turnout would substantially decrease if the pros and/or amateurs competed without the use of roids.

I've been to and promoted both natural and "un-natural" events and the natural shows never drew the crowds that support the "super-naturals".

Remove the roids entirely and competitive bodybuilding goes back to the beach where it first started without a paying public.
________________________ ________________________ _________

This is one of the biggest pro drug /freak crowds most persistant myth.
Of course we could still have great contests. The pros would be a bit smaller is all.
They would be judged more on cuts, symmetry and shape along with muscularity.
Besides, how can anyone defend an activty as a viable pro sport that forces its' pros to break the law just to compete on a level playing field in contests?
1. The "we love freaks crowd", says you have to have extreme drug use to have big shows?
2. They don't have any viable method to make this legal however.
3. Yet, they continue to vigorously defend a format that will always be illegal under the current system and law.

Question: How does one defend THAT on any LOGICAL grounds?
Am I just dumb or does the current policy seem ludicrous?
Sincerely, Howard

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2008, 09:21:55 AM »
He got off pretty good. It sounded like he has close to 4 years credit waiting for the verdict. Well he will spend the remainder of his sentence in a fed camp and get out by christmas unless I read it wrong.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2008, 10:09:44 AM »
I saw a recent pic at www.professionalmuscle.c om where he used to post a lot.

Downsized but he was out for day leave and should be out soon aparantly.

His structure was great at age 20-1 when he was on the Gold Coast winning everything but he pumped too much into him and IMO ruined his physique.

Thanks, homeboy above linked to the thread.  Still looks big for sure.  I didn't know him back then, but his physique isn't exactly eye pleasing anymore as you say. 
Abandon every hope...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »
I love when people say that.  "He was a good guy"  Yeah, sold drugs....awesome role model.   I know, was just doing what he had to, to get by.  Strange, there are tons of people working real jobs, but have some integrity.  Just another shortcutter in society, I say fuck em.  Send them away for a while.  As it is, the justice system is easy on these clowns.

Vig will pwn you any day of the week...Just keep falling in line soldier and do what your told...When Vig gets out, i will personally see that he ass rapes your biatch just because he can...

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 06:50:53 AM »
Incredible.

Hell up here in Montana a guy was arrested and given his 18th DUI. He still had a license and was not in jail.

But noooooooooooo put the roid head behind bars. He is such a serious danger to society.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2008, 07:22:48 AM »
If drugs were legal, they would have to cut half the correctional facility jobs...a big money maker in our country.  "Winning" the war on drugs, is much like me beating Michael Jordan at basketball.  Sure, it's possible...but yeah, never going to fucking happen.
People in this country like getting fucked up, smoking weed, coke, steroids, pain killers, etc.  Make it legal, you'd see the crime rate fall, not go up.  If someone likes doing drugs, they'll do them whether they're legal or not.  A law won't change your demand for something.
Politicians know this, but want to take a "strong" stance on "Just Say No" bullshit.  It's a joke.
I agree, but congress is unlikely to do this.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!