Author Topic: Stealth Injectables  (Read 3442 times)

zeckard

• Getbig II
Stealth Injectables
« on: March 26, 2008, 06:59:35 AM »
Are the majority of you that are using Stealth products pulling all the gear out and then keeping it in a syringe or are you storing it in a vial?

I just ordered some and I want to ensure that I store it in the most efficient way where I limit the possibility of getting it dirty.

If I want to mix Deca with my Test this to me seems like it will be a nightmare. Vials were so much easier, but I went with the stealth because they were priced very well.

Any assistance is welcomed

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Stealth Injectables
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 09:33:25 AM »
That's what happens when you go for cheap.  Remove it from the sachet and put it in a vial, it's the only logical and sanitary thing to do.  We already had a thread about this, search next time.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:51:14 AM »
That's what happens when you go for cheap.  Remove it from the sachet and put it in a vial, it's the only logical and sanitary thing to do.  We already had a thread about this, search next time.
the lab tests show most stealth products a tad bit OVERdosed..

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:52:05 AM »
Who's lab tests? Theirs?

Heh, sure =)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 09:59:22 AM »
Who's lab tests? Theirs?

Heh, sure =)
well, the ones posted on alins boards..    ;D

i start my stealth sust 250 tomorrow...ill give some feedback

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »
My comment about going "cheap" was the way they are delivered.  I know they say that's for getting it through customs, but....it's still unsanitary and should be transferred to a vial and not left in the sachet or tube.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »
yeah im picking up two vials today ..  the vet store has got them, plsu syringes and some injectable b12 im gonna pick up

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 12:01:56 PM »
I've used stealth prop and tren, nothing wrong with it but it hurts more then it should IMO...I'm guessing it has a BA content through the roof due to the way it's packed.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 12:10:59 PM »
What I do is semi-sanitize an area of my kitchen counter with alcohol.  Then wipe the satchets down with an alcohol swab.  MAKE SURE :) you get an 18 gauge needle and 5cc syringes.  Anything less than 18g will be really slow getting the juice out of the satchet.  Make sure you use sterile vials and wipe the top down.  Pretty much it.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 10:28:31 PM »
What I do is semi-sanitize an area of my kitchen counter with alcohol.  Then wipe the satchets down with an alcohol swab.  MAKE SURE :) you get an 18 gauge needle and 5cc syringes.  Anything less than 18g will be really slow getting the juice out of the satchet.  Make sure you use sterile vials and wipe the top down.  Pretty much it.

Use a bigger syringe that 5cc , All the sachets ive drawn I get at least 6 ml  ;D

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 03:02:13 AM »
I have some eco 3mls and the test e is crazy painful for me and it messes me up bad, I've had nothing but problems with it, I've gotten inflamation every time but 2 and an abcess twice I think.  I have done a few cycles and always done everything the same and I've never felt anything like this.  I don't know if it's dirty gear or what but my friend is also taking test e plus deca and he is having no trouble, and I taught him everything he knows about the stuff.  These guys must be putting in too much BA or something because nothing I've done felt like this or made me red/swollen, painful pretty much every time.  Not eco deca, or sus, not bd primo, not org sus or primoteston.  None of it was like this.  Not even the old tornel test prop I did when I was 19.  That stuff felt like a misquito bite compared to this.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 06:35:50 AM »
yeah this stuff hurts pretty bad.. :(

io856

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 01:33:15 AM »
hey guys if your balls don't shrink on a cycle does that mean its most likely fake?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 01:55:08 AM »
hey guys if your balls don't shrink on a cycle does that mean its most likely fake?

LoL...Dude I was thinking the same thing.

I'm on my third injection of test E (500mg/week 2 shots).....And I'm pist my Balls haven't shrunk yet ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 09:56:21 PM »

I'm on my third injection of test E (500mg/week 2 shots).....And I'm pist my Balls haven't shrunk yet ;D

;D thats hella funny

bro my nuts havent "shrank" but i can tell im shut down..    it sorta hurts a little bit inside of em after i orgasm

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 06:33:52 AM »

This is ridiculous bro! Your balls don't need to shrink noticeably to be shut down. Three shots is basically a week and a half and thats not long enough to have any shrinkage. You don't want your balls to atrophy, that is a bad thing. Bad bad bad!

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »
I know lmao, who get's pissed when their balls DON'T shrink?  What a simien.  If your gear is real and you dose right, train right, eat right, and sleep right, you'll notice results, who in their right mind would WANT any sides?  I am pissed when my balls shrink and when I get zits, if I could avoid both there would be almost no downside to taking aas.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 04:54:18 AM »

Sounds like a good, clean well thought out procedure.   Agree I used some of their test and it always would get inflamed and red at the site, probally too much BA as mentioned. 
;D thats hella funny

bro my nuts havent "shrank" but i can tell im shut down..    it sorta hurts a little bit inside of em after i orgasm

Yuck! gross to have to hear about your auto-erotic activities  :(

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 11:16:52 PM »
here is one thing that I've found to be a really REALLY bad idea.

DO NOT take a double size shot just to TEST if your gear is causing an infection or just alot of soreness, and swelling, and esp do not take the double shot in an area that was recently the worst area affected by the suspected bad gear.

I did this, I took a 2 cc shot of enanth. in an area that had just recovered from a small cellu/abcess situation about a week earlier.  Bad Idea.  I woke up the next day with an ass that was swollen like a balloon, and now I have a serious infection that is spreading down my thigh and swelling and red like crazy.  I spend all day coping with the pain, icing, trying to reduce the swelling, and every day it just gets a little better (I think).  I don't know if what I am doing is working but the redness and swelling is down, but it still seems like the swelling and redness is just progressing and moving down my thigh.  I drew a line with a pen today hopefully it doesn't progress any more.  I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to the doctor.  I am sure I could be back to normal with a week of antibiotics, but I can't get any for myself.  If it get's worse over the next few days and I start to feel sick I might have to go to the doc.  I would rather just get some pennicilin and take it for a week and be fine, too bad you can't buy it OTC. 

Hopefully I don't die but if I do just remember that I am not sorry for anything I've done.  Not a single thing.

My test pretty much proved that the gear I have is really really harsh (eco te) and should be avoided at all costs.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008, 11:19:49 PM »
oh yeah and the infection I have is the size of a basketball, I've done probably 200 shots of prop, enanth, sus, primobolan, winny, and deca and never had an infection until this cycle.  I've always done everything the same, I've even re used boiled down needles and never had anything close to this.  10 of 14 shots were horrendous and caused significant damage/infection.  Most were baseball sized at biggest, but 2ccs in a previously affected area, bad bad news.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 04:42:00 AM »
oh yeah and the infection I have is the size of a basketball, I've done probably 200 shots of prop, enanth, sus, primobolan, winny, and deca and never had an infection until this cycle.  I've always done everything the same, I've even re used boiled down needles and never had anything close to this.  10 of 14 shots were horrendous and caused significant damage/infection.  Most were baseball sized at biggest, but 2ccs in a previously affected area, bad bad news.

Sounds like the deck is stacked against you.  If this is not a joke, go see a doctor.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »
StackedDec, Insurance or not get your ass to a hospital ASAP. If the infection is that big then a weeks worth of antibiotics will do nothing. If the infection is spreading down the your leg you're in serious trouble. You may be looking at IV antibiotics & surgery. When/if you go be honest with the doctor about how you got it. Fuck the cost, this is your life we're talking about - you can always declare bankrupt.

Shit, I had a case of cellulitis (not even gear related) on my thigh that was about ten inches in diameter. According to my doctor I was about twelve hours for a hospital stay. I was on a massive dose of antibiotics for almost three weeks.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 04:08:15 PM »
Thanks for the advice, I have been treating the infection myself, the redness and swelling is pretty much gone, and the pain is down, and it isn't spreading any more.  I think doctors are alarmists and they want you to think you need them, in most cases you don't.  Your doc told you you were a few hours from a hospital stay, I have been treating the area for about 4-5 days and I am getting better, the swelling is way down, the redness is mostly gone, it's just now there is an abscess about 2 inches from where the other one was a couple weeks ago.  It is pretty sore but not nearly as bad as it was. 

I know the infection got bad but it is going away.  Some people have weaker immune systems, I do not.  Like I said, this is the 8th time in 15 shots this has happened, it was just worse this time, every other time it was bad, but I got over the other ones in a week to ten days so I figure I will be back to normal in 20-30 days, if I can save myself the cash of going to the doctor is well worth it.  I took the shot maybe 6 days ago so hopefully I will be 100% in 2 weeks from now.

Only the strong survive, nature intended it that way.  If a 80 year old got an infection like this, they might not be able to fight it.  I don't think I am having a problem with it, it has gotten alot better each day for the last 3 days.  I am pretty sure 2 weeks from now I wll not even remember how bad it was.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 06:52:57 AM »
Any updates on the infection?

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008, 02:06:36 PM »
Hey thanks for the concern Rimbaud.  The swelling and redness and the pain is pretty much gone, now I am just dealing with a medium sized abcess, but it seems to be shrinking a little each day and it isn't too painful.  I was thinking about draining it a little because I did that to the other one, which was alot smaller, but it seemed to help a little last time.  I just poked a pin into where I thought the most blood was and drew some out.  I don't want to push through it and have it spread though.  I will probably drain it in a couple days if it stops shrinking or gets worse.

Since I can't go to the doc, and I knew I needed some anti-biotics, I just bought a big tube of triple antibiotic cream and applied it generously for a few days, which I had done the other 6 or 7 times I got smaller celluliltis infections, until I ran out.  It worked really well for the most part.  Now I am just scared to take my next shot because I don't want to be sore in 2 places and not be able to roll over in my sleep for 3 or 4 days, which was a huge problem when I was injecting every 3 days for this whole cycle. 

Again thanks for your advice, I took it under serious consideration.  I have always had incredibly fast recovery and being on cycle seems to help me recover incredibly fast.  I should be back to normal in a week or so, my recovery should be faster than I figured. 

I think the reason people get really bad infections and have to go to the doc is that they can't stand the pain of constant icing the area to get the swelling down so you can restore blood flow and healing can begin.  If you get the swelling down and your body can tell what's going on it can start to heal by itself in most cases.