Author Topic: BCAA supplements  (Read 10824 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: BCAA suppliments
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 02:02:18 PM »
oh okay dave i forgot you know how to supplement correctly my bad

;D

as opposed to you who acts like he needs 600 grams of protein, zero carbs, 50 grams of creatine and BCAA's all to overhead press a pair of 55's for 6 and do a few supersets of 2 plate hack squats and 4 plate leg presses, epic nutrients going to waste because you're 211 pounds of skinny/fat.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 02:32:19 PM »
coltrane-
i have read this book already, before you suggested reading it.
you might be suprised by this, since you seem to think i dont know shit about anything, but i actually have read quite a bit and i speak from what i have learned from EXPERTS..not just shit i make up.

in my opinion, yes, chris aceto knows nutrition. but how well can one person actually "know" nutrition? there is only so much to learn on the overall subject...   and there are millions of people around the world that have a great knowledge on the basics of nutrition.   chris aceto cant know ANYMORE about the general fielld than any of the rest of us.   but he acts like he does.. and he is always talking about some "latest greatest" supplement that know ones ever heard about, and that youw ont hear about again after he mentions it.   

does he know more than i do? of course.   

but i know just as much about the general field of nutrition. because there is only so much to know.

if you want my opinion of truly good nutritionists...   check out mario di pasquale, lyle mcdonald, dave palumbo, milos sarcev and last but not least dan duchaine

actually there is so much to know in the field of nutrition that people base phds around single nutrient metabolism, particular enzymes etc...

your analogy is like saying einstein cant know more about physics because there is only so much to know. Another one of your examples bites the dust, you should read a book on logic and lose all the fallacies you commit on this site daily. I know more about nutrition then you because i have been educated in it and continue to be. You have no idea how complex biochemistry is, and perhaps couldnt name one of the thousands of enzymes involved in digestion, the basics on the krebs or citric acid cycle, gluconeogenesis, glycolysis, the electron transport chaing, mitochondrial vs cytoplasmic processes or the complete metabolism of tyrosine. the interplay in the body is mindboggling and no one person could ever hope to know all the processes, not even close. Thats not even including pharmacology

you cant get an education in this off the internet and there is more to this then you can fathom, so yes experts know more then you, and each knows more about particular topics. they talk in laymens terms for people like you.

so my advice to you is stop acting like you know it all, because you dont even know the basics.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 03:36:51 PM »

actually there is so much to know in the field of nutrition that people base phds around single nutrient metabolism, particular enzymes etc...

your analogy is like saying einstein cant know more about physics because there is only so much to know. Another one of your examples bites the dust, you should read a book on logic and lose all the fallacies you commit on this site daily. I know more about nutrition then you because i have been educated in it and continue to be. You have no idea how complex biochemistry is, and perhaps couldnt name one of the thousands of enzymes involved in digestion, the basics on the krebs or citric acid cycle, gluconeogenesis, glycolysis, the electron transport chaing, mitochondrial vs cytoplasmic processes or the complete metabolism of tyrosine. the interplay in the body is mindboggling and no one person could ever hope to know all the processes, not even close. Thats not even including pharmacology

you cant get an education in this off the internet and there is more to this then you can fathom, so yes experts know more then you, and each knows more about particular topics. they talk in laymens terms for people like you.

so my advice to you is stop acting like you know it all, because you dont even know the basics.

Wow usmoke, you are so fired up, you posted this twice!  ;)

I was wondering how long it would take you to respond to our resident expert. I am surprised you held out as long as you have.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 03:50:37 PM »

I was wondering how long it would take you to respond to our resident expert. I am surprised you held out as long as you have.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 03:52:27 PM »

:D

he is posting info on drugs now when he just learned what test was two weeks ago, he'll soon be giving out device. the kid has been in rehab and now is willing to do whatever it takes to turn pro, he needs help.

plus he looks like shite. :D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

he is posting info on drugs now when he just learned what test was two weeks ago, he'll soon be giving out device. the kid has been in rehab and now is willing to do whatever it takes to turn pro, he needs help.

LOL, "device"

Candi is in a league all his own....  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »
Hello, my handle is usmokepole and i am a hater.   i think that because i am geting an education in nutrition, that no one else can say anything about the subject in my prsence. i constantly attack other people and what they say because i am insecure about my own knowledge. I do know some cool stuff, but i am wrong on ome of the BASICS which i tell other people tey dont even know. I should probably learn to chill out, and maybe even take up smoking weed. One thing is for sure though, is that im obsessed with this guy on the internet who posts under "candidizzle".

;)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 04:11:32 PM »
libel libel libel misrepresentation libel libel outright lie libel libel misrepresentation candidizzle libel candidizzle libel mirepresentation BOOOOOM libel libel candidizzle BOOOOOM

you could just posts that and it would be the same thing.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »

i can guarantee that i looked better than you before i touched any drugs OR any prohormones.   you blindly follow everything dave posts then you probably think i look like either a) the picture in the blue sweater, or b) the wrestling photo.   there are a pleathurea oof pictures that dislay my honest physique on this site. i just dont bother to reply to every post dave makes. because honestly....he spends ALL DAY on this website, and id say that at least 50% of his posts are centered around me.

bro ive been researching aas for over a year. just because i started posting in the steroid boards two months ago doesnt mean i havent been learning before that.

aim for the bullseye, and if you miss your still on taget. aim for the target and you miss, well, your not on target. get the picture?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2008, 04:18:26 PM »
i can guarantee that i looked better than you before i touched any drugs OR any prohormones.   you blindly follow everything dave posts then you probably think i look like either a) the picture in the blue sweater, or b) the wrestling photo.   there are a pleathurea oof pictures that dislay my honest physique on this site. i just dont bother to reply to every post dave makes. because honestly....he spends ALL DAY on this website, and id say that at least 50% of his posts are centered around me.

bro ive been researching aas for over a year. just because i started posting in the steroid boards two months ago doesnt mean i havent been learning before that.

aim for the bullseye, and if you miss your still on taget. aim for the target and you miss, well, your not on target. get the picture?
there's only one way to prove you don't look like this anymore and that's to post a new picture, but for now............BAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »
there's only one way to prove you don't look like this anymore and that's to post a new picture, but for now............BAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ;D
yes too bad i have posted probably a hundred pictures that show me after that (a point in my life when i had yet to ever step fgoot in a gym) and honesly, you fat fucking pathetic assclown, do you think that you look any better tha i do in those pictures? your fat, i was fat. no difference. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 04:21:41 PM »
yes too bad i have posted probably a hundred pictures that show me after that (a point in my life when i had yet to ever step fgoot in a gym) and honesly, you fat fucking pathetic assclown, do you think that you look any better tha i do in those pictures? your fat, i was fat. no difference. 
translation=you're not going to post the new pic because despite using 1000mg. of test a week and 30mg. of d bol a day you still look like refried dog shit.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2008, 04:30:34 PM »
translation=you're not going to post the new pic because despite using 1000mg. of test a week and 30mg. of d bol a day you still look like refried dog shit.
....sure thats 100% accurate, dave..

unlike yourself, i really dont care what mother fuckers on this site think of me

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2008, 04:31:27 PM »
....sure thats 100% accurate, dave..

unlike yourself, i really dont care what mother fuckers on this site think of me
of course you care, you wouldn't try so hard if you didn't. :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2008, 04:32:14 PM »
of course you care, you wouldn't try so hard if you didn't. :D
i post 8 times a day. you post 46 times a day.

:)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2008, 04:34:23 PM »
I always read and hear on videos how good it is to take BCAA suppliments before/during workouts.

I have tried several like Extend and they always make me feel like shit...sick, light headed, weak, indigestion

Does anyone else have these issues with BCAAs?

Now i just drink a whey blend with water 1 hour before lifting, i don't have problems with whey that has
added BCAAs

Hmmmm...your urine doesn't happen to smell like maple syrup, does it???
just not good enough

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 04:36:16 PM »
i post 8 times a day. you post 46 times a day.

you post way more than 8 times a day no matter what your profile says, that's just an average and every one of your posts is trying to prove how much you know about training and nutrition when you look like absolutle dogshit, bing..........bang...... ..........BOOOOOMMM. ;D hahahahaa, buck toothed fagggot.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 04:40:46 PM »
you post way more than 8 times a day no matter what your profile says, that's just an average and every one of your posts is trying to prove how much you know about training and nutrition when you look like absolutle dogshit, bing..........bang...... ..........BOOOOOMMM. ;D hahahahaa, buck toothed fagggot.
yes thats an average. so your averag is about 6 times greater than my average.

zero of my posts are trying to prove anything to anyone

here ..ill show you.. i dont give a fuck about what anybody think of me...

you can quote this

"I, CANDIDIZZLE, DONT POSESS A FRACTION OF THE BODYBUILDIN G KNOWLEDGE THAT SQUADFATHE DOES. HE "OWNS" ME ON EVERY SUBJECT MATTER; INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NUTRITION, TRAINING, ANABOLICS, GOSSIP, AND THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT. "

there you go fat man

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

dude i look better then you and im not on gear, i literally dwarf you. what are you like 180?

ive seen your new pictures and im not impressed.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2008, 04:52:41 PM »
dude i look better then you and im not on gear, i literally dwarf you. what are you like 180?

ive seen your new pictures and im not impressed.
no pictures= no physique

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »
no pictures= no physique

how did those fat pictures of you get on here? you didnt post them did you?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2008, 06:43:13 PM »
how did those fat pictures of you get on here? you didnt post them did you?
yup i did

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »
yup i did

you obviously thought you looked good. clearly you are delusional and have some issues, you know the whole drug addict thing.

so do you think that your current drug usage is a good thing considering your state of mind?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2008, 06:49:09 PM »
you obviously thought you looked good. clearly you are delusional and have some issues, you know the whole drug addict thing.

so do you think that your current drug usage is a good thing considering your state of mind?
no thats wrong. those pictures are of me before i started posting here and before i started lifting weights.   the first picture that i posted on this site of myself was the one in the blue tak doing a back double bi..squad posts that one, not as much as the others though.   it was because of the critiques on that shot that i decided to become obsesed with my bf% and spend the next year and a half dieting and eating basically zero carbs..  once i got down to a reasonable body fat, i posted pics of myself, and pics of myself at my fattest(the wrestling pic and the dirtbike pic) just to givee some insight and inspiration for those that were obese..it could be done. 

whats my state of mind, mr sigmund?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2008, 07:29:35 PM »
no thats wrong. those pictures are of me before i started posting here and before i started lifting weights.   the first picture that i posted on this site of myself was the one in the blue tak doing a back double bi..squad posts that one, not as much as the others though.   it was because of the critiques on that shot that i decided to become obsesed with my bf% and spend the next year and a half dieting and eating basically zero carbs..  once i got down to a reasonable body fat, i posted pics of myself, and pics of myself at my fattest(the wrestling pic and the dirtbike pic) just to givee some insight and inspiration for those that were obese..it could be done. 

whats my state of mind, mr sigmund?

low self esteem i would imagine. you did make a big turnaround congrats doesnt change the fact that you should never touch a drug in your life.

hes last name was freud not sigmund, so its Mr freud. Another savage owning.