Author Topic: Md Charles Dixon poundage claim  (Read 1256 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Md Charles Dixon poundage claim
« on: March 26, 2008, 06:01:54 AM »
Sometimes i wonder why i even still buy this magazine

By the end of high shoool charles could

bench 355 (far stretch but thats believable)
deadlift 675 pounds ..  :-\
squat 678 pounds ...  ::)
at 185 lbs..

.. what gets me charles says further down in the article...  there was this guy who wanted to get him to to bbing and lent him a tape or dvd of ronnie coleman trainin.. and it blew him away..
if you can achieve those numbers in high school... why would colemans lifts blow you away
there are a few of coleman lifts that blow me away like his 800 dead 500 lb bb row for 10
his 800 squat  and his 160lb shoulder press
.. his 200 dumbell presses are good but dont blow me away because im strong on those..
nor does his bench...
im sayin if i was 17 and deadliting 678.. and squatting 675..or benching 355.. nothing on colemans dvd would blow me away..
why md loves to inflates these bbers lifts i really dont know
like victore 40 chins in a dorrway with his brother holding on to his waiste.. must be one tall doorway.. and his brother must have tremendous strength to hold on for that long
ha ha
md crack me up
 8)
choice is an illusion

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Md Charles Dixon poundage claim
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 06:04:31 AM »

at 185 lbs..

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 06:36:06 AM »
Sometimes i wonder why i even still buy this magazine

bench 355 (far stretch but thats believable)
deadlift 675 pounds ..  :-\
at 185 lbs..

.. what gets me charles says further down in the article...  there was this guy who wanted to get him to to bbing and lent him a tape or dvd of ronnie coleman trainin.. and it blew him away..
if you can achieve those numbers in high school... why would colemans lifts blow you away
there are a few of coleman lifts that blow me away like his 800 dead 500 lb bb row for 10
his 800 squat  and his 160lb shoulder press
.. his 200 dumbell presses are good but dont blow me away because im strong on those..
nor does his bench...
im sayin if i was 17 and deadliting 678.. and squatting 675..or benching 355.. nothing on colemans dvd would blow me away..
why md loves to inflates these bbers lifts i really dont know
like victore 40 chins in a dorrway with his brother holding on to his waiste.. must be one tall doorway.. and his brother must have tremendous strength to hold on for that long
ha ha
md crack me up
 8)

I watched Charles bench 400 pounds at the old Gold's Gym in Greenville, SC back in 2001 so I'm pretty sure he could bench 355 by the time he got out of high school.  His deadlift was well over 700 pounds and so were his squats at that time as well.   

Some people will bullshit with the numbers but not him.  Even before he began his quest in bodybuilding, he was already a pretty big guy from playing football.

One thing is for sure and I've told him numerous times that he definitely needs to watch his back as there are a few people who's names I won't mention are trying to take credit for him turning pro including a certain competitor who is using it to get more clients at his personal training studio......  ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 06:41:55 AM »
3.5* bodyweight on squats and deadlifts.

I did that in second grade too so why wouldn't it be possible?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 06:58:32 AM »

I watched Charles bench 400 pounds at the old Gold's Gym in Greenville, SC back in 2001 so I'm pretty sure he could bench 355 by the time he got out of high school.  His deadlift was well over 700 pounds and so were his squats at that time as well.   

Some people will bullshit with the numbers but not him.  Even before he began his quest in bodybuilding, he was already a pretty big guy from playing football.

One thing is for sure and I've told him numerous times that he definitely needs to watch his back as there are a few people who's names I won't mention are trying to take credit for him turning pro including a certain competitor who is using it to get more clients at his personal training studio......  ::)

i bench over 400lbs natural i might add thats definatly believable... for a pro
benching 355 in high school is a whole different matter though...
im not gonna say its imposssible... but it is quite a feat for a boy under 17 still going through puberty....
choice is an illusion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 07:17:17 AM »
i believe the bench claim but no fuccking way on the deadlift and squat.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 07:50:37 AM »
i believe the bench claim but no fuccking way on the deadlift and squat.

same here

my friend trains ONLY in strengh for weightlifting competitions and he squated less then that at the same bodyweight.
and he is a canadian champion in weightlifting

more bullshit from MD  8)