Author Topic: Bodybuilder sentenced on drug charges(sentenced to 51 months )  (Read 4394 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodybuilder sentenced on drug charges(sentenced to 51 months )
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 06:22:54 AM »
He also had some coke and ecstasy as well. Hmmm, and some wonder why I think we need to get drugs out of bodybuilding ??? As it stands now, you have to risk breaking the federal drug laws, just to compete on a level playing field with everyone who juices.
I wonder how many bodybuilders will have to get busted before something changes?
What cracks me up is how so many say that the law should leave bodybuilding alone and let us do our juice, etc. While I agree with that in theory, if you keep breaking a law you may get busted.
That is the reality folks.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 06:25:18 AM »
I thought this story was going to be about Mr. Titus ???

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 06:27:15 AM »
I know Tom real well. Theres a ton more to this story then anyone knows. Ya selling that shit was stupid but its not the whole story. Hes a really good guy

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 06:28:24 AM »
Wow, cops dealing drugs.  That's new.  I thought they were to serve and protect   ::)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 06:30:07 AM »
I know Tom real well. Theres a ton more to this story then anyone knows. Ya selling that shit was stupid but its not the whole story. Hes a really good guy
Tell us more about the story

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 06:30:57 AM »

Hi Tom

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 06:37:24 AM »
I thought this story was going to be about Mr. Titus ???

That's not titus.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 08:02:45 AM »
Tell us more about the story

i would love to, but as the article states, theres reasons tom wouldnt roll, same reasons i wont get into it. Im stupid, just not that stupid.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 08:04:07 AM »
also i will say its hard to see benedicts fucking face everyday at the gym and not want to kill the rat fuck. Juiced out cop who whores himself and wife out on x and shit. Guy looks like a juiced version of buddy holly, glasses and all

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 08:56:46 AM »
also i will say its hard to see benedicts fucking face everyday at the gym and not want to kill the rat fuck. Juiced out cop who whores himself and wife out on x and shit. Guy looks like a juiced version of buddy holly, glasses and all
post some pics

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 08:59:28 AM »
I wish for once, we'd hear a story like this that didn't also involve rec drugs.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 09:01:43 AM »
He also had some coke and ecstasy as well. Hmmm, and some wonder why I think we need to get drugs out of bodybuilding ??? As it stands now, you have to risk breaking the federal drug laws, just to compete on a level playing field with everyone who juices.
I wonder how many bodybuilders will have to get busted before something changes?
What cracks me up is how so many say that the law should leave bodybuilding alone and let us do our juice, etc. While I agree with that in theory, if you keep breaking a law you may get busted.
Howard

Unfortunately no drugs = no bb

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 09:03:41 AM »
I wish for once, we'd hear a story like this that didn't also involve rec drugs.

not gonna happen, unfortunately the behind the scenes of the hardcore bb'ing scene is pretty unbelievable. The shit i see and been around makes my blood cold.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »
post some pics

i dont have any? Why would I? If i go back to that gym at all i will take a camera phone if i can i guess

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »
not gonna happen, unfortunately the behind the scenes of the hardcore bb'ing scene is pretty unbelievable. The shit i see and been around makes my blood cold.

Do tell!

Is there no way to obtain human grade hormones without having to get involved in a whole bunch of drugs like cocaine etc?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 09:08:05 AM »
Give him the chair!
HAHA, RON.....

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 09:16:48 AM »
Do tell!

Is there no way to obtain human grade hormones without having to get involved in a whole bunch of drugs like cocaine etc?

sure is...some dr's still out there not looking for sex

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 09:20:37 AM »
sure is...some dr's still out there not looking for sex

Huh? "not looking for sex"? What does that have to do with it?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 09:53:17 AM »
Howard

Com'on man, you ain't no 7th grade dropout who got their GED after their 5th try. Drugs are bodybuilding. If the drugs go, so does bodybuilding.

The fact is, people who compete in sports do so to win. If they really want to win they'll do whatever it takes. The war on drugs is over... the drugs won and they won huge.

Oh, nice work bringing down the midsection.
a

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 09:57:46 AM »
Gotta feed the drug habit somehow! Back in NZ there was a BB name of Justin Rhys, used to lift at my gym.  Big, big guy asthetically horrible, but strong and wide.  He got busted numerous times for importing steroids, only ever got a slap on the wrist, suspended sentence etc.  Then he got busted for making and distributing the drug fantasy.  ended up getting close to a 10 year sentence.

Saw recently he's been diagnosed with 'megarexia' and as such is asking for a sentence reduction because currently he's unable to lift weights. 

Abandon every hope...

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 10:02:35 AM »
i dont have any? Why would I? If i go back to that gym at all i will take a camera phone if i can i guess
what town are these pigs from?..........i live close to Worcester

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 10:23:55 AM »
Howard

Bush and his friends aren't shutting down other drug dealers so that the drugs are removed, simply to cut their grass.  That's why there has been a 20 times increase in opium in the USA ever since the war in Afghanistan began.  It amazes me that someone your age would actually think something as profit based as the war on drugs would be for a noble cause.
Bodybuilding Pro.com