Author Topic: Stealth Injectables  (Read 3462 times)

StackedDec

• Getbig II
Re: Stealth Injectables
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »
Also I think alot of doctors base their ideas about steroids and their affects on propaganda and what others in the medical field have told them, horror stories and such.  They don't have any conrete evidence about much of what they claim because the studies, in most cases, have never been done to prove the effects of steroids, one way or the other.  Sure they can tell you normal stuff, like you'll get acne, it can stunt children's growth, risk of hairloss, and the stuff everyone knows, but as a physician they should be able to tell us things about the effects that we don't already know, and in 99.9% of the cases I will take an experienced AAS users advice over a doctor's. 

I am not an expert when it comes to AAS use but I am probably a journeyman by now and I hope to be an expert soon.  All I need is some more experiences like this one to overcome and learn from.  Hopefully the next lesson won't affect my training as much, I've only done 1 workout in the last 5 days or so, so my body could focus on recovery on the infection instead of in my muscles.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 08:26:08 PM »

A "journeyman" juicer, I love it  ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 08:31:05 PM »
Don't forget your +2 Syringe of Determination.